FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#618 Jun 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you tell them when they ask ... how big are you?
Bwahahahaha,.. No need to talk to me anymore. We're done right?
Good, and peace regardless, since that is the kind of forgiveness I try to practice. My version isn't watered down. You are your judge and jury and no one elses. You are your god, you are not mine, nor do you resemble at all mine. I know the verses fairly well. You appear to get caught up in words, but are not creative to write them.
We are speaking life or death, are you edifying anyone with this mess? You aren't our father and we don't need you to play like you are out to protect anyone. That poster was right last night ... about you, but you don't need anyone because you are proud and know all you wish to. Perhaps when I'm as old as you, I'll be ... oh nevermind.
Obviously you should have had someone to protect you

You were too stupid to protect yourself..

right??? Devine sucked you in

where do I begin..

It's all for naught you aren't distraught

You think you know it all

so off you go...have a ball!!!

:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#619 Jun 19, 2013
YOU...Not YOH...AIN'T Yiddish ..Ya know???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#620 Jun 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
This is a terrific thread. It feels good to just come in and read and enjoy all those words.
I've never loved poetry more than I do at this very moment. Poet justice, Poetry in Motion ... words that touch to the point they can be felt. Hahaha
Shuup troll E. Write your own stuff or go sing a song. Make your own thread and have all your bepals visit you there. Hugs and kisses and sweet words instead of all this blood red hatred that few care to read. You are an easy read.
Still think I am Trina's Troll. I looked and no, that doesn't at all resemble me. I'm so glad I finally came to a place where it's funny again. Really they have a troll forum and you'd fit in well stevie.:)
Trish...OMG!!..Is Princess Hey...Your Sis??...You both sound the same???... It, are ya JUST copying her style...???..

POLLY PARROT WANNA CRACKER????

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#623 Jun 19, 2013
SUBLIMELY DeVINE wrote:
And at once I’m plunged into euphoria;
but I find the butterfly lives inside a single rib.
Cancerous flight turns melancholic,
daring me to understand.
Even the birds wonder why I’m alive,
fearing that maybe I’m just too aloof.
Great words are from poets writing
half-heard thoughts that never accomplish
intentions and I—
just don’t understand how nothing ends with j.
Knock on my door and I’ll take a break,
lay me down until
my thoughts become but a dream.
Nothing will cease to awaken
our never-ending inspiration, no!
Prepare for a silence still as sleep,
quiet as a bombing in Iraq.
Remind me what it is to err,
someone out there has no words
to truthfully convey a thought
unless they paint it for you.
Variations of an engine’s rev
wakes whatever is too deep to swallow;
xanax wont always help you relax.
Yesterday I had an idea- but today,
zero ideas buzz.
Trported.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#628 Jun 19, 2013
Always pray that you have eyes to see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never loses faith in God.....

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#629 Jun 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
This is a terrific thread. It feels good to just come in and read and enjoy all those words.

I've never loved poetry more than I do at this very moment. Poet justice, Poetry in Motion ... words that touch to the point they can be felt. Hahaha

Shuup troll E. Write your own stuff or go sing a song. Make your own thread and have all your bepals visit you there. Hugs and kisses and sweet words instead of all this blood red hatred that few care to read. You are an easy read.

Still think I am Trina's Troll. I looked and no, that doesn't at all resemble me. I'm so glad I finally came to a place where it's funny again. Really they have a troll forum and you'd fit in well stevie.:)
You mean the troll forum Top Mid corrected you on about the games you play here and just why you have lost so many profiles ? See quoted text

Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish,
The reason you keep getting banned is because you keep starting stuff. You have been reported by some of those who you think are you very best friends. I personally have witnessed how out of the blue you start in on someone who did nothing. The only person responsible for your bans are YOU. And, yes, if you can't stop it, you will continue to be banned
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#630 Jun 19, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the troll forum Top Mid corrected you on about the games you play here and just why you have lost so many profiles ? See quoted text
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish,
The reason you keep getting banned is because you keep starting stuff. You have been reported by some of those who you think are you very best friends. I personally have witnessed how out of the blue you start in on someone who did nothing. The only person responsible for your bans are YOU. And, yes, if you can't stop it, you will continue to be banned
BORING

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#636 Jun 20, 2013
Don't try to understand everything because sometimes it is not meant to be understood but to be accepted....
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#639 Jun 21, 2013
A net ready to fall on some unsuspecting

Rotten to the core..says he's 22..sends out a picture of a very handsome young man..

Can't find an acceptable lady there at home..

Comes to offbeat to look for some...

Ladies...Beware!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#640 Jun 21, 2013
POET LAUREATE DeVINE wrote:
How simple it is
to let a dream die
How simple it is
to make a girl cry
How simple it is
to stab in the back
How simple it is
to be a rat
How simple it is
to let a secret slip
How simple it is
to exaggerate a bit
How simple it is
to steal from a purse
How simple it is
to call someone the worst
How simple it is
to easily get by
How simple it is
to tell a lie.....
Reported.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#643 Jun 25, 2013
INIQUITOUS wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
the sun rose
she never stays
but my bed
remembers her
elegant legs
curving spine
and the way her eyes
imprisoned me
her words
drew me under.....
:
:
:
:
;
Pervert of the finest kind...finest kind..

*shamelessly borrowed from GMGmike*

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#644 Jun 26, 2013
Be a hand that reaches out, be a smile for those who have no reason to smile.Be a light for those who live in darkness. Show them what it means to truly love....

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#646 Jun 27, 2013
Topix, Offbeaters ... the time has come for me to be making new journeys that won't offer me the luxury to have the time I've enjoyed (or not) playing out here online.

It's been an interesting time since I arrived here back last July. Wow, the things I've seen and experienced. I learned lessons I hadn't realized I still needed to learn. Heck, I knew it all when I was fifteen. HahaHa

I did come out all excited and manic too if you must label it that way. I most definetely did post in a very frenetic fashion. It just thrilled me to see all these neat and exciting topics at any time day or night. Then things got a bit craZy and I know it became obvious my struggle out here. What wasn't obvious was I was experiencing serious turmoil in personal life and this out here was just the icing on the cake. I like cake, but I don't particularly care for icing. I like sugar, but I don't coat everything with it. I got mad, felt mean and it showed. I offended more folks than I could have imagined and the majority I hadn't done on purpose.

I know I got on some of your nerves and now I see more clearly just exactly how. My regrets, though I'll not apologize again. I'm all better and I wouldn't haven't missed it for the world.

I'll still be visiting on occasion, but I'm not clear if they will have internet service where I'm headed. The time away will offer me more time to put more words beneath all the Titles I've written throughout my life time.

Yep, I've always told folks I'm a writer, but truth be known; the only thing I've ever started and finished were the titles. Trust me, I've had a story for each.

Peace and best to you all. I'll be posting rest of the week and come Monday it will be more spiratic and less frequent.

:))))

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#651 Jun 27, 2013
INIQUITOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pray that what we want
is worth this running,
pray that what we’re running
toward
is what we want !
"VALEDICTORIAN."
Every day I run, she chases.
Her harsh breath in my ear warns
of broken promises, untied shoelaces,
faulty pool drains waiting to pull
me under. Sweat stings my skin, drips
with each footfall on asphalt. I try
to gain some distance. In the house
she won't leave, the television's
always on, ready to serve
tragedy.
She asks where I find time
to run. She sits in the kitchen
puzzles over crosswords. Smoke
from her cigarette tears my eyes.
She won't quit. Her gin bottle lying
still in the gutter.
She plods uphill, concentrate on each
small forward motion, try to hear
birds, breeze, but no matter how fast
she goes, she's right there with me
gaining speed on the decline.
Her whole house arrayed behind us,
basement full of broken tools, cluttered
cabinets clattering open,
spilling old towels, old clothes, old dust.
I'm working on endurance,
my hands tight in fists. She tells me
she won't listen to those doctors
just trying to make a buck.
Her pills rattle in their bottles.
She tells me I can't help her.
This is what she's running to and from.
This running gets her nowhere,
leaves me in circles, encircled.
They say a good mother gives her children
both roots and wings. Now her fingers reach
towards her own children, tendrils, tethers,
trying to sink into flesh.
The mother in her cries,
Stay.
The daughter,
Run.
Interesting ... Thanks

I've been running all my life, truly. I ran from mom when a child and I ran from my brothers who saw too much of my fathers ways. I ran from the girls and their silly Barbi dolls and miniture horses. I ran from the boys .. but I couldn't outrun them. I ran from Dad and then he gave me permission (emancipation - sp?) and I've been running ever since. I don't always have a destination or even a plan .. but run I do, regardless. I ran away to Colorado first at 16 from VT. Then I ran home to graduate high school. I ran to Alaska for two years and I only left for vacation before I found out I wasn't invited back. I ran back and forth through my home town and neighboring states. Then my man slapped me one day ... it was already over, I ran to Florida. Dang, it was hot ... so I ran back to VT, but I just couldn't return to that. So I went to Missouri so mom could abuse me some more, then I ran fast out of there. Too fast apparently as there was trouble brewing and I didn't know it until I returned a good number of years later. I went back to Florida and discovered I'd been a northern girl born to be a southern girl. Love the water and the warmth all year around. Ran to Georgia to watch Dad die and didn't have what I needed to make a go without help from step family so I ran to help mom, somemore after she promised she learned her lessons and how to love her children so they actually could feel it. HAHA

I've run so fast and furious I don't know how to sit still. Even when I'm not running ... my mind and mouth are. Haha

Have a nice day :)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#652 Jun 27, 2013
You are the Lords greatest treasure! I pray that you will know how highly your Heavenly Father thinks of you. I pray that you will see yourself as an irreplaceable
Jewel, because that is how he sees you. May you not settle for anything less than you're worth. I pray that you will never allow anyone to define who you are except for your Heavenly Father, who knows the real you. May you shine for him!!!!
Please

United States

#653 Jun 27, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
You are the Lords greatest treasure! I pray that you will know how highly your Heavenly Father thinks of you. I pray that you will see yourself as an irreplaceable
Jewel, because that is how he sees you. May you not settle for anything less than you're worth. I pray that you will never allow anyone to define who you are except for your Heavenly Father, who knows the real you. May you shine for him!!!!
Stop bringing all of these damn SPAM threads to the top of the forum, pie/devine, or whoever the hell you are, you jackass!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#654 Jun 27, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>Stop bringing all of these damn SPAM threads to the top of the forum, pie/devine, or whoever the hell you are, you jackass!
Then again, a bit less angry, cranky graybox might just ignore a post or even tread that he didn't particularily want to see. You might consider switching to decaf, or maybe counting to 1,000. Thanks for your feedback! Waaaah!
No Thanks

United States

#655 Jun 27, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, a bit less angry, cranky graybox might just ignore a post or even tread that he didn't particularily want to see. You might consider switching to decaf, or maybe counting to 1,000. Thanks for your feedback! Waaaah!
Am I your lost love or are you just trying to feel up my leg???

Perv....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#656 Jun 27, 2013
No Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Am I your lost love or are you just trying to feel up my leg???
Perv....
Nah...you're just lost and I don't date even pretend guys or gals outside of my species! LOL

Skitter away now, little one! There's that space you like, between the cupboard and the stove!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#657 Jun 27, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>Stop bringing all of these damn SPAM threads to the top of the forum, pie/devine, or whoever the hell you are, you jackass!
I agree ! It's like a pathetic person begging for something? It bizarre !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 209,995
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 5 min andet1987 1,596
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 8 min beatlesinafog 7,169
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 10 min andet1987 1,955
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 15 min andet1987 799
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min wichita-rick 644
True False Game (Jun '11) 22 min andet1987 13,582
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 50 min streetglidehoney 68,405
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr davy 42
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 2,745
More from around the web