Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be honest... I had to Google the name, saw it is a Nascar racer, hence the comment about the left turn :)
LOL. I know. Rotor loves his left turns--Hippi chick does too...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

incogneato wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD Monday morning Princess...Hiya Billy! I am thankful to be able to return to topix, upgrade-shmupgrade,'nough said. Sure have missed the fun here. Cup running over & all that! Hope your week is a good'un & Paisley gets better soon. Greetings to all who visit the realm even those driving the helicopter's. Been missing you'all.
NEATO!!!! Good to see you. I know what you mean about upgrades--our youngest says he's going to "upgrade" my computer soon, porbably around Christmas. I shudder to think what is involved in getting all the info off my computer and getting it saved....

Have a wonderful holiday, Neato.

Hugs and hearts

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>NEATO!!!! Good to see you. I know what you mean about upgrades--our youngest says he's going to "upgrade" my computer soon, porbably around Christmas. I shudder to think what is involved in getting all the info off my computer and getting it saved....
Have a wonderful holiday, Neato.
Hugs and hearts
Good to see you too Princess. Good luck w/ the upgrade, we had to go back in time to get where I am for now..arrgh. A great holiday to you & yours as well. Thank you for the reply.
Hugs Hearts & full cups to you.

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

OK...I'm outa here already, do not have the patience for this any longer.....Happy Thanksgiving to each & every one of you & yours!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Neato.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

incogneato wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD Monday morning Princess...Hiya Billy! I am thankful to be able to return to topix, upgrade-shmupgrade,'nough said. Sure have missed the fun here. Cup running over & all that! Hope your week is a good'un & Paisley gets better soon. Greetings to all who visit the realm even those driving the helicopter's. Been missing you'all.
Hello dear! I've been wondering where you've been and missing you too! Good to see you back, and I am feeling better, thank you.
Got a lot of errands to run today, at least it's gorgeous outside! How is it there?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Not happy.
Stupid Kezlousey won the Cup.
How about that Kissmyasski? Hahahaha! At least it wasn't Jimmie Johnson.....again! But, now I go into mourning until February.

Hi Princess and folks. Not been posting much, it's getting too painful to type. I'll be so glad when this is over with. Tried to call my Dr, but he won't be in at all this week. Anyway, wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor Hippi. Stay off the computer, unless necessary--THAT'S an order. lol. I'll talk to you later, try to relax until the 6th....

Hearts and hugs, and heating pads.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that Kissmyasski? Hahahaha! At least it wasn't Jimmie Johnson.....again! But, now I go into mourning until February.
Hi Princess and folks. Not been posting much, it's getting too painful to type. I'll be so glad when this is over with. Tried to call my Dr, but he won't be in at all this week. Anyway, wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Aww Hippi I hate to hear you're in pain! Isn't there a DR. on call you can see?
Rest your hands and have a good night sweetie.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
He can kissmyasski. JIMI in 2013!!!!!
I was so bummend when Jimi lost the rear end.(In the car)
That was going to be a great finish to the season no matter who won, but with Jimi out it was just turning laps there at the end.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
He can kissmyasski. JIMI in 2013!!!!!
I was so bummend when Jimi lost the rear end.(In the car)
That was going to be a great finish to the season no matter who won, but with Jimi out it was just turning laps there at the end.
I saw your Pats spank my Colts...loldang. That should've cheered you up! A shame y'alls starting TE broke his forearm at the end of the game, for nothing really.
I'm just ecstatic that my Irish are #1 baby!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

How the heck did he do it? I didn't even see him get hit???

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Poor Hippi. Stay off the computer, unless necessary--THAT'S an order. lol. I'll talk to you later, try to relax until the 6th....
Hearts and hugs, and heating pads.....
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready. Can Oki go to the range with me. I got a new Nikon scope so I need help sighting my new 270 in :) Give him a kitchen pass please

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
How the heck did he do it? I didn't even see him get hit???
They had him in for special teams, one of the last plays of the game. Oops!
How are things up and over there this morning? Are you off from school this week or just Thurs?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Princess, and the rest of you dear folks in the Realm!

I'm off to do many things, will 'see' y'all when I get back later.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Good morning Princess and friends! Today, I go for my pre-op appointment. It's this afternoon at 1:00. Not as much pain today....yet! If I keep typing though, well, you know! My surgery is 2 weeks from Thursday. I can't wait to get it over with.
Rotor, I think next season, I'm going to cheer for Ricky Stenhouse Jr. He's starting full time with Rousch driving the #17. He's the Nationwide Champion and I'm a big fan. We'll see!
Y'all have a wonderful day! Hugs, Hearts and turkeys!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>They had him in for special teams, one of the last plays of the game. Oops!
How are things up and over there this morning? Are you off from school this week or just Thurs?
Chilly, very chilly.....
I had Bio yesterday and am off to the math lab today, but no more classes till next week.
Happy Turkey day.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Today, I go for my pre-op appointment. It's this afternoon at 1:00. Not as much pain today....yet! If I keep typing though, well, you know! My surgery is 2 weeks from Thursday. I can't wait to get it over with.
Rotor, I think next season, I'm going to cheer for Ricky Stenhouse Jr. He's starting full time with Rousch driving the #17. He's the Nationwide Champion and I'm a big fan. We'll see!
Y'all have a wonderful day! Hugs, Hearts and turkeys!
I'm following Austin Dillon, I like that kid. Can't wait for him to run Cup.
Good luck on the surgery.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

good morning all.... Busy busy day here.... But then, I think they're all busy.
Shopping, baking, and work are on the schedule, so I need to get at it, and I'll talk with you good people later...
I'll take that coffee in a to-go cup Denny, thanks.....
<waves at Pais, Rotor, Denny and Hippi>

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm following Austin Dillon, I like that kid. Can't wait for him to run Cup.
Good luck on the surgery.
I like him too and his kid brother Ty. Good choice!
Thanks, Rotor!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••