Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Yeah, it's a great day here, but busy--already been out and about this AM, got more errands to do this PM, and tomorrow. Saw the pups heading down the road earlier--so I guess they went in search of trouble this morning--don't know if they found it or not.
Have a good day. Hearts and hugs....
Good morning Princess. Let me get you a cup of coffee while I am up :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Princess ... wishing you a warm sunny day ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Good morning all my friends. Oki you will appreciate this> I had a wonderful time yesterday at a gun show. I haven't been to one in 15 years. I walked away with $1,000 and a new rifle I got a great deal on. I sold some old guns I don't shoot any more. I sold a Swedish Mauser made in 1905. It was new and packed in grease and I paid $100 for it. It had a beautiful stock with tiger striped wood. 15 years ago you could buy a new AK-47 for $80 and today they go for $600 and up. I am going back today with a canteen made in 1917. I bought it in a garage sale for $1 and I will sell it for $60 :)

“Come With Me ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

And Live

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hitesrunprincess, I have had so few people be nice to me that it makes topic not much fun for me. I hope you are doing great.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Ya just have to hang out on the cool friendly threads LL.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Lady Lived wrote:
Hitesrunprincess, I have had so few people be nice to me that it makes topic not much fun for me. I hope you are doing great.
An online forum can be a tough place to 'break into'. My advice is to reach out to the folks you like, more. With only the printed word as our medium, the outgoing parts of your personality need to be a little 'magnified' to create and maintain a presence. When I first came to Topix about 6 years ago, it was about 6 months before I figured that out.
I give this advice because there are a lot great folks here on Offbeat, and I think you have reason to hope.
Good luck, and nice to 'meet' you.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Rotor, Princess, Lady Lived Denny, and the rest of you fine folks and good friends here in the Realm.
I've been ill, and though I felt a little better this AM than I did last night, unfortunately this seems to be more than a 24 hour bug. Great.
My oldest is going to go into labor any time now, her firstborn and my first grand son. I won't be able to go up to the hospital until I'm symptom free. And I'm not. Please God don't let her go today!

Anyway, at least the view is pretty, I've seen about 25 different species of bird this AM staring out the window at the birdfeeders and river. Best catch was a Northern Yellow Shafted Flicker and a Blue Jay next to each other on the rail of the deck, about 13' away from me.

Y'all have a great Sunday.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hey PP, I know a great reciepe for Blue Jay.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Hey PP, I know a great reciepe for Blue Jay.....
Rotor don't be talkin like some crazy yankee!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Lady Lived wrote:
You need to drop by Denny Crain's Place. I will buy you a drink and introduce you to the nice people there

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good morning Rotor, Princess, Lady Lived Denny, and the rest of you fine folks and good friends here in the Realm.
I've been ill, and though I felt a little better this AM than I did last night, unfortunately this seems to be more than a 24 hour bug. Great.
My oldest is going to go into labor any time now, her firstborn and my first grand son. I won't be able to go up to the hospital until I'm symptom free. And I'm not. Please God don't let her go today!
Anyway, at least the view is pretty, I've seen about 25 different species of bird this AM staring out the window at the birdfeeders and river. Best catch was a Northern Yellow Shafted Flicker and a Blue Jay next to each other on the rail of the deck, about 13' away from me.
You get feeling better fast Pais. No fun being sick

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Not happy.
Stupid Kezlousey won the Cup.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Lady Lived wrote:
Hi there Lady--I've been wondering where you were. Like Rotor says (geeze, who would have ever thought I'd quote Rotor?) Just hang out at the cool threads. We're non-judgemental, and we have a good time. There are a lot of people that come to Topix to spew vile and venom--life's too short for that.

And another thing about Topix. There are people that say "you're boring, I hate you, you're so stupid, etc, etc, etc" BUT these people constantly read your posts and make comments designed to make you feel bad.

I don't care what others post about me, if I like you, I'll post with you and if not--I really can't be bothered to read your nonsense.

Hope your Topix experience gets better.

Hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Good morning everyone. Tis the season to be thankful, and I'm thankful for each and every poster here--each in a different way...

Hugs to all my friends....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Paisley_Posey wrote:
Hey there Pais. I tried to call you yesterday, but didn't get an answer. I thought maybe it was baby day....lol.

Anyway, get better soon, and quit breathing on me--I DON'T want to get sick....lol.

Hearts and hugs and herbal tea...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Not happy.
What do you mean "won" the cup? I thought all athletes wore cups--didn't know they had to "win" them.... Weird...

morning Rotor. How's my favorite helicopter head this AM?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Not happy.
Well, he made the best left turn :P

Hi, all

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he made the best left turn :P
Hi, all
DF! How goes it, bud? Haven't seen you in, like, forever....lol.

And now, we're still not seeing you. I'm glad you could figure out Rotor's post--I have trouble translating sometimes...lol

Have a great day, or night, or whatever time it is there....

Hearts and hugs....

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>DF! How goes it, bud? Haven't seen you in, like, forever....lol.
And now, we're still not seeing you. I'm glad you could figure out Rotor's post--I have trouble translating sometimes...lol
Have a great day, or night, or whatever time it is there....
Hearts and hugs....
Well, to be honest... I had to Google the name, saw it is a Nascar racer, hence the comment about the left turn :)

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Tis the season to be thankful, and I'm thankful for each and every poster here--each in a different way...
Hugs to all my friends....
GOOD Monday morning Princess...Hiya Billy! I am thankful to be able to return to topix, upgrade-shmupgrade,'nough said. Sure have missed the fun here. Cup running over & all that! Hope your week is a good'un & Paisley gets better soon. Greetings to all who visit the realm even those driving the helicopter's. Been missing you'all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,901 - 39,920 of45,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••