Goats Milk with Princess

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#40514 Nov 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>OK, now that's just weird....
"train" your breasts not to make milk at school" That's like telling your mouth not to make saliva or something...... Bizarre....
Good morning Brother dear. I know you will probably tell me that Topix ATE your good morning post--strange that you're the only one that happens too....lol.
Actually, it did eat my good morning post........Normally, when I hear about "training" breasts, tassels are generally involved.........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40515 Nov 15, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yep, especially Edward Scissorhands ... he uses the nickname, Ed LOL ... It was a relatively productive day yesterday ... early night because I have to get going early this morning ... I tried to behave and didn't even go to the party I was invited to at one of the boutiques Brenda and I usually frequent ... saved some money there, lol ... probably missed out on some good deals but I'm waiting on some phone orders so it's all goods ... I've simply got to stop these phone orders ... it's almost as addicting as playing the slots or poker or whatever other addicting thing you can conjure in your mind, LOL ... it's all good! Anyway, it's hit and run today ... gotta get going ... Have a very pleasant day, rub Jack and Coop behind the ear & throw them a doggy bisquit ... Have fun, too! Hugs and Hearts, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. I know what you mean about sales... I get lots of sale updates on email, and I've started just deleting them--need to be more selective. LOL. Hsven't seen the "boys" this AM, so who knows what they are up too.

Hearts and hugs and have a great day....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40516 Nov 15, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it did eat my good morning post........Normally, when I hear about "training" breasts, tassels are generally involved.........
Never heard anything so weird in my life...

Good morning, yet again....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40517 Nov 15, 2012
Good morning Princess and friends! Did the teen troll tell you I called last night? You must have turned in early. Or did I just call late? I swear the clock said 9:30! LOL!
Well, I still have some things to do before the meeting tomorrow. I did get a lot done yesterday, but am going over my checklist to make sure I don't forget anything. We had to have the meeting at an alternate location, so I can't just run and get something if needed.
Wishing all a wonderful Friday Eve! Hugs, hearts and checklists!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40518 Nov 15, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Did the teen troll tell you I called last night? You must have turned in early. Or did I just call late? I swear the clock said 9:30! LOL!
Well, I still have some things to do before the meeting tomorrow. I did get a lot done yesterday, but am going over my checklist to make sure I don't forget anything. We had to have the meeting at an alternate location, so I can't just run and get something if needed.
Wishing all a wonderful Friday Eve! Hugs, hearts and checklists!
Really? I had no idea--you aren't showing up on the caller ID, Pais is though, and Billy--oh well, I guess I'm just that popular. lol.

Have a great checklist filled day!!

lol. Hearts and hugs....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40519 Nov 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I had no idea--you aren't showing up on the caller ID, Pais is though, and Billy--oh well, I guess I'm just that popular. lol.
Have a great checklist filled day!!
lol. Hearts and hugs....
I'm not on the caller id? Strange! He even said "Hi Aunt Hippi" I swear it really happened! I'm sure it wasn't just a dream, I just know it! LOL!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#40520 Nov 15, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on the caller id? Strange! He even said "Hi Aunt Hippi" I swear it really happened! I'm sure it wasn't just a dream, I just know it! LOL!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40521 Nov 15, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NzlG28B-R8YXX
Hahahaha! Thanks, Billy!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40522 Nov 15, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll just came wandering through the house--"oh, Aunt Hippi called last night" So, if it was a dream, you were both dreaming about it....lol.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#40523 Nov 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The troll just came wandering through the house--"oh, Aunt Hippi called last night" So, if it was a dream, you were both dreaming about it....lol.
Whew! For a minutes there.......well, never mind!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40524 Nov 16, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>The troll just came wandering through the house--"oh, Aunt Hippi called last night" So, if it was a dream, you were both dreaming about it....lol.
Good morning Princess. Coffee is on. Thanks for clearing that up for Hippi :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40525 Nov 16, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I know what you mean about sales... I get lots of sale updates on email, and I've started just deleting them--need to be more selective. LOL. Hsven't seen the "boys" this AM, so who knows what they are up too.
Hearts and hugs and have a great day....
Good morning, Princess ... just woke up ... had a good nights restful sleep ... good enough to remember I wanted to go to the theater today ... not sure which movie I want to see so will flip a coin, lol ... Happy Friday ... wishing you a delightful day with your friends & friends and of course your right hand pups, lol ... Enjoy it! Hugs and hearts right back at you! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40526 Nov 16, 2012
Good morning everyone. Crazy day here so far--you'd think it was Monday, but TGIF instead!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40527 Nov 16, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Coffee is on. Thanks for clearing that up for Hippi :)
Hi Denny. Thanks for the coffee...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40528 Nov 16, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... just woke up ... had a good nights restful sleep ... good enough to remember I wanted to go to the theater today ... not sure which movie I want to see so will flip a coin, lol ... Happy Friday ... wishing you a delightful day with your friends & friends and of course your right hand pups, lol ... Enjoy it! Hugs and hearts right back at you! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Yeah, it's a great day here, but busy--already been out and about this AM, got more errands to do this PM, and tomorrow. Saw the pups heading down the road earlier--so I guess they went in search of trouble this morning--don't know if they found it or not.

Have a good day. Hearts and hugs....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40529 Nov 16, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Yeah, it's a great day here, but busy--already been out and about this AM, got more errands to do this PM, and tomorrow. Saw the pups heading down the road earlier--so I guess they went in search of trouble this morning--don't know if they found it or not.
be careful out there ... the pups will be fine as they'll entertain each other ... have fun with the errands ... best to do them today and free up your weekend for you and the family ... Good day, pretty one! >>hugs<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#40530 Nov 17, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Yeah, it's a great day here, but busy--already been out and about this AM, got more errands to do this PM, and tomorrow. Saw the pups heading down the road earlier--so I guess they went in search of trouble this morning--don't know if they found it or not.
Good morning Princess. Let me get you a cup of coffee while I am up :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40531 Nov 17, 2012
Good morning Princess ... wishing you a warm sunny day ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#40532 Nov 18, 2012
Good morning all my friends. Oki you will appreciate this> I had a wonderful time yesterday at a gun show. I haven't been to one in 15 years. I walked away with $1,000 and a new rifle I got a great deal on. I sold some old guns I don't shoot any more. I sold a Swedish Mauser made in 1905. It was new and packed in grease and I paid $100 for it. It had a beautiful stock with tiger striped wood. 15 years ago you could buy a new AK-47 for $80 and today they go for $600 and up. I am going back today with a canteen made in 1917. I bought it in a garage sale for $1 and I will sell it for $60 :)

“Come With Me ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

And Live

#40533 Nov 18, 2012
Hitesrunprincess, I have had so few people be nice to me that it makes topic not much fun for me. I hope you are doing great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Teens Behind Bars After Robbery Turned Fatal ... 8 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
News Daredevil Pulls Off 'Most Hardcore' Stunt Yet 14 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min IAmMe 12,803
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 18 min Trunketeer 19,227
Word Association (Jun '10) 19 min beatlesinafog 28,497
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 19 min Alain Vain 2,117
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 20 min Old Sam 5,251
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min 40ish 167,395
Answer a question with a question 54 min BLOODY__FATALITY 498
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 hr andet1987 6,120
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 hr Old Sam 224
More from around the web