Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Good afternoon Princess and y'all! Busy day, even though it's Friday. Can you believe my boss actually wants me to work today? LOL! I gotta get this stuff done by the end of Wednesday. Still don't know how long I'll be off work after the surgery, but I hope not too long. Well, gotta run! Have a great day! Hugs, hearts and baby boys! <~~~~Congrats, Paisley!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning/night y'all. The baby has arrived, and mother and he are fine. <yawn>
Have a great Friday y'all.
zzzzzzzzz......
Ditto what Rotor said....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and y'all! Busy day, even though it's Friday. Can you believe my boss actually wants me to work today? LOL! I gotta get this stuff done by the end of Wednesday. Still don't know how long I'll be off work after the surgery, but I hope not too long. Well, gotta run! Have a great day! Hugs, hearts and baby boys! <~~~~Congrats, Paisley!
Work? On a Friday? The NERVE. lol.

Hearts, hugs, and happy weekend.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Read this and have to share.

We've all heard you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.... Well,it seems the Democrats have found a solution to this. Two liberals hold the horse's head under water while a third sucks on it's azzhole......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
Read this and have to share.
We've all heard you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.... Well,it seems the Democrats have found a solution to this. Two liberals hold the horse's head under water while a third sucks on it's azzhole......
OKI! stop that....

BTW, got an email from the nursery--they have blueberry and blackberry plants on special. I may order some for Christmas.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

It is much to beautiful a day to be cooped up inside, so I do believe I am going to take my noon break on the veranda with a nice cool mint julep.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Good afternoon, Princess ... I hope you had a nice weekend ... I sure had a queit one and a nice one at that ... it was 80 on Saturday and Sunday albeit all the Christmas shoppers were out ... kind of hard to be in the Christmas spirit when it's hot outside and feels like jumping in the lake, lol ... just had a scrumptous p-nut butter and red plum jam sandwich, thank you very much ... Have a nice afternoon and will chat later ... got a haircut this afternoon scheduled at the hair salon so might as well get ready for it now ... Nice to see you up and running again~~

Hugs, hearts and smooth running offbeat~~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

^^quiet^^

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
It is much to beautiful a day to be cooped up inside, so I do believe I am going to take my noon break on the veranda with a nice cool mint julep.
I'd say it was the wrong time of year for a Julep. But with 70 degree weather in December it feels like spring. Louisville will breaking out the Derby crap next week if this keeps up......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Princess ... I hope you had a nice weekend ... I sure had a queit one and a nice one at that ... it was 80 on Saturday and Sunday albeit all the Christmas shoppers were out ... kind of hard to be in the Christmas spirit when it's hot outside and feels like jumping in the lake, lol ... just had a scrumptous p-nut butter and red plum jam sandwich, thank you very much ... Have a nice afternoon and will chat later ... got a haircut this afternoon scheduled at the hair salon so might as well get ready for it now ... Nice to see you up and running again~~
Hugs, hearts and smooth running offbeat~~
Glad you enjoyed it Flower. I know it IS difficult to get in the Christmas spirit. I've been out clearing some junk in the yard, and the guy that's renting the farm is bushhogging/spreading winter fertilizer across the road. Feels more like March/April than early December.

Hearts, hugs and ho, ho, ho.....

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hi all! Oki, it is never the wrong time of year for a Julep.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say it was the wrong time of year for a Julep. But with 70 degree weather in December it feels like spring. Louisville will breaking out the Derby crap next week if this keeps up......
I just hope that nothing decides to break dormancy. I uncovered everything--got a bit of damage to the tips of the rosemary, and the tropical sage just didn't make it through the cool spells, but all in all it's looking pretty good.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Oneluckygal wrote:
Well, truthfully--it was simply a glass of tea with mint....lol

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope that nothing decides to break dormancy. I uncovered everything--got a bit of damage to the tips of the rosemary, and the tropical sage just didn't make it through the cool spells, but all in all it's looking pretty good.
Watch the weather..... Cuttings might be the necessary evil to keep any of that expensive stuff thru winter.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Oneluckygal wrote:
Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the weather..... Cuttings might be the necessary evil to keep any of that expensive stuff thru winter.
I'll pot it next year.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL
The key word is "supposed"

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL
Mmmmmm! Eggnog! Hi all! I hear you about the unseasonably warm weather. 70's in December? Crazy! We're supposed to get a small front in this evening, but not enough of one to call it a "cold" front. I want/need winter! Hahahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm! Eggnog! Hi all! I hear you about the unseasonably warm weather. 70's in December? Crazy! We're supposed to get a small front in this evening, but not enough of one to call it a "cold" front. I want/need winter! Hahahaha!
We're supposed to get that front later this week. Look Hippi--I am TIRED of getting your used weather. I want some Brand New Store Bought weather. I wish you'd quit messing over the weather then sending it over here.......

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Salutations Princess and all in the realm!

Good to see the castle has come out of the clouds and is firmly set on the royal acreage again.
LOL

This citizen has returned from a mythic search far and wide.
Found a gift fit for our princess's gardens.
Here ya go, an un seasonably spring like gift to match the weird weather:

Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012

"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...

;-p
O's -n- <3's -n- ;-)'s

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,081 - 40,100 of45,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••