FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#788 Aug 9, 2014
The saddest thing about betrayal
is that it never comes from your enemies.
It comes from best friends and loved ones...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#794 Sep 18, 2014
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#798 Oct 5, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
The saddest thing about betrayal
is that it never comes from your enemies.
It comes from best friends and loved ones...
GOT that Straight Up!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#799 Oct 5, 2014
I hope one day you will realize I did truly care for you.
I promise you're gonna miss me being there,
putting up with you, refusing to give up on you.
You're gonna regret everything you've done to me,
including all the damage you've caused, and
someday you'll turn back and I won't be waiting
for you any longer.
I might have been worthless to you
but you'll miss me, when I become Priceless to someone else..

not mine found on net...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#800 Oct 5, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I hope one day you will realize I did truly care for you.
I promise you're gonna miss me being there,
putting up with you, refusing to give up on you.
You're gonna regret everything you've done to me,
including all the damage you've caused, and
someday you'll turn back and I won't be waiting
for you any longer.
I might have been worthless to you
but you'll miss me, when I become Priceless to someone else..
not mine found on net...
Having a Tisket Tasket TSK TSK Fight w/ Your OLD MAN Again..Princess??

KEEP your PERSONAL DRAMA at HOME!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#801 Oct 5, 2014
no P.P. that was a poem I found but thanks anyway..
I dont do my drama of my home life on the net
sorry..try someone else..thats not me..my home life is just that
MINE...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#802 Oct 6, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOSE Fault is THAT.. SNITCH???
You'll never know.....Go take your meds..Troll
I must have something you want but can't have for you to keep following me around and saying what you do.....I tried several times to be nice to you but no more .I will NOT post to you again..

GET A LIFE PP.

“WakeUPAlice, YouMustBe Dreamin”

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#805 Oct 8, 2014
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

(I love to read the books of John, They tell us all how we should Love and be Loved, Love isn't suppose to be painful or hurt....if it does...it isn't love....its usually jealousy!!)

During the past few years, Ive been dealing with a lover who likes to use Jealousy and envy as a way to get even for anything that I do. and Ive come to see that certain types of females....I wont even give them the courtesy of calling them a woman....these females are homewreckers/whores/ and evil. They will use anything to keep pple apart. My poor soulmate falls victim to their lies and envious ways. He loves me more than life, but is no psychiatrist. He needs to quit trying to use psychology on me....and simply use Love, Patience and Respect.. He falls into the traps of others who are merely betraying him by speaking ill of me. I wish that he were locked away somewhere he couldn't be around others...just so that we could speak without him having others butt in, or give their insight.. He fails me daily. I love him sooo much I keep allowing him to fail, so that sooner rather than later, he will see his wrongful ways.....and return to me, begging me to forgive him for what he is doing and has done.. what he does is dangerous and more than he and I are involved...our families are as well..

Jealousy:

Song of Solomon 8:6
Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which has a most vehement flame.

I pray for all those who are heartbroken, in love and having problems or their love is fading.
I use the bible for guidance...or words I don't know how to say..
peace, love and happiness to you all...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#806 Oct 9, 2014
Bunny Rabbitt wrote:
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
(I love to read the books of John, They tell us all how we should Love and be Loved, Love isn't suppose to be painful or hurt....if it does...it isn't love....its usually jealousy!!)
During the past few years, Ive been dealing with a lover who likes to use Jealousy and envy as a way to get even for anything that I do. and Ive come to see that certain types of females....I wont even give them the courtesy of calling them a woman....these females are homewreckers/whores/ and evil. They will use anything to keep pple apart. My poor soulmate falls victim to their lies and envious ways. He loves me more than life, but is no psychiatrist. He needs to quit trying to use psychology on me....and simply use Love, Patience and Respect.. He falls into the traps of others who are merely betraying him by speaking ill of me. I wish that he were locked away somewhere he couldn't be around others...just so that we could speak without him having others butt in, or give their insight.. He fails me daily. I love him sooo much I keep allowing him to fail, so that sooner rather than later, he will see his wrongful ways.....and return to me, begging me to forgive him for what he is doing and has done.. what he does is dangerous and more than he and I are involved...our families are as well..
Jealousy:
Song of Solomon 8:6
Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which has a most vehement flame.
I pray for all those who are heartbroken, in love and having problems or their love is fading.
I use the bible for guidance...or words I don't know how to say..
peace, love and happiness to you all...
So NICE. Thanx for sharing!!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#807 Oct 9, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
no P.P. that was a poem I found but thanks anyway..
I dont do my drama of my home life on the net
sorry..try someone else..thats not me..my home life is just that
MINE...
WHOA?? PMS-ing are YA??

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#808 Oct 9, 2014
No P.P. was only answering you..have a great night but its not night now,,have a good morning..LOL>

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#810 Oct 10, 2014
Sexy isn't always about boobs or butts.
Its the way you walk, the way you talk,
and the way you think...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#811 Oct 10, 2014
Happy Halloween!!
GET LOST

Findlay, OH

#814 Oct 10, 2014
Adrian DeVine wrote:
'
'
'
'
She can't hear the droplets
of my lonesome tears
the cracking in my voice
through faded ears
She can't envision my pain
this life of grim skies
when she chose to be blind
with faded eyes
She can't make me feel
when hands no longer clutch
our lips lost from one another
this faded touch
She can't disentangle our past
set free the memory of
what would always be
a faded love.
"
"
"
"
Stuidassfaggot...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#816 Oct 10, 2014
People need to grow the dern up on this thread! It's a pitiful shame that people can't express their emotions....
This or That

Findlay, OH

#817 Oct 10, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
People need to grow the dern up on this thread! It's a pitiful shame that people can't express their emotions....
There are people, and then there are PERVERTS!!!!!

And Assdrain-Ozzie/Pie is a perv...
Say Bye Bye Again

Dayton, OH

#819 Oct 10, 2014
SHORT ASS CARLY-B wrote:
<quoted text>
all fat girls should get fcuked in the ass.......go drain a dogs festering anal gland you ass-lickin' cumquat ...... yeah.. I still think it\'s sexier to see a cream pie than have a guy come on some hypo bitch like YOU ...... tryin to sound like ozzy pie crust you pathetic arse-wipe you'd have better feedback than a donkeys dongger....... shut the fcuk up you filthy cnut .......or I'll rip your ugly head off an pizz down your throat...
haw-haw-haw !!
gecko juice makes me hard
Phaggotttt....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#820 Oct 10, 2014
Good Friends care for each other
Close Friends understand each other but
True Friends stay forever
beyond words, beyond distance
and beyond Time.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#821 Oct 10, 2014
SHORT ASS CARLY-B wrote:
<quoted text>
all fat girls should get fcuked in the ass.......go drain a dogs festering anal gland you ass-lickin' cumquat ...... yeah.. I still think it\'s sexier to see a cream pie than have a guy come on some hypo bitch like YOU ...... tryin to sound like ozzy pie crust you pathetic arse-wipe you'd have better feedback than a donkeys dongger....... shut the fcuk up you filthy cnut .......or I'll rip your ugly head off an pizz down your throat...
haw-haw-haw !!
gecko juice makes me hard
You couldn't rip off a fart on your own without someone pulling your finger for encouragement...adrain...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#823 Oct 11, 2014
There Are many times when all someone needs
is a hand to hold, an ear to listen
and a heart to understand them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min eleanorigby 56,863
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min andet1987 35,218
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Dman 192,906
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 11 min andet1987 4,048
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 12 min Close Eyes to Exit 32,405
2words into 2new words (May '12) 19 min andet1987 2,290
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min Jennifer Renee 18,042
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr driveby bottomspa... 7,265
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr Northbound 7,437
More from around the web