Goats Milk with Princess

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40574 Nov 20, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
good morning all.... Busy busy day here.... But then, I think they're all busy.
Shopping, baking, and work are on the schedule, so I need to get at it, and I'll talk with you good people later...
I'll take that coffee in a to-go cup Denny, thanks.....
<waves at Pais, Rotor, Denny and Hippi>
Godspeed Princess! <waves> I'm getting ready to leave again, too. Be back after I get these bulbs planted.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40575 Nov 20, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad it's coming up! Maybe they'll give you good pain meds today, too. Let us know how it goes.
I will! I'm off to my appointment now.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#40576 Nov 20, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready. Can Oki go to the range with me. I got a new Nikon scope so I need help sighting my new 270 in :) Give him a kitchen pass please
Ballistis tip: Sight in scope for approx. 1"-1 1/2" high @ 25 meters on a target 1"w X 2"h with a center mass hold,and you should be close to dead on for 200 meters. The important thing will be your deflection(left/right impact),the elevation is an easy fix. AFTER sighting in @ 25 meters THEN fine tune for your extended desired range.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40577 Nov 20, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Ballistis tip: Sight in scope for approx. 1"-1 1/2" high @ 25 meters on a target 1"w X 2"h with a center mass hold,and you should be close to dead on for 200 meters. The important thing will be your deflection(left/right impact),the elevation is an easy fix. AFTER sighting in @ 25 meters THEN fine tune for your extended desired range.
You mean you can't just point it like binoculars and twist the doohickey until the target comes into focus? What kind of complicated gadget is that?
Hello Oki!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40578 Nov 20, 2012
I'm back from my appointment and everything looked good from what I can tell. I did find out that I've shrunk a 1/2 inch! >gasp!< I'm only 5'1 1/2. Coulda sworn I was 5'2! Anyway, BP: 128/84, chest x-ray was normal as was the ekg. Don't know about the blood work, but I'm sure it's fine too. Now, I just wait until Dec 6th.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40579 Nov 20, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you can't just point it like binoculars and twist the doohickey until the target comes into focus? What kind of complicated gadget is that?
Hello Oki!
Very complicated if you aren't familiar with scopes. They not only focus on a target they also allow adjustments that compensate for bullet drop. Bullet drop is detirmined by bullet weight,velocity/powder charge,range among other variables. Yeah,it can be complicated.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40580 Nov 20, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
I'm back from my appointment and everything looked good from what I can tell. I did find out that I've shrunk a 1/2 inch! >gasp!< I'm only 5'1 1/2. Coulda sworn I was 5'2! Anyway, BP: 128/84, chest x-ray was normal as was the ekg. Don't know about the blood work, but I'm sure it's fine too. Now, I just wait until Dec 6th.
Its all those hot water showers.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#40581 Nov 20, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you're looking forward to the break! Are you liking your courses this semester?
eh?????
I have no interest in Bio but I'm getting straight A's so I like the padding my GPA.

I took Art History because I know it and same for getting A's and GPA.

Calc II is Calc II. I have to get through it and My Prof said today I look like I'm around a B, so I'm happy with that.

It's been a pretty lax semester so it's all good.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40582 Nov 21, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Ballistis tip: Sight in scope for approx. 1"-1 1/2" high @ 25 meters on a target 1"w X 2"h with a center mass hold,and you should be close to dead on for 200 meters. The important thing will be your deflection(left/right impact),the elevation is an easy fix. AFTER sighting in @ 25 meters THEN fine tune for your extended desired range.
Now you tell me. I had a tough time getting it tuned in. This scope is like military. You set at 100 yards and have rings below for 200, 300, 400, 500. I kept over adjusting the darn thing.Spot on now :) This 270 isn't as tight as my other guns. I have a 7X57 Mauser with a Douglas barrel that is a tack driver but I am going to put better glass on it if I can get a marked down Leuopold black Friday

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40583 Nov 21, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Your kind of a Shetland woman :)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40584 Nov 21, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
A good report! Woohoo!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40585 Nov 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>eh?????
I have no interest in Bio but I'm getting straight A's so I like the padding my GPA.
Calc II is Calc II. I have to get through it and My Prof said today I look like I'm around a B, so I'm happy with that.
Good morning, Rotor ... sounds very nice! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

9999 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40586 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... wishing all a very beautiful day ... 63 this morning cool and sunny ... Looking to be a beautiful holiday weekend here and hope the same for yall ... be safe and take care ... Hearts and hugs ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40587 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a great hump day and a super Thanksgiving Eve..... Cornbread is made, biscuits are in the oven (getting ready for dressing) Pies and cakes are baked, need to bake some cookies and more banana bread, pink cherry fluff dessert and salad will be made this evening. Then the rest of the sides and entrees for tomorrow....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40588 Nov 21, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. Glad everything was OK with you. We'll just have to call you the incredible shrinking Hippi.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#40589 Nov 21, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Very complicated if you aren't familiar with scopes. They not only focus on a target they also allow adjustments that compensate for bullet drop. Bullet drop is detirmined by bullet weight,velocity/powder charge,range among other variables. Yeah,it can be complicated.....
oOh! So that makes them wicked accurate, then. Can you use it for deer?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40590 Nov 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>eh?????
Hi Rotor. You know, you aren't supposed to TELL people you have a padded GPA, you;'re supposed to keep them guessing.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40591 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... wishing all a very beautiful day ... 63 this morning cool and sunny ... Looking to be a beautiful holiday weekend here and hope the same for yall ... be safe and take care ... Hearts and hugs ... FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Thanks for the warm wishes--it's a beautiful day here, don't know if I'll get to get out and "play" though, too much inside work to do before Thursday.

Have a great day.

Hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40592 Nov 21, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>oOh! So that makes them wicked accurate, then. Can you use it for deer?
Hi Pais. I'll try to give you a call later. Lots to do today, as you well know. The more I get done today, the less I have to do tomorrow.

Hearts and hugs and hostas.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40593 Nov 21, 2012
BRB. Gotta get the biscuits out of the oven.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victoria Bascom pleads guilty, accepts unusual ... 3 min Magic Utah Uwear 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 164,808
News New Mexico couple gets back wedding rings lost ... 5 min Magic Utah Uwear 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 163,279
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 13 min Princess Hey 11,838
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 19 min greymouser 117
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min Princess Hey 140,526
What Could Be Hot? 25 min Princess Hey 230
motorcycle traveling stories 46 min Mega Monster 795
News Texas waiter fired after racist remarks show up... 3 hr Spotted Girl 42
More from around the web