Tom DeLay Wants Gun License Back

Tom DeLay Wants Gun License Back

There are 9 comments on the KDKA-TV Pittsburgh story from Mar 28, 2006, titled Tom DeLay Wants Gun License Back. In it, KDKA-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

RICHMOND, Texas Rep. Tom DeLay is fighting to regain his concealed handgun permit after it was suspended because of his indictment on felony charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KDKA-TV Pittsburgh.

Mark from Idaho

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 28, 2006
Well, if I was around Dick Cheney I would want a self-defense weapon too!! That way - When Cheney opened up with his shotgun, I could return fire!
James

Redmond, WA

#2 Mar 28, 2006
I think the felon, depending on his crimes, should still be able to vote and own firearms. The instance where a felon should not own firearms or be allowed to vote is if they have been convicted of a violent crime, sexual crime, used a firearm in a crime, drug trafficing, people trafficing, treason, extortion, or embezelment.
It will be much harder to take America if all American's are armed.
John

Ruston, LA

#3 Oct 30, 2011
No way DeLay. Go AwAY.
Tom Delay

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I will NEVER go to jail, money talks BS walks.
Silver

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Tom Delay is a thug and a bully.
Tom DeLay

Humble, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Stop hating me just because i came out in dancing with the stars and y'all know i did pretty darn good ( the Hammer!)
Tom Delay

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Read my lips I WILL NEVER NEVER GO TO PRISON i still have way to much power :)
Eric

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 8, 2013
I can't wait to see Tom Delay's face the first day he becomes someone's bitch inside the goosehouse. Then he'll know how this nation felt while he was giving it to us.
Ben

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Eric wrote:
I can't wait to see Tom Delay's face the first day he becomes someone's bitch inside the goosehouse. Then he'll know how this nation felt while he was giving it to us.
Good point:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 min Grace Nerissa 1,400
Poll I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 3 min KNIGHT DeVINE 4,256
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Camilla 165,244
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min whatimeisit 17,233
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 6 min UnderstandPeople 4,751
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min whatimeisit 8,524
Is it possible to....... (Nov '14) 14 min UnderstandPeople 1,094
Poll Are YOU in Love with a 'certain' OFFBEAT poster? (May '08) 41 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,546
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 3 hr Dr Wu 47
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 4 hr NoahLovesU 20
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 4 hr Spotted Girl 308
More from around the web