Where the Brits gone?

Where the Brits gone?

Created by Pollster on Jan 14, 2014

10 votes

Click on an option to vote

SaP

Krypt

Tony

Rods

Others

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2014
What? I don't understand this crap! Talk in English....

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Ms Spirit ....

Once in a while it pays to read a bit more than what you've written and what's written back in reply.

Those are some of the nicest posters out here and we've not seen them much lately.

Mmmmkay?
Independent

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Ms Spirit ....
Once in a while it pays to read a bit more than what you've written and what's written back in reply.
Those are some of the nicest posters out here and we've not seen them much lately.
Mmmmkay?
Though I understand the question, I am stumped at our choices for answers.

Spokaloonian.......

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I understand the question, I am stumped at our choices for answers.
Spokaloonian.......
OMG !!!

Is that YOU ???
If it is, One Word is still going strong at other forum. What was the other one I used to remember one with same name ... not your alias here. Haha

I just wrote recently how I've been missing you. I even PM'd another to ask if they knew anything.
They didn't reply?

My reply could have been kinder, but other than that I believe what I wrote about those posters.

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#5 Jan 14, 2014
....maybe they got tired of the crud that passes for posting here.......
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Ya know, it's like 8 hours later there. They just might be sleeping.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....maybe they got tired of the crud that passes for posting here.......
Owww !

Hey Sam
Hope you are well.
:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 14, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
Ya know, it's like 8 hours later there. They just might be sleeping.
Speaking of which,... isn't it past your bed time?

;~)
anonymous ferrerman

Medinah, IL

#10 Jan 14, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of which,... isn't it past your bed time?
;~)
I'm not British.
Independent

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG !!!
Is that YOU ???
If it is, One Word is still going strong at other forum. What was the other one I used to remember one with same name ... not your alias here. Haha
I just wrote recently how I've been missing you. I even PM'd another to ask if they knew anything.
They didn't reply?
My reply could have been kinder, but other than that I believe what I wrote about those posters.
LOL, yes it is indeed me, Spokaloonian. I was banned for arguing with an idiot grey-box over a year ago. I have just recently started posting again.

I believe you were still Pescreate(?) when I left.

Happy to see you are still around. I notice you have learned to take what others say with a grain of salt and not take things personally.:)

Hope this new year is your best one ever.
Spokaloonian.......

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Ms Spirit ....
Once in a while it pays to read a bit more than what you've written and what's written back in reply.
Those are some of the nicest posters out here and we've not seen them much lately.
Mmmmkay?
All you have to do is sign in to your other accounts and Poof their they are! Mmmmkay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 min T Bone 4,077
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Crazy Beautiful 217,134
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min rainmaker2016 7,878
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 27 min andet1987 27,787
if there were no consequences ? 33 min andet1987 7
The one item I don't want to be without....... 46 min andet1987 244
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 50 min andet1987 4,136
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 1 hr T Bone 17,213
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 6 hr Boink face 2,553
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 hr Deer Whisperer 75,253
More from around the web