Dutch company to only hire white workers

Dutch company to only hire white workers

There are 74 comments on the WSB-TV story from Apr 14, 2014, titled Dutch company to only hire white workers. In it, WSB-TV reports that:

As any European will happily tell you, the U.S. is culturally backwards and wrong about most everything, including healthcare, military spending, global politics and, most especially, race relations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-TV.

DILF

Huntington, NY

#44 Apr 17, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
I think it is their right if they own the business, and others right to boycott them if they want.
Agreed, 100%.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#45 Apr 17, 2014
interesting .... you all tell our government to mind its own business yet you all seem to stick your noses into someones else .... interesting

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46 Apr 17, 2014
tallyho wrote:
interesting .... you all tell our government to mind its own business yet you all seem to stick your noses into someones else .... interesting
I don't have a nose. I do have a multifunction sensor array probe, and I have not gotten any complaints so far. Of course, very few probing subjects survive...
Marley

Huntington, NY

#47 Apr 17, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a nose. I do have a multifunction sensor array probe, and I have not gotten any complaints so far. Of course, very few probing subjects survive...
Oh man, please sensor array probe me baby!!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#48 Apr 17, 2014
tallyho wrote:
why is that a shock told you enough... and don't forget my Italian mom..
Seen a work truck yesterday in town (terrible driver), the sign on the truck said "Dutchmen Portable Heavy Duty Mechanics", with a hindu driving it..lol!

Location hidden

#49 Apr 17, 2014
tallyho wrote:
Ain't that the truth. They also point fingers, meanwhile guilty of what they accuse, and the jealousy seems to make them blind to the fact of what asses they are making of themselves with their contradictory comments. It is a good thing they got big mouths to fit there even bigger feet in mouth, because both are in there..lol!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#50 Apr 17, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen a work truck yesterday in town (terrible driver), the sign on the truck said "Dutchmen Portable Heavy Duty Mechanics", with a hindu driving it..lol!
funny .... nice pic ....like the do...looks good

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#51 Apr 17, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth. They also point fingers, meanwhile guilty of what they accuse, and the jealousy seems to make them blind to the fact of what asses they are making of themselves with their contradictory comments. It is a good thing they got big mouths to fit there even bigger feet in mouth, because both are in there..lol!
how was trip to dr
dr of Gynochology

Huntington, NY

#52 Apr 17, 2014
Not good.
Dry, flakey, and oozing.
Like looking into an old leather wallet..

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#53 Apr 17, 2014
I would only hire beautiful sexy women with poor judgement and taste in robots.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#54 Apr 18, 2014
dr of Gynochology wrote:
Not good.
Dry, flakey, and oozing.
Like looking into an old leather wallet..
ROFLMAO!
HR Director

Huntington, NY

#55 Apr 18, 2014
Once this company gets big (and it will no doubt) and they move to a larger headquarters I'm sure he will change his mind. At that point they would need someone to clean the bathrooms and do other custodial duties, this would open the door for non-whites to be hired.

Location hidden

#56 Apr 18, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
how was trip to dr
The trip was awesome, even more so because of better company. Seen the ex there, went up and said hi...lol!
Thanks, even with the straighteners my hair would not quite go straight because of the humidity there.But it still looked good, lol! It sure was nice to get up in morning and have a coffee on this beautiful piece of property, and listen to the ocean. We only had two days of rain, one being on St. Paddy's Day. They were having a bit of a celebration at Kahuna's, it is a beach bar there, it was for Alex Garcia, who had won a fight on Saturday in Dallas Texas, he flew home Monday to see his family before going home to Quebec. I got a picture with him.
Met some really nice people from Minnesota, went and had dinner with them a couple of times, celebrated ST. Paddy's Day with them as well. We might hook up with them next year in St. Maartens.
You have a great holiday weekend Tally.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#57 Apr 18, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
The trip was awesome, even more so because of better company. Seen the ex there, went up and said hi...lol!
Thanks, even with the straighteners my hair would not quite go straight because of the humidity there.But it still looked good, lol! It sure was nice to get up in morning and have a coffee on this beautiful piece of property, and listen to the ocean. We only had two days of rain, one being on St. Paddy's Day. They were having a bit of a celebration at Kahuna's, it is a beach bar there, it was for Alex Garcia, who had won a fight on Saturday in Dallas Texas, he flew home Monday to see his family before going home to Quebec. I got a picture with him.
Met some really nice people from Minnesota, went and had dinner with them a couple of times, celebrated ST. Paddy's Day with them as well. We might hook up with them next year in St. Maartens.
You have a great holiday weekend Tally.
glad you enjoyed

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#58 Apr 18, 2014
tallyho wrote:
Ding Dong ..school time
You call him polish. Honestly, that is a bit of a slur.
Pollack, polack, depends on where you live and during what era. There are other variations.
It's Polack. Although, most people just refer to Polish people as Poles. I'd know as I'm polish!!!:)
Hope I helped
but from your previous postings I doubt it
Dzie&#324; dobry

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#59 Apr 18, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Dzie&#324; dobry
dzieki mam nadzieje ze bedziesz tak samo

thanks wishing you the same

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#60 Apr 19, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
dzieki mam nadzieje ze bedziesz tak samo
thanks wishing you the same
Only know a few polish words and phrases. Not polish..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#61 Apr 20, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Only know a few polish words and phrases. Not polish..
me as well, Dad escape the Nazis but my heritage [pop's family] didn't
.......... Mom came here with her 5 brothers from Italy to escape the Facists

know a little here a little there ....
CEO

Huntington, NY

#62 Apr 21, 2014
HR Director wrote:
Once this company gets big (and it will no doubt) and they move to a larger headquarters I'm sure he will change his mind. At that point they would need someone to clean the bathrooms and do other custodial duties, this would open the door for non-whites to be hired.
Agreed.
Let's put out a memo on this.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Carmel, IN

#63 Apr 21, 2014
That's mighty white of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revealed: The top UK companies for work-life ba... 4 min 8541 MARINE 2
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min Knock off purse s... 146,569
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 min Northbound 8,868
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 7 min Knock off purse s... 2,988
News Headstone of Civil War soldier to be fixed afte... 7 min 8541 MARINE 30
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Jennifer Renee 19,887
News With help from goat, wily Clydesdale goes on la... 18 min SPLAT 10
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 26 min Knock off purse s... 33,343
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 197,802
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 3 hr beatlesinthebog 699
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Northbound 59,982
More from around the web