“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#39860 Oct 10, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny, so did I.......
I never thought Wednesday was particularly funny. Now there are some days that are very comical......

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#39861 Oct 10, 2012
Good morning all.:^)

Princess I'm ready for a nap already. Dark clouds have rolled in again, may be more rain. I've penciled in a nap, lol.
Have a super day, enjoy it and make it a fine one.:^)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#39862 Oct 10, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny. thanks for the coffee. I prefer a nice young doe or spike buck. Horns might look pretty on the wall, but don't really make a tasty soup....:)
True and the same is for tracks. They make thin soup :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#39863 Oct 10, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Princess I'm ready for a nap already. Dark clouds have rolled in again, may be more rain. I've penciled in a nap, lol.
Sounds like good sleeping weather Red :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39864 Oct 10, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Red. I know. Looks like rain here too, although the "experts" say not. I'm cold, so a nap sounds good.... time for something hot...

Hugs and hearts and hot chocolate....

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#39865 Oct 10, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there scambuster. How did it go? The client like the project?
They loved it! And haven't requested too many changes...yet. On to the next big thing I guess :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#39866 Oct 10, 2012
Hi Princess and friends. Another busy, busy day for me and I really don't feel well. These dang allergies or whatever are getting the best of me. I couldn't wear make-up today because my eyes wouldn't quit watering. They start in every time I go outside. It is pretty windy though. I'm just hoping that no one used pork sausage in their chili yesterday. I sampled all 9 entries! I had to, I'm the chairperson! LOL!
Wishing all a great day! Flower and Red, I'll be sure to stop by your respective threads here in a bit. Love to all!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39867 Oct 10, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
They loved it! And haven't requested too many changes...yet. On to the next big thing I guess :)
Good deal. Bigger and better, onward and upward, and all that sort of inspirational jazz....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39868 Oct 10, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and friends. Another busy, busy day for me and I really don't feel well. These dang allergies or whatever are getting the best of me. I couldn't wear make-up today because my eyes wouldn't quit watering. They start in every time I go outside. It is pretty windy though. I'm just hoping that no one used pork sausage in their chili yesterday. I sampled all 9 entries! I had to, I'm the chairperson! LOL!
Wishing all a great day! Flower and Red, I'll be sure to stop by your respective threads here in a bit. Love to all!
Hi Hippi. I hate that you aren't feeling well. It'll get better soon, you know it will.
I've been pretty busy today too. First one thing, then another....you know how it goes.

Talk to you later...

Hugs and hearts and antihistimines.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#39869 Oct 10, 2012
Goodnight Princess, what a couple of days....whew! TTY in the AM! <3

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#39870 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning Sis and friends! Happy Friday Eve.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39871 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning all. Here's hoping that we have a stress free Friday eve.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39872 Oct 11, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Goodnight Princess, what a couple of days....whew! TTY in the AM! <3
Hey Pais....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39873 Oct 11, 2012
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends! Happy Friday Eve.......
Hey Brother dear..... It's not TGIF yet, today it's S-H-I-T! So Glad It's Thursday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#39874 Oct 11, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Brother dear..... It's not TGIF yet, today it's S-H-I-T! So Glad It's Thursday.....
Oh geeze, a Biden-worthy gaffe.... So Happy It's Thursday..... LOL.

Level 3

Location hidden

#39877 Oct 11, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends.;^)
Having a hazelnut latte(ha!)from the store bought kind. Better than a poke in the eye.
Hope y'all have a very pleasant day, stay warm.:^)
The best cup of coffee is the one that you didn't have to make for yourself! Cheers!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#39878 Oct 11, 2012
Morning Princess and friends. I don't have a lot to say this morning. Kind of blah today. BFF is in the hospital with pneumonia and a close friend from high school died of a massive heart attack yesterday evening. I'm still kind of in shock.
I still want y'all to have a great day though.

Level 3

Location hidden

#39880 Oct 11, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with that!
G'morning SB, did say hello a few times since I've seen you back, but I think the threads were so busy you never got to see them.
So..Hi SB, it's good to see you posting again. I hope all is well with the family.:^)
Thank you! I didn't see your posts... Sometimes things get lost in the noise here. Things are alright... How are things with you?

“Pond's warmin' up!!!”

Since: Sep 12

alumwell

#39881 Oct 11, 2012
So Happy It's Thursday Princess, Hiya Billy...Helloooo All, It's a good day for a frog. Unless the turtle wants its fill! Sunshine & taking the scenic route to the doctor is on the agenda today. Kinda neato. Have a great day all or whatever kinda day u have.
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Brother dear..... It's not TGIF yet, today it's S-H-I-T! So Glad It's Thursday.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#39882 Oct 11, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
It's Friday Eve.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 8 min andet1987 321
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min Trouser Cough 18,223
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min Mega Monster 27,013
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min andet1987 31,209
Poll How to keep a BBM troll busy 13 min Getyasome 0
Word Association (Mar '10) 14 min Mega Monster 16,816
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 159,948
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Sublime1 34
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 3 hr OB Historical Soc... 250
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr NinaRocks 18,025
More from around the web