Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Salutations Princess and all in the realm!

Good to see the castle has come out of the clouds and is firmly set on the royal acreage again.
LOL

This citizen has returned from a mythic search far and wide.
Found a gift fit for our princess's gardens.
Here ya go, an un seasonably spring like gift to match the weird weather:

Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012

"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...

;-p
O's -n- <3's -n- ;-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
Salutations Princess and all in the realm!
Good to see the castle has come out of the clouds and is firmly set on the royal acreage again.
LOL
This citizen has returned from a mythic search far and wide.
Found a gift fit for our princess's gardens.
Here ya go, an un seasonably spring like gift to match the weird weather:
Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012
"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...
;-p
O's -n- <3's -n- ;-)'s
Hi there Tink. Glad to have some unicorns. I hope I can get one in pink..... Pink unicorns are the best. And what would a kingdom be without unicorns?

I have it on the best authority that Topix was refurbishing the castle--cleaning the moat, putting up new chains in the dungeon, and painting the roses red. I think they've done a grand job.

Hugs and hearts

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We're supposed to get that front later this week. Look Hippi--I am TIRED of getting your used weather. I want some Brand New Store Bought weather. I wish you'd quit messing over the weather then sending it over here.......
What happened to the realm? I thought we were Brigadoon for a moment. I am in Dumas Tx hunting pheasants when I wish I was hunting peasants

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Tink. Glad to have some unicorns. I hope I can get one in pink..... Pink unicorns are the best. And what would a kingdom be without unicorns?

I have it on the best authority that Topix was refurbishing the castle--cleaning the moat, putting up new chains in the dungeon, and painting the roses red. I think they've done a grand job.

Hugs and hearts
some how I think it was Rotors fault.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Princess... WAKE UP...Ahhhj...I see you decorated the TROLL bridge with sparkle lights...looooks nice...ahhhhh. all is well in the Realm...NICE!!! Let's hop over to The Ale House.. and have a few shots to bring in the Holiday Season...okay???

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Tink. Glad to have some unicorns. I hope I can get one in pink..... Pink unicorns are the best. And what would a kingdom be without unicorns?
Hugs and hearts
Forgive this late reply Princess.
A special order has been placed for the procurement of Pink Unicorns to match the lovely blooms you have.
;-D
Wishing all y'all a good night and sweetest of dreams!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the realm? I thought we were Brigadoon for a moment. I am in Dumas Tx hunting pheasants when I wish I was hunting peasants
Hi Denny--it's not peasant hunting season, is it?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>some how I think it was Rotors fault.
I don't let Rotor paint anymore--not after the great decorating debacle of 2009..... He painted my throne room camouflage and took me FOREVER to find it again.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess... WAKE UP...Ahhhj...I see you decorated the TROLL bridge with sparkle lights...looooks nice...ahhhhh. all is well in the Realm...NICE!!! Let's hop over to The Ale House.. and have a few shots to bring in the Holiday Season...okay???
Morning CC. Everything is hunky dory in the realm. We were decorating last night, I got 2 trees up--still a few more to go. No ornaments yet, but that'll come today.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive this late reply Princess.
A special order has been placed for the procurement of Pink Unicorns to match the lovely blooms you have.
;-D
Wishing all y'all a good night and sweetest of dreams!
No worries on the lateness of the reply. It'll be here the next time you log on....lol.

Thanks for ordering the pink unicorns.

Hearts and hugs.....
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I put up 3 small tree's and our fiber optic tree the day after thanksgiving..I stop to put ornaments on them during the day & got the outside lights plugged in.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Good morning Princess and realm! Guess what? Remember what you said yesterday about getting my used weather? Well, you're gonna love this! Winter storm on the way for Sunday night/Monday! Huge arctic blast and we may even get snow! Yippeeeee! Happy now? Hahahaha!
Well, I'm still working on getting everything done before Thursday, so I may be scarce this morning/early afternoon. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and snow flakes!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

phaines wrote:
I put up 3 small tree's and our fiber optic tree the day after thanksgiving..I stop to put ornaments on them during the day & got the outside lights plugged in.
Oki would PREFER I wait until December 1st to start the Christmas decorating. Don't know if I'll get any outside lights up this year or not. We have a lab that insists on dragging EVERYTHING into the middle of the yard and chewing on it. I'd HATE to wake up some morning to french fried dog in the yard.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and realm! Guess what? Remember what you said yesterday about getting my used weather? Well, you're gonna love this! Winter storm on the way for Sunday night/Monday! Huge arctic blast and we may even get snow! Yippeeeee! Happy now? Hahahaha!
Well, I'm still working on getting everything done before Thursday, so I may be scarce this morning/early afternoon. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and snow flakes!
No, no no no no. I don't want snow......

a little cooler, but NO white stuff. I should have between 20 and 30 people over the Christmas holidays coming in from the 4 corners of the earth, and I DON'T want bad weather to spoil it....

Anyway, 2 trees up so far, trying to decide on whether to put up the Christmas houses or the Nativity sets on the sideboard in the Dining Room....I need more tinsel, wreaths, and a few more elves....lol.

Hearts, hugs, and ornaments....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Good morning Princess ... Happy humpday! Mid week already ... I think I feel healthy enough to hit the gym ... going to stop by the restaurant for a light breakfast, drive downtown and pick up my meds from the doc's office and hit the gym on the way back ... wish me luck at the gym and hope I don't cough up a lung, LOL ... it's about 50 and warming up to about 70 ... should be a nice sunny day ... hope the same for yall ...

Hugs, Hearts and day of sunshine ... TTYS

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower. Here's hoping that you have a great day--with your lungs staying in place.

It's awfully foggy here but should clear off later. I'm sure we won't have 70 degree days any more this year, but it was nice while it lasted.

Hearts, hugs, and healthy lungs....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning all. As Flower said Happy Wednesday, yall be sure to celebrate....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday........
good morning brother dear. I'm sure the date is marked on your calender.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Princess and friends. This is my last typing day for awhile. I'm sure I'll over do it, but so what, right? LOL! I'm almost done with my projects here at work, so that's good. Home, not so much! Christmas tree, while there and in place, is still not decorated. The boxes of decorations are still sitting there, in the dining room, taking up space. I guess I'll just watch Hubby decorate it!
Anyway.....Happy Hump Day! Hugs, hearts and humps!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,101 - 40,120 of45,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••