Crash, burn, Obama

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 10, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25215...

Barack Obama is facing poll numbers that are now in the same territory as President George W. Bush's following Hurricane Katrina.

The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute released numbers on Tuesday showing that just 38 per cent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing as president, with a whopping 56 per cent saying they disapprove.

The president has lost his landslide electoral edge among young voters, too, with a negative 41–49 per cent rating among 18- to 29-year-old voters. His once formidable support among Hispanics has also evaporated: They now support him by an historically small 50–43 per cent margin.

Worse for Obama's fast-approaching legacy-building years, the public believes he is not 'honest and trustworthy,' by a 52–44 per cent score. A smaller majority, 51 per cent, said he lacks 'strong leadership qualities.'

Respondents said by a 41–38 per cent gap that they would vote for a Republican over a Democrat for the U.S. House of Representatives, the first time this year Democrats have had a winning posture in the Quinnipiac poll.
------
Bushel baskets of buyer's remorse. And those poll numbers precede whatever effect bowing to and yucking it up with Raoul Castro will have.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Do you think Obama really cares what his pole ratings are? He has his own agenda and things
are going his way.
I'm not going to expand on my thoughts, suspicions, or conspiracies I'll just get knocked off the internet again. So I'll just say Obama is getting his way.

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Heard today:

"Giving Obama credit for the economy is like giving the rooster credit for the sunrise"

Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Woo Hoo! Does that make this my Lucky Day?
True American Patriot

Kansas City, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2521587/Oh-bam-Presi dents-approval-rating-plummets -38-cent-overall-just-34-cent- health-care-40-cent-Iran.html
Barack Obama is facing poll numbers that are now in the same territory as President George W. Bush's following Hurricane Katrina.
The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute released numbers on Tuesday showing that just 38 per cent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing as president, with a whopping 56 per cent saying they disapprove.
The president has lost his landslide electoral edge among young voters, too, with a negative 41–49 per cent rating among 18- to 29-year-old voters. His once formidable support among Hispanics has also evaporated: They now support him by an historically small 50–43 per cent margin.
Worse for Obama's fast-approaching legacy-building years, the public believes he is not 'honest and trustworthy,' by a 52–44 per cent score. A smaller majority, 51 per cent, said he lacks 'strong leadership qualities.'
Respondents said by a 41–38 per cent gap that they would vote for a Republican over a Democrat for the U.S. House of Representatives, the first time this year Democrats have had a winning posture in the Quinnipiac poll.
------
Bushel baskets of buyer's remorse. And those poll numbers precede whatever effect bowing to and yucking it up with Raoul Castro will have.
You seem happy about this. If this was just a one time post I don't see a problem but it's not, it's a trend with you. Are you really an American when you wish the other party fails?

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2013
True American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You seem happy about this. If this was just a one time post I don't see a problem but it's not, it's a trend with you. Are you really an American when you wish the other party fails?
I don't wish them to fail. I just dislike being forced to watch them fail all on their own and all those fools keep saying it's the Republicans's fault. Lemmings over the cliff.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#8 Dec 11, 2013
That was a pretty harsh post observer almost to the point of being considered libelous.
Clem comparing Obama to a rooster is not fair,
at least the rooster helps produce eggs, more value than Obama has and if he could they'd be rotten. Smell just like Pelosi!!

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Rusty must have been promised a post high up in the Gestapo will be waiting for him when the O-reich takes control.

Barack is so wishing for Raoul to give him instructions on how to run a dictatorship right about now. Barry, thankfully, has no clue how to do THAT either. La Revolucion will go as smoothly as healthcare.gov and be as successful as Solyndra.

“LG dryers are a socks enemy”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2013
I hope Obama only gets dirtyjocksocks for Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min wichita-rick 17,998
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 min wichita-rick 20,391
2words into 2new words (May '12) 46 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,178
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min wichita-rick 192,750
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 59 min wichita-rick 15,829
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 199,200
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Bezeer 82,110
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Jack 7,418
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 6 hr razz58 7,192
More from around the web