“Cluck Cluck”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40632 Nov 26, 2012
Hello all! Hope everyone had a good holiday!

Talk to you all later!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40633 Nov 27, 2012
Good morning everyone. Whew, it's a good thing my "vacation" is over--I need to get back to work so I can relax a bit......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40634 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Back to business today. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday. I actually had 2, Hubby's side on Thursday and my side on Saturday. Both very enjoyable with wonderful people and fantastic food!
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and leftovers!
Hi Hippi. Everything was enjoyable--even the hasty travel--but now, back to business.

Leftovers have been disposed of--either frozen or eaten...lol.

Going to make some veggie soup today.

Hearts, hugs and holiday shopping!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40635 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
Hello all! Hope everyone had a good holiday!
Talk to you all later!!
Morning "Red Hen" We had a supurb holiday, hope you did too. The food was excellent and the time together was amazing.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40636 Nov 27, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess!
I am thankful for meeting you almost 6 years ago. More than I can say. <3
Oh well aren't you the sweetest? It's been a wild ride, exploring the world of Topix, hasn't it? Met some "interesting" individuals along the way, that's for sure.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40637 Nov 27, 2012
Good morning Princess and friends! I almost called you last night Princess, but wasn't sure if you were home or not. Going shopping this evening for a few things. I'm trying to get everything done before my surgery. We'll see how that goes. LOL!
Hope you have a great day! Hugs, hearts and pretty presents!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40638 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! I almost called you last night Princess, but wasn't sure if you were home or not. Going shopping this evening for a few things. I'm trying to get everything done before my surgery. We'll see how that goes. LOL!
If you had called, you'd have either talked with Oki or the troll--this princess went to bed EARLY. I was totally wiped out. I nave never run so much (well, drove) so much in such a short time. Those late nights of watching movies, plus working and everything else had me running on empty.

I SHOULD be around if you call tonight. SHOULD being the key word here..... We shall see.

Hearts, hugs, and something else that starts with H......(can't think of anything to complete the alliteration right now..lol)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40639 Nov 27, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Everything was enjoyable--even the hasty travel--but now, back to business.
Leftovers have been disposed of--either frozen or eaten...lol.
Going to make some veggie soup today.
Hearts, hugs and holiday shopping!
Hello Princess! No holiday shopping for me, thanks. I have elves here and we are making our own....
It's been eventful here, too. No baby yet though.
Call the house when you get a chance!
<3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40640 Nov 27, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well aren't you the sweetest? It's been a wild ride, exploring the world of Topix, hasn't it? Met some "interesting" individuals along the way, that's for sure.....
Next time you go on cyber-vacay you'd BETTER take me with you. <indignant look>

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40641 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
I hope frankenthumb isn't paining you too much while you wait. Hello Hippi!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40642 Nov 27, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you go on cyber-vacay you'd BETTER take me with you. <indignant look>
cyber-vacay? lol. you're too funny....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40643 Nov 27, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I hope frankenthumb isn't paining you too much while you wait. Hello Hippi!
Frankenthumb is paining me like crazy! I just went to the Dr that's doing the surgery to show him just how bad it's gotten. He said "It's gotten a lot worse" DUH!! He did say that he didn't think any tendons have ruptured and told me to wear my brace every day, which I haven't been doing. Ice at night and elevation and more dang pain pills. He told me to "hang in there"! I almost laughed. I mean, what else can I do? Silly Dr!
Hi Pais!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40644 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankenthumb is paining me like crazy! I just went to the Dr that's doing the surgery to show him just how bad it's gotten. He said "It's gotten a lot worse" DUH!! He did say that he didn't think any tendons have ruptured and told me to wear my brace every day, which I haven't been doing. Ice at night and elevation and more dang pain pills. He told me to "hang in there"! I almost laughed. I mean, what else can I do? Silly Dr!
Hi Pais!!!
You should have told him you couldn't hang on, because of Frankenthumb....lol.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40645 Nov 27, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You should have told him you couldn't hang on, because of Frankenthumb....lol.
Frankenthumb that looks like a chicken leg! Hahahaha!

“Cluck Cluck”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40646 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick, sorry about your thumb. Hope all works out well. I hate it when the dr just scribbles out a script and says to rest it. We do have lives to!! I guess they think we just sit around and wait on them? Every DR I've worked with has had that attitude. Ugh so frustrating!

I come from a place far far away and thought I would join y'all if you don't mind. I am surrounded by animals and live on a ridge. More stories to come....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40647 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40648 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
Hippichick, sorry about your thumb. Hope all works out well. I hate it when the dr just scribbles out a script and says to rest it. We do have lives to!! I guess they think we just sit around and wait on them? Every DR I've worked with has had that attitude. Ugh so frustrating!
I come from a place far far away and thought I would join y'all if you don't mind. I am surrounded by animals and live on a ridge. More stories to come....
Hi Red Hen and welcome! My thumb is swollen, as is the rest of my hand, due to a metal implant that's damaging my tendons. The metal comes out on Dec 6th and I can't wait! Well, I guess I can because I have to! Thanks so much for your kind words.
Looking forward to getting to know you better and reading those stories!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40649 Nov 27, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Want fries with that?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40650 Nov 27, 2012
The Red Hen wrote:
Hi Red Hen. We love stories and ridges, and far far away places, and we even love people that join us....lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40651 Nov 27, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Want fries with that?
Hey there Sugah.... She's probably allergic...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min EXPERT 132,163
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Mega Monster 7,522
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Roy 152,429
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 30,298
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 55,257
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr andet1987 476
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 40,715
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr poopie 116
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 2 hr Dr Wu 77
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr wichita-rick 166