Goats Milk with Princess

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#38652 Aug 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower.... Glad it's Friday, Cooper and Jack were up to their old tricks this morning. 2 of the neighbor ladies were out on their morning walk, and the "boys" wanted to "help" them....lol. I was afraid Jack was going to knock them over...... They were also trying to chase the cats--but it's difficult to chase when the cat won't run....lol
Enjoy your Friday.
Hearts, hugs, and lemonaid
That's too sweet! The little guys don't recognize their own strength ... about the cats ... are they real, haha ... or just facsimilies, lol ... you know statues, ha!... kind of puts a damper on their fun ... I hear Jamie was around, guess I'll have to look for his latest and greatest ... Enjoy your Friday as well ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#38653 Aug 24, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Good morning all!
Hi there Luckyducky....Here's hoping all is well in your little corner of the world.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38654 Aug 24, 2012
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends! TGIF.....
Good morning Billy! Keeping an eye on Isaac! I'm really hoping it misses y'all, hits somewhere on the gulf coast,(Texas comes to mind), and floods the atmosphere of the interior with untold tons of water!! Did you see they shut down Mississippi River traffic in MS a few days ago? Dang!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38655 Aug 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning pretty lady! We overslept, but it's okay, I know the 'boss', lol. Have a good Friday, I'm so tickled the weather has been so nice for us! <3
Oh so that's why you aren't answering the phone......

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#38656 Aug 24, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Good morning all!
Good morning, again! Oh crap some exterminator ad had a roach running across the top of my screen, caught it out of the corner of my eye and freaked for just a sec there....lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#38657 Aug 24, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>And a wonderful weekend coming up for you I hope
TY, I have some plans, but haven't been awake long enough to remember what they are beyond working today, doh!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#38658 Aug 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so that's why you aren't answering the phone......
Cause that phone from HADES is refusing to ring, must've lost it's signal again! Sonuva----!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38659 Aug 24, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too sweet! The little guys don't recognize their own strength ... about the cats ... are they real, haha ... or just facsimilies, lol ... you know statues, ha!... kind of puts a damper on their fun ... I hear Jamie was around, guess I'll have to look for his latest and greatest ... Enjoy your Friday as well ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
One of the cats will run up trees, but the other cat just arches his back and hisses....lol. Jamie's around somewhere--lurking as usual....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38660 Aug 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, again! Oh crap some exterminator ad had a roach running across the top of my screen, caught it out of the corner of my eye and freaked for just a sec there....lol.
lol... Sounds like a job for-----SUPER OPIS!!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38661 Aug 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Cause that phone from HADES is refusing to ring, must've lost it's signal again! Sonuva----!
well give me a call......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#38662 Aug 24, 2012
Good morning Princess, Paisley, Rotor, Denny, Red, Jamie, OLG and Hatti! Who left the troll gate open last night? I swear! We need better security, or bear traps! I kinda like that idea! LOL!
There's rain moving in! It's not in OKC yet, but still! 70% chance tomorrow!!
SO....Paisley and Princess sold me out to Tuna huh? Hahahaha! It was bound to come out sooner or later! Pais' husband, Princess' husband, what can I say? Seems the only husband I didn't see in the tub or picking a hook outta my butt was my own! LOL!
Have a blessed day y'all! Hugs, hearts and bear traps!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#38663 Aug 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lol... Sounds like a job for-----SUPER OPIS!!!!!
Speaking of exterminators, I used some chemical the BIL gave me on that ground wasp nest in my flower bed a few days ago. Didn't make a dent in them. Sooo, I gave up and Wednesday night used a funnel, a drinking straw,(the opening is in the wall of the bed, sideways!), and yes, gasoline! And it seems to have worked.

Hubby on phone with his g-ma, will call you back as soon as he's done.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#38664 Aug 24, 2012
roadrunner 7 wrote:
Why Pais, you kind of broke my heart with that PM. Do you really mean me harm?
Per the time line of your post the angry woman sends you a PM in the middle of the night right? I've seen others post the same type thing about her.
One word no doubt sums up as to why.

..........AL-KEE-HAUL.......

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#38665 Aug 24, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess, Paisley, Rotor, Denny, Red, Jamie, OLG and Hatti! Who left the troll gate open last night? I swear! We need better security, or bear traps! I kinda like that idea! LOL!
SO....Paisley and Princess sold me out to Tuna huh? Hahahaha! It was bound to come out sooner or later! Pais' husband, Princess' husband, what can I say? Seems the only husband I didn't see in the tub or picking a hook outta my butt was my own! LOL!
Good morning Hippi! We didn't do it! Rotor did! It was Rotor, I swear! Forecast models think Isaac will go further west than FL.....<fingers crossed>
Crazy we're hoping for hurricanes! lol

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#38666 Aug 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hippi! We didn't do it! Rotor did! It was Rotor, I swear! Forecast models think Isaac will go further west than FL.....<fingers crossed>
Our meteorologist thinks it will come ashore in either LA or MS. If that happens, we should get a ton of rain by next week-end. Wherever it lands, I hope the people evacuate and there are no deaths.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38667 Aug 24, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Hi there Hippi. Well, security goes off duty earlier in the day--besides, if a troll wants to troll around in the middle of the night, I really don't care..... It's not like I'm talking to them or anything....lol.

I feel obligated to correct the record there gal, you DIDN'T see my husband get a fish hook off your butt, because you were facing the other way. But you did try, I'll give you that...lol.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#38668 Aug 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>One of the cats will run up trees, but the other cat just arches his back and hisses....lol. Jamie's around somewhere--lurking as usual....lol
silly cats, teasing the poor pups, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#38669 Aug 24, 2012
Hi Hippi >>waves<<

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#38670 Aug 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Hippi. Well, security goes off duty earlier in the day--besides, if a troll wants to troll around in the middle of the night, I really don't care..... It's not like I'm talking to them or anything....lol.
I feel obligated to correct the record there gal, you DIDN'T see my husband get a fish hook off your butt, because you were facing the other way. But you did try, I'll give you that...lol.
Technicalities! LOL!

Hi sweet Flower!! MUAH!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#38671 Aug 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hippi! We didn't do it! Rotor did! It was Rotor, I swear! Forecast models think Isaac will go further west than FL.....<fingers crossed>
Rotor's ALWAYS to blame--and if he's not, we can always frame him......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 17 min SweLL GirL 5,329
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 20 min andet1987 35,632
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 27 min andet1987 1,429
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 35 min andet1987 2,377
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 39 min andet1987 10,676
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 41 min SweLL GirL 15,226
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 45 min Poppyann 1,595
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr -ZAMASU- 206,951
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Poppyann 10,572
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 5 hr Right On Point 54
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 6 hr freedom2016 996
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr Enzo49 67,138
More from around the web