Tom DeLay Wants Gun License Back

Full story: KDKA-TV Pittsburgh

RICHMOND, Texas Rep. Tom DeLay is fighting to regain his concealed handgun permit after it was suspended because of his indictment on felony charges.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
Mark from Idaho

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2006

Well, if I was around Dick Cheney I would want a self-defense weapon too!! That way - When Cheney opened up with his shotgun, I could return fire!
James

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2006

I think the felon, depending on his crimes, should still be able to vote and own firearms. The instance where a felon should not own firearms or be allowed to vote is if they have been convicted of a violent crime, sexual crime, used a firearm in a crime, drug trafficing, people trafficing, treason, extortion, or embezelment.
It will be much harder to take America if all American's are armed.
John

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

No way DeLay. Go AwAY.
Tom Delay

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I will NEVER go to jail, money talks BS walks.
Silver

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Tom Delay is a thug and a bully.
Tom DeLay

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Stop hating me just because i came out in dancing with the stars and y'all know i did pretty darn good ( the Hammer!)
Tom Delay

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Read my lips I WILL NEVER NEVER GO TO PRISON i still have way to much power :)
Eric

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I can't wait to see Tom Delay's face the first day he becomes someone's bitch inside the goosehouse. Then he'll know how this nation felt while he was giving it to us.
Ben

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Eric wrote:
I can't wait to see Tom Delay's face the first day he becomes someone's bitch inside the goosehouse. Then he'll know how this nation felt while he was giving it to us.
Good point:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••