“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40591 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... wishing all a very beautiful day ... 63 this morning cool and sunny ... Looking to be a beautiful holiday weekend here and hope the same for yall ... be safe and take care ... Hearts and hugs ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Thanks for the warm wishes--it's a beautiful day here, don't know if I'll get to get out and "play" though, too much inside work to do before Thursday.

Have a great day.

Hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40592 Nov 21, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>oOh! So that makes them wicked accurate, then. Can you use it for deer?
Hi Pais. I'll try to give you a call later. Lots to do today, as you well know. The more I get done today, the less I have to do tomorrow.

Hearts and hugs and hostas.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40593 Nov 21, 2012
BRB. Gotta get the biscuits out of the oven.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40594 Nov 21, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Thanks for the warm wishes--it's a beautiful day here, don't know if I'll get to get out and "play" though, too much inside work to do before Thursday.
Have a great day.
Hearts and hugs.....
;)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40595 Nov 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>eh?????
I have no interest in Bio but I'm getting straight A's so I like the padding my GPA.
I took Art History because I know it and same for getting A's and GPA.
Calc II is Calc II. I have to get through it and My Prof said today I look like I'm around a B, so I'm happy with that.
It's been a pretty lax semester so it's all good.
Bio would be my favorite. Not at all surprised you're getting A's and a B in calc II, WOW!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40596 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... wishing all a very beautiful day ... 63 this morning cool and sunny ... Looking to be a beautiful holiday weekend here and hope the same for yall ... be safe and take care ... Hearts and hugs ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Lovely Lady! Tis pretty here, too. On my FB I posted a pic of the fog here this AM, then the sunny day it quickly turned into. Hope you and your doggies have a relaxing pre-holiday! <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#40597 Nov 21, 2012
We'll see how that washes after the final. As long as I pass I'm good with it.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40598 Nov 21, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Lovely Lady! Tis pretty here, too. On my FB I posted a pic of the fog here this AM, then the sunny day it quickly turned into. Hope you and your doggies have a relaxing pre-holiday! <3
Good morning my beauty!... I'll check out FB later ... The pups are fine ... they didn't even want to come in last night the wx was perfect for them ... only gets down to 58-60 @ night for them ... sounds good to me ... I don't blame them for not coming in ... get to 78-80 in the day and that's too hot for PB but Jax is now the watchdog ... he's so funny, someone will come in the gate and he'll buck up to them, stand right in front of them and bark, bark, bark ... with his tail wagging them telling them "you're not supposed to be here til my mom says so" LOL ... so, I'll come out to see what the fracas is all about and then I'll call his name and he'll then back down ... I guess PB taught him well!... But whoever it is just stands there til I come and open the front door ... kind of with their hands up, it's too funny! Jax couldn't hurt a flea, at least I don't think so ... Maybe I underestimate him ... IDK ... well, hope you have a nice day ... Chat with you later! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40599 Nov 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
We'll see how that washes after the final. As long as I pass I'm good with it.
you'll do fine, Rotor! I's have confidence wiz chew!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40600 Nov 21, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. I'll try to give you a call later. Lots to do today, as you well know. The more I get done today, the less I have to do tomorrow.
Hearts and hugs and hostas.....
Oh I know your kitchen is busy today! Probably every burner on the stove,lol. Tomorrow is a light day for me; making a cheese/crack ball, and green bean casserole. Now for Sunday I'm cooking 2 turkeys, dressing and more green bean casserole. Still got more bulbs to plant today.
I'll take those hostas! lol <3

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40601 Nov 21, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a great hump day and a super Thanksgiving Eve..... Cornbread is made, biscuits are in the oven (getting ready for dressing) Pies and cakes are baked, need to bake some cookies and more banana bread, pink cherry fluff dessert and salad will be made this evening. Then the rest of the sides and entrees for tomorrow....
What time should I be there :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40602 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning my beauty!... I'll check out FB later ... The pups are fine ... they didn't even want to come in last night the wx was perfect for them ... only gets down to 58-60 @ night for them ... sounds good to me ... I don't blame them for not coming in ... get to 78-80 in the day and that's too hot for PB but Jax is now the watchdog ... he's so funny, someone will come in the gate and he'll buck up to them, stand right in front of them and bark, bark, bark ... with his tail wagging them telling them "you're not supposed to be here til my mom says so" LOL ... so, I'll come out to see what the fracas is all about and then I'll call his name and he'll then back down ... I guess PB taught him well!... But whoever it is just stands there til I come and open the front door ... kind of with their hands up, it's too funny! Jax couldn't hurt a flea, at least I don't think so ... Maybe I underestimate him ... IDK ... well, hope you have a nice day ... Chat with you later! FC <3 ...
Looks like we may get a freeze Monday morning when I go hunting :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40603 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning Princess and friends! I don't have to cook a thing! LOL! Hubby made the ham (that I can't have, btw) last night, everyone is bringing stuff to his mothers and all I have to do is make a fruit salad and buy some rolls. I love Thanksgiving! Hahahah! I hope to get off of work early today, we usually do. Gotta get stuff together and go to the in-laws. Family tradition to go Wed night, drink wine and play canasta all night. It's fun until the guys start whining!
Wishing all a wonderful day and a blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs, hearts and turkeys!
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#40604 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …goats milk vs cow milk?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40605 Nov 21, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>What time should I be there :)
Anytime after 10 am--I think the turkey will be done by then.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40606 Nov 21, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know your kitchen is busy today! Probably every burner on the stove,lol. Tomorrow is a light day for me; making a cheese/crack ball, and green bean casserole. Now for Sunday I'm cooking 2 turkeys, dressing and more green bean casserole. Still got more bulbs to plant today.
I'll take those hostas! lol <3
Actually, right now, I'm pretty caught up--except another load of dishes to wash. The dry ingredients are all mixed for the dressing,(I never add the wet ingredients until it's ready to bake) Pink stuff is made (one of the kids named it pink stuff, it's a cherry/pineapple salad/dessert type thing--very easy) Bread is done, and now all I need to do is to make some cookies for the troll. Other than that, it's all caught up--except the office and the desk--I can NEVER get the office and desk straightened up......

Enjoy the daylilies--there's all sorts of hostas that need dividing in the spring, so if you want some, COME ON DOWN! lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40607 Nov 21, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! I don't have to cook a thing! LOL! Hubby made the ham (that I can't have, btw) last night, everyone is bringing stuff to his mothers and all I have to do is make a fruit salad and buy some rolls. I love Thanksgiving! Hahahah! I hope to get off of work early today, we usually do. Gotta get stuff together and go to the in-laws. Family tradition to go Wed night, drink wine and play canasta all night. It's fun until the guys start whining!
Wishing all a wonderful day and a blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs, hearts and turkeys!
Hey Hey Hippi. I usually get as much done the day before as possible. Like I told Pais, I'm nearly caught up. If I could just get some sort of good fairy to come in clean my office and desk, then I'd be set.
Whining or Winning or Wine-ing? And how much wine does it take? lol
Hope you and the family have a great holiday. Just remember to let the little Princess watch the parade--after all, it's the premiere of the "Hello Kitty" balloon....
Hugs and hearts

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40608 Nov 21, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Now you tell me. I had a tough time getting it tuned in. This scope is like military. You set at 100 yards and have rings below for 200, 300, 400, 500. I kept over adjusting the darn thing.Spot on now :) This 270 isn't as tight as my other guns. I have a 7X57 Mauser with a Douglas barrel that is a tack driver but I am going to put better glass on it if I can get a marked down Leuopold black Friday
Why limit yourself to Leuopold? There are several companies that make great scopes without the Leoupold price. I used to have a 7x57 Chilean Mauser I bought from a friend who couldn't shoot it straight. For me it shot fine. It was straight military and the sights were set @ 300 meters by the aresenal as the LOWEST setting one could shoot. It had a 3" hold low factor that put you on target @ 100 yds. I later sold it as I didn't really need it. I had a 6.5x55 Swede in a Krag-Jorgansen that I had had fully adjustable Williams Micrometer sights installed on. Still have it and love it. I have to reload for it as all factory ammo loaded now for 6.5 swedish is for Mauser actions. Too stout for the Krag with its single front locking lug. Action is smooth as glass tho and shoots great.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40609 Nov 21, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>oOh! So that makes them wicked accurate, then. Can you use it for deer?
Sure. I'd say that over 70% of deer rifles are scoped. In shotgun only states people scope shotguns that have rifled barrels for slugs. Some folks even scope pistols for hunting. No limits to a shooter's imagination.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#40610 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 127,574
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 6 min Go Blue Forever 152
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 11 min whatimeisit 7,343
A six word game (Dec '08) 13 min Judy 123 17,966
Words Of Wisdom (Mar '09) 15 min Bree_Z 21
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min whatimeisit 6,612
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min Judy 123 40,588
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 38 min I am not a Bimbo 8,043
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 151,080
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Mega Monster 23,980