Rick

Olney, MD

#414 Oct 18, 2013
I get it now. The Tea party is like the ole
Dixiecrats. Just a tinge of racism. Conservatives hate a black President and the fact the country is changing and the white straight guys are losing control.

I can't wait to see Hilliary as President!

Happy weekend, all.

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#415 Oct 18, 2013
Rick wrote:
I get it now. The Tea party is like the ole
Dixiecrats. Just a tinge of racism. Conservatives hate a black President and the fact the country is changing and the white straight guys are losing control.
I can't wait to see Hilliary as President!
Happy weekend, all.
There's some John Birch Society rolled in there somewhere for sure.

What's up, Rick?

Luke

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#416 Oct 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I had forgotten, if I ever knew, that Judge's could be impeached, but I still don't think that congressmen can be impeached--I do believe that's something else--censured, perhaps.
Yes, what Congress can do to one of their's is censure. Likely that includes stripping committee chairmanship, etc.

According to that Wiki source, and we saw this when Clinton was impeached, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presides over the trial of a president.

The vice president presides over an impeachment trial of other offices -- including him/her self! due to an omission in the U.S. Constitution.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#417 Oct 18, 2013
If your 96 and she's 24, yeah, it matters.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#418 Oct 18, 2013
Huh, wrong thread. Let's try that again on the 'does age matter' page.
hic

Roselle, IL

#419 Oct 18, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
If your 96 and she's 24, yeah, it matters.
Drinkie The KKKlown!
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#420 Oct 18, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what Congress can do to one of their's is censure. Likely that includes stripping committee chairmanship, etc.
According to that Wiki source, and we saw this when Clinton was impeached, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presides over the trial of a president.
The vice president presides over an impeachment trial of other offices -- including him/her self! due to an omission in the U.S. Constitution.
I think Joe Biden presiding over his own impeachment would be great fun!

Doesn't mean I'd expect that to happen though. People think it's as easy as suing a poster who always bests other, lesser posters in combat. It's easier said than done.
Sharty

AOL

#421 Oct 18, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joe Biden presiding over his own impeachment would be great fun!
Doesn't mean I'd expect that to happen though. People think it's as easy as suing a poster who always bests other, lesser posters in combat. It's easier said than done.
Go ahead. Ted Cruz has lots of space on his nut bag. Still sipping the kool aid?
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#422 Oct 18, 2013
Looks like this thread's all over but the 'tard iconning!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#423 Oct 18, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered if Cheney served in the military??? Someone said he had five deferments.
Funny how the literally poor uneducated whites love the guy.
Stop wondering. He served just as much as Oblunder and draft-dodging Clinton.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#424 Oct 18, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
Looks like this thread's all over but the 'tard iconning!
And the fluffer whinning ^^^^^^

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#425 Oct 19, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
Looks like this thread's all over but the 'tard iconning!
Well then get busy iconning or get busy whining.

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#426 Oct 19, 2013
I thought I'd post this video to confirm your
'tard iconning' theory observer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#427 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I thought I'd post this video to confirm your
'tard iconning' theory observer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Don't you just love Sarah Palin, telling about how awful it is that anyone would use our veterans as a pawn in a political game....While standing with Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and surrounded by our veterans.....Wait...What?..... I'm beginning to think, maybe you guys are right....maybe she is special.....lol....

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#429 Oct 19, 2013
She makes a hell of a lot more sense than you do!
You 'stuffed shirts' boil my blood!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#430 Oct 19, 2013
Sister Sarah. Gift to DEMs that just keeps giving. Disgraced AK Govenor, who resigned while under investigation in her first term. Since then, she's bounced around from her own boring cable show; Fox Noise on-air personality; Tea Party "king-maker" who so far gave us DOA candidates Akin, Angle, Mourdock. O'Donnell...; Palin "makes sense?" Maybe to the TP crazies!

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#431 Oct 19, 2013
Chilli, your always in somebody's shite, when are you going to say something constructive?
Do I mind, not in the least!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#432 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Chilli, your always in somebody's shite, when are you going to say something constructive?
Do I mind, not in the least!
I'm is somebody's shite? The truth hurts, doesn't it?*grin* I have as much right to state my opinion as anyone. Heck, H H, I'd defend your right to free speech and the rights of others, who I don't happen to agree with, with my own life, if necessary. One guy's "constructive" comment is another guy's sheep-like CON bleating!
Sarah P

Euless, TX

#433 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Chilli, your always in somebody's shite, when are you going to say something constructive?
Do I mind, not in the least!
But I can see Russia from my backyard!
I don't need to read the newspapers, I can just vision it all. You's smart like me.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#434 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
QQ bodies are disappearing, have been ever since 9-11.
Where are the witnesses to Benghazi, IRS, NSA - they're either hidden - killed - or threatened.
Ooops! Some retire others get promotions.
Obamanation
Have been since 9/11?

You mean when Bush was in office?
Did you bring it up back then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 146,683
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min curiouslu 3,576
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Tender Mercies 6,955
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 13 min Times are a Changing 6,854
What Can Be Tapped,...? 17 min Times are a Changing 44
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 19 min Times are a Changing 13,289
What Could Be Mixed,...? 21 min SLY WEST 18
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 26 min Rev Don Wildmoan 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 40 min ---Word Woman--- 20,009
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 40 min reebie 5,426
What's your tip for the day? 55 min Old Sam 1,027
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••