Dutch company to only hire white workers

Dutch company to only hire white workers

There are 74 comments on the WSB-TV story from Apr 14, 2014, titled Dutch company to only hire white workers. In it, WSB-TV reports that:

As any European will happily tell you, the U.S. is culturally backwards and wrong about most everything, including healthcare, military spending, global politics and, most especially, race relations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-TV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#64 Apr 21, 2014
Do they hire albino Africans?
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#65 Apr 21, 2014
Is this that company that builds those ovens my boyfriend keeps talking about while we are in bed?

Level 8

Location hidden

#66 Apr 22, 2014
Our token black guy told the new white guy to hold out his hand, token put one hand on top and one on the bottom and said, "look, an oreo cookie!"

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#67 Apr 22, 2014
rather unusual .. they always have their hand out mt

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#68 Apr 22, 2014
thank you
Orca Winfrey

Huntington, NY

#69 Apr 22, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Our token black guy told the new white guy to hold out his hand, token put one hand on top and one on the bottom and said, "look, an oreo cookie!"
OMG!!! Now I'm hungry!!!
Again!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#70 Apr 22, 2014
It is easier to keep track of em in ..well..low light factory conditions..

Level 8

Location hidden

#71 Apr 22, 2014
I was joking with Token about all my illegitimate children by different women, fact is I've only been with one woman. He told me he has 11 kids he knows about, by 11 diferent women, and they all want child support. and he was serious! "Greedy bitches!" is what I told him.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#72 Apr 22, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
I was joking with Token about all my illegitimate children by different women, fact is I've only been with one woman. He told me he has 11 kids he knows about, by 11 diferent women, and they all want child support. and he was serious! "Greedy bitches!" is what I told him.
You are going to need to finish your autobiography if you want to keep up with Token...I suggest calling it "RISE of the Machine"...if I may be so bold..

Level 8

Location hidden

#73 Apr 22, 2014
"RISE of the Machine" by Naughtyrobot
Chapter one:
It was the binary of times, it was the rust of times. On a dark and stormy night, she snuck into the bedroom, wearing only a Stetson and glossy black high heels. She straddled the Robot, pumping away furioulsly, he voluptuous hips drawing him deeper with every plunge. Her olive skin glistened with sweat, making the Robot momentarily concerned about corrosion. Suddenly, the Robot's Dutch boss burst in and summarily fired him for having relations with a "darkie". The Robot exclaimed, "oh well, and, what is your name, my light brown sugar?"
Esmeralda giggled, "I thought you'd never ask!" but her reply was cut short by a high pressure stream of hydraulic fluid that launched her from the room.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#74 Apr 22, 2014
Now THAT is one Naughtyrobot...!!!!!

LOLOLOL..!!!
Esmeralda

Huntington, NY

#75 Apr 22, 2014
Aye!!!

My taco is STILL steaming....... Aye Popi-bot!!!!!!!!!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#76 Apr 22, 2014
Wouldn't you love to enumerate her little-endian bits a byte at a time?
Esmeralda

Huntington, NY

#77 Apr 23, 2014
Byte me please Popi!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 min Faith 35,150
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 227,231
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 29 min ThomasTheTrain 1,231
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 29 min Sublime1 6,980
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 31 min Alain Vain 6,085
News Indiana Waitress Gets $10,000 Tip (Jul '07) 33 min brooke 2
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 34 min Alain Vain 21,262
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 2 hr Jackie 9,789
More from around the web