Impeach Obama!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Screamery, sad to say but your exactly correct!
.. but 'us' minority's still deserve recognition!
"WE" just keep getting forgot about!~sob~..~sob!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
you crack me up. you people are always looking for someone to blame instead of placing the blame where it really belongs. it belongs on all the american voters that vote these pieces of crap in office. don't matter what party they belong with. there's thread after thread and on each one everyone says the same crap page after page after page. you're all nothing but a bunch of whiners and entitlement babies. grow up and start taking responsibility for yourselves. the politicians owe you nothing but fair representation and if they aren't giving it to you, vote them out instead of crying about it.
Blame really goes to the conservatives who were too lazy to go vote.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IMO you have to have a motive, reason, or desire to go vote and with the choices we've had the past 3 presidential elections I haven't. I voted because of obligation that's all!
=*= And not for any of the 2-leading candidates contrary to what some think.=*=
Hell! why would decent people want to run for congressional office?
Unless you have a bunch of crooks backing you how and where you going to get the money to compete with'm?
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
you crack me up. you people are always looking for someone to blame instead of placing the blame where it really belongs. it belongs on all the american voters that vote these pieces of crap in office. don't matter what party they belong with. there's thread after thread and on each one everyone says the same crap page after page after page. you're all nothing but a bunch of whiners and entitlement babies. grow up and start taking responsibility for yourselves. the politicians owe you nothing but fair representation and if they aren't giving it to you, vote them out instead of crying about it.
it's the CIA in the white house that has been the problem
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
no you're just being silly. everyone knows it was really miley cyrus's fault. go play with your dolls now, the adults are talking here
whatever simpleton

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 13, 2013
 
Ok. Let's say Obama gets impeached. Who gets the top spot:

1 Vice President of the United States Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House John Boehner (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy (D)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jacob Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel (R)
7 Attorney General Eric Holder (D)
7b Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D)
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki (I)
17 Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Rand Beers (D)

Like turtles, is it going to be impeachment all the way down?

Or didn't the impeachers think that far ahead?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 14, 2013
 
justaguess wrote:
This whole thready make me want to invest in stem cell futures..
That may be a smart idea. My son-in-law works with 'stem cell future'. He is out in San Francisco.

We don't speak about it. Seems to me, is best left private. Keeps the freak down inside of me.

As you realize, I do not view humans as others.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 14, 2013
 
Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
no you're just being silly. everyone knows it was really miley cyrus's fault. go play with your dolls now, the adults are talking here
Where?

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Why can't Obama open the Government his self? He is the President!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
Why can't Obama open the Government his self? He is the President!
The legislative branch controls the federal budget and the executive branch only executes the spending authorized by congress.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The legislative branch controls the federal budget and the executive branch only executes the spending authorized by congress.
Regardless ~ he is the President and runs our Country! He should be able to do anything ~

Take a gumdrop for effort!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless ~ he is the President and runs our Country! He should be able to do anything ~
Take a gumdrop for effort!
I'm guessing you're not American. That would be the only explanation for not understanding the branches of government and the separation of powers.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

3

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're not American. That would be the only explanation for not understanding the branches of government and the separation of powers.
I am American and I don't care about the Government! Obama the President of our USA can do ANYTHING ~ but will not! He can open the Government ~

Give me my gumdrop back!
A noted observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're not American. That would be the only explanation for not understanding the branches of government and the separation of powers.
Or a House teapublican!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am American and I don't care about the Government! Obama the President of our USA can do ANYTHING ~ but will not! He can open the Government ~
Give me my gumdrop back!
Time for you to go back to school and learn a thing.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Or a House teapublican!
A teapublican would say the President has the power to open the government out of one side of their mouth, and then call him a dictator for doing so, out of the other side.
spOko

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Look it's the internet hag biatch named Victoria and that's just one of the profiles it hides behind. LOL
spOko

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yo Victoria when does any one on this forum talk out of both sides of their mouth besides you?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

spOko wrote:
Look it's the internet hag biatch named Victoria and that's just one of the profiles it hides behind. LOL
It's a Zionist conspiracy, I'm also Illuminati, Mossad and Muslim Brotherhood.

Allahu Akbar
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
don't go away mad, just go away. lol
wrong on both accounts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••