“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#40715 Nov 30, 2012
Read this and have to share.

We've all heard you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.... Well,it seems the Democrats have found a solution to this. Two liberals hold the horse's head under water while a third sucks on it's azzhole......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40716 Nov 30, 2012
okimar wrote:
Read this and have to share.
We've all heard you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.... Well,it seems the Democrats have found a solution to this. Two liberals hold the horse's head under water while a third sucks on it's azzhole......
OKI! stop that....

BTW, got an email from the nursery--they have blueberry and blackberry plants on special. I may order some for Christmas.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40717 Dec 3, 2012
It is much to beautiful a day to be cooped up inside, so I do believe I am going to take my noon break on the veranda with a nice cool mint julep.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40719 Dec 3, 2012
Good afternoon, Princess ... I hope you had a nice weekend ... I sure had a queit one and a nice one at that ... it was 80 on Saturday and Sunday albeit all the Christmas shoppers were out ... kind of hard to be in the Christmas spirit when it's hot outside and feels like jumping in the lake, lol ... just had a scrumptous p-nut butter and red plum jam sandwich, thank you very much ... Have a nice afternoon and will chat later ... got a haircut this afternoon scheduled at the hair salon so might as well get ready for it now ... Nice to see you up and running again~~

Hugs, hearts and smooth running offbeat~~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40720 Dec 3, 2012
^^quiet^^

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40721 Dec 3, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
It is much to beautiful a day to be cooped up inside, so I do believe I am going to take my noon break on the veranda with a nice cool mint julep.
I'd say it was the wrong time of year for a Julep. But with 70 degree weather in December it feels like spring. Louisville will breaking out the Derby crap next week if this keeps up......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40722 Dec 3, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Princess ... I hope you had a nice weekend ... I sure had a queit one and a nice one at that ... it was 80 on Saturday and Sunday albeit all the Christmas shoppers were out ... kind of hard to be in the Christmas spirit when it's hot outside and feels like jumping in the lake, lol ... just had a scrumptous p-nut butter and red plum jam sandwich, thank you very much ... Have a nice afternoon and will chat later ... got a haircut this afternoon scheduled at the hair salon so might as well get ready for it now ... Nice to see you up and running again~~
Hugs, hearts and smooth running offbeat~~
Glad you enjoyed it Flower. I know it IS difficult to get in the Christmas spirit. I've been out clearing some junk in the yard, and the guy that's renting the farm is bushhogging/spreading winter fertilizer across the road. Feels more like March/April than early December.

Hearts, hugs and ho, ho, ho.....

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#40723 Dec 3, 2012
Hi all! Oki, it is never the wrong time of year for a Julep.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40724 Dec 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say it was the wrong time of year for a Julep. But with 70 degree weather in December it feels like spring. Louisville will breaking out the Derby crap next week if this keeps up......
I just hope that nothing decides to break dormancy. I uncovered everything--got a bit of damage to the tips of the rosemary, and the tropical sage just didn't make it through the cool spells, but all in all it's looking pretty good.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40725 Dec 3, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Well, truthfully--it was simply a glass of tea with mint....lol

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40726 Dec 3, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope that nothing decides to break dormancy. I uncovered everything--got a bit of damage to the tips of the rosemary, and the tropical sage just didn't make it through the cool spells, but all in all it's looking pretty good.
Watch the weather..... Cuttings might be the necessary evil to keep any of that expensive stuff thru winter.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40727 Dec 3, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40728 Dec 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the weather..... Cuttings might be the necessary evil to keep any of that expensive stuff thru winter.
I'll pot it next year.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40729 Dec 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL
The key word is "supposed"

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40730 Dec 3, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Since Juleps have Bourbon in them I agree. But Derby (Spring) time is the traditional time of year. About now we're supposed to be in Eggnog and/or Hot Toddy mode. LOL
Mmmmmm! Eggnog! Hi all! I hear you about the unseasonably warm weather. 70's in December? Crazy! We're supposed to get a small front in this evening, but not enough of one to call it a "cold" front. I want/need winter! Hahahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40731 Dec 3, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm! Eggnog! Hi all! I hear you about the unseasonably warm weather. 70's in December? Crazy! We're supposed to get a small front in this evening, but not enough of one to call it a "cold" front. I want/need winter! Hahahaha!
We're supposed to get that front later this week. Look Hippi--I am TIRED of getting your used weather. I want some Brand New Store Bought weather. I wish you'd quit messing over the weather then sending it over here.......

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40732 Dec 3, 2012
Salutations Princess and all in the realm!

Good to see the castle has come out of the clouds and is firmly set on the royal acreage again.
LOL

This citizen has returned from a mythic search far and wide.
Found a gift fit for our princess's gardens.
Here ya go, an un seasonably spring like gift to match the weird weather:

Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012

"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...

;-p
O's -n- <3's -n- ;-)'s

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40733 Dec 3, 2012
TenderTink wrote:
Salutations Princess and all in the realm!
Good to see the castle has come out of the clouds and is firmly set on the royal acreage again.
LOL
This citizen has returned from a mythic search far and wide.
Found a gift fit for our princess's gardens.
Here ya go, an un seasonably spring like gift to match the weird weather:
Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'
By Jason Koebler
November 30, 2012
"...According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in Korean history books..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/3...
;-p
O's -n- <3's -n- ;-)'s
Hi there Tink. Glad to have some unicorns. I hope I can get one in pink..... Pink unicorns are the best. And what would a kingdom be without unicorns?

I have it on the best authority that Topix was refurbishing the castle--cleaning the moat, putting up new chains in the dungeon, and painting the roses red. I think they've done a grand job.

Hugs and hearts

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#40734 Dec 3, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>We're supposed to get that front later this week. Look Hippi--I am TIRED of getting your used weather. I want some Brand New Store Bought weather. I wish you'd quit messing over the weather then sending it over here.......
What happened to the realm? I thought we were Brigadoon for a moment. I am in Dumas Tx hunting pheasants when I wish I was hunting peasants

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#40735 Dec 3, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Tink. Glad to have some unicorns. I hope I can get one in pink..... Pink unicorns are the best. And what would a kingdom be without unicorns?

I have it on the best authority that Topix was refurbishing the castle--cleaning the moat, putting up new chains in the dungeon, and painting the roses red. I think they've done a grand job.

Hugs and hearts
some how I think it was Rotors fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Sues When Amputated Leg Turns Up in Trash 10 min wichita-rick 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min ACTUALLY 161,932
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 27 min wichita-rick 898
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Grace Nerissa 40,289
Word Association (Mar '10) 33 min wichita-rick 17,109
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 161,851
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 40 min Grace Nerissa 203
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,270
Things that make life eaiser... 2 hr wichita-rick 283
More from around the web