Comments
40,021 - 40,040 of 45,984 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40652
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Sugah.... She's probably allergic...lol.
Could be.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40653
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Could be.....
Did you think to get tracking numbers at the Post Office? I forgot to tell you I needed them....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40654
Nov 28, 2012
 
Good morning, Princess ... hmmmmm, tracking numbers ... I know what that means >>jumps up and down<< LOL ... Wishing you an easy going, laid back, warm sunny day filled with lots of love, joy and laughter!... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40655
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning everyone. A MUCH calmer day here than yesterday..... I don't think I could take another day like yesterday.....

Hi Flower, yep, I'll just bet you know what that means....lol

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40656
Nov 28, 2012
 
Good morning Princess and friends! I found my brace! It was in my car for some reason. Do you know how hard it is to type with this dang thing on? Well let me tell ya, it ain't easy! Hahaha! I'm so tempted to take it off, but I better not. Dr's orders, ya know. It's just going to take me longer to type things out, like my minutes from the last meeting. I have to get those done before the 6th, so I better get jumping. Have a great day all! Hugs, hearts and Frankenthumbs!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40657
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! I found my brace! It was in my car for some reason. Do you know how hard it is to type with this dang thing on? Well let me tell ya, it ain't easy! Hahaha! I'm so tempted to take it off, but I better not. Dr's orders, ya know. It's just going to take me longer to type things out, like my minutes from the last meeting. I have to get those done before the 6th, so I better get jumping. Have a great day all! Hugs, hearts and Frankenthumbs!
Hi Hippi. I told you if you had just turned on the sad eyes, that Mr. Hippi would have gone out and hunted it up for you last night....lol.

You better leave it on though, don't need any Franken-chicken-thumb-legs taking over your office. Next thing you know, you'd have angry villagers chasing it with torches and pitchforks.....

Have a good day.
Hearts, hugs and chickenlegs.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40658
Nov 28, 2012
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I told you if you had just turned on the sad eyes, that Mr. Hippi would have gone out and hunted it up for you last night....lol.
You better leave it on though, don't need any Franken-chicken-thumb-legs taking over your office. Next thing you know, you'd have angry villagers chasing it with torches and pitchforks.....
Have a good day.
Hearts, hugs and chickenlegs.....
Hahahaha! Yes, but last night, I thought it was in the camper, not my car! I would have sent Mr Hippi on a wild brace hunt!
Torches and pitchforks! Too funny!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40659
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Princess...WAKE UP...buffet at the Ye Ole' Ale House...casual attire..please leave the jeweled crown at home this time..oka..EMBARRASSING when it falls into the soup bowl..ROCK ON ROCKERS!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40660
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! Yes, but last night, I thought it was in the camper, not my car! I would have sent Mr Hippi on a wild brace hunt!
Torches and pitchforks! Too funny!
Is it Wild Brace Season?

The troll and I were at a yard sale/flea market once while in Indy, and he kept picking up those tiki torches that people use in their yards. "Mom, we need this to chase off Frankenstein if he shows up" Where he gets this stuff, I will NEVER know....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40661
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess...WAKE UP...buffet at the Ye Ole' Ale House...casual attire..please leave the jeweled crown at home this time..oka..EMBARRASSING when it falls into the soup bowl..ROCK ON ROCKERS!
Hi there Chick. Ok, ok--I'm awake. Geeze, you're loud this AM...lol.
Just for you, I'll leave the crown at home, but I refuse to go anywhere without the diamond necklace and pink feather boa..... lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40662
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankenthumb is paining me like crazy! I just went to the Dr that's doing the surgery to show him just how bad it's gotten. He said "It's gotten a lot worse" DUH!! He did say that he didn't think any tendons have ruptured and told me to wear my brace every day, which I haven't been doing. Ice at night and elevation and more dang pain pills. He told me to "hang in there"! I almost laughed. I mean, what else can I do? Silly Dr!
Hi Pais!!!
Oh dang I hate to hear that! And hey you, put the brace ON! Don't make me come over there, besides I can't tonight because my girl is reporting to the hospital this afternoon to have my grandson, wooHOO!
But seriously, let's get it on...your wrist! ha ha

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40663
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So Princess, I'll be in touch!
And do you think Frankenthumb could turn into a werewolf under the full moon tonight? Just sayin'...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40664
Nov 28, 2012
 
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dang I hate to hear that! And hey you, put the brace ON! Don't make me come over there, besides I can't tonight because my girl is reporting to the hospital this afternoon to have my grandson, wooHOO!
But seriously, let's get it on...your wrist! ha ha
I have it on! It's getting itchy though. I iced it pretty good last night too, but the swelling is back. Oh well, it won't be long now.

Princess filled me in on the grandson news! What time are they inducing her? I can't believe it's already time! Seems like just yesterday she had this tiny little bump! Mr Hippi sends his congrats too. I told him last night and he said "Already?" Hahaha! Keep me posted, if ya can! Luvya!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40665
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paisley_Posey wrote:
So Princess, I'll be in touch!
And do you think Frankenthumb could turn into a werewolf under the full moon tonight? Just sayin'...
Oh geeze Pais. <eye roll> Of course not--only if it's first been bitten by a rabid vampire bat.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40666
Nov 28, 2012
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think to get tracking numbers at the Post Office? I forgot to tell you I needed them....
NOW you tell me.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40667
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>NOW you tell me.....
Oh well. No worries. If Rotor doesn't get his supply, I'll have him call on you....

Computer has been giving me fits since I got back from Kenny Ray's. I may shoot it and bury it in the back yard.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40668
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on! It's getting itchy though. I iced it pretty good last night too, but the swelling is back. Oh well, it won't be long now.
Princess filled me in on the grandson news! What time are they inducing her? I can't believe it's already time! Seems like just yesterday she had this tiny little bump! Mr Hippi sends his congrats too. I told him last night and he said "Already?" Hahaha! Keep me posted, if ya can! Luvya!
'Already', lol. I just won't say that to her! Thank you love. 5PM, I'm getting ready to leave the house now. I'll have my cell, and will keep y'all updated.
And just don't take that thing off, you need that hand for casting, or practicing casting anyway.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40669
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And wherever our Lovely Lady is today; when you come by know that I've missed you and hope all is well! I'll talk to you soon. <3

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40670
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>'Already', lol. I just won't say that to her! Thank you love. 5PM, I'm getting ready to leave the house now. I'll have my cell, and will keep y'all updated.
And just don't take that thing off, you need that hand for casting, or practicing casting anyway.
And I thought it was her can opening hand...... But for THAT I suppose one COULD become ambidextrious.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40671
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well. No worries. If Rotor doesn't get his supply, I'll have him call on you....
Computer has been giving me fits since I got back from Kenny Ray's. I may shoot it and bury it in the back yard.....
We all have our crosses to bear.....I don't speak Rotorese... Threaten to send it to Pais for her Hubby to spill something on. THAT'LL fix it. LOL My wireless mouse has decided to act up. Move-don't move-move-don't move..... Train has aready called. They don't like working on cold dark nites too late I suppose. Can't blame them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••