Comments
81 - 100 of 192 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2013

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#89 Jul 24, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
Hey Brig, guess what? I don't need a divorce, if he wants one he will do it. Makes no difference to me. As for school? I passed my GED just 2 points under scholarship by finishing the test 3 hours early. So you really aren't all that smart. We are doing just fine, so don't worry your little bobblehead about us, lol!
GED???? you mean you never passed it THEN? Is that diploma you pass around 13 and is the minimum who is proving you went to school to at least 13?? lol! on that one! I have my Baccalaureate....finished 5th in the Merit Order cause my average was 19 over 20....and I just hope that, at your age, you did it faster...the only positive thing I can find here, and I am being nice, is that you did something to make or get your life better.

If he wants one...hm....so, you still married and don't want a divorce...since when you want one you file for it. Or still to be what I said about the cost...
and finally....concerning the smart thing...maybe not...but I still have an education and a comfortable life...so...maybe I was not smart to get one...but...when I compare my life and yours...somehow, I feel like I handled it better than you did...and with no man to support me. Actually...that is where I was smart...just rely on myself. we'll see if, at 50, you can afford to travel and not worry about bills...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#90 Jul 24, 2013
Lights , Camera , Action... ONLY lasts UNTIL the FINAL CURTAIN CALL..

NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM ....THE REAPER...;(

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#91 Jul 24, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Denis Farina's first (and best) TV series was "Crime Story". Being a former cop in real life may have contributed to his very realistic performance.
As a farceur, Farina's work in "Get Shorty" was a riot.
Happy trails, Denis. I'll miss you.
Yep! Crime Story was a-ok! That first season had that great ending at the nuclear testing site.

D.Farina's acting chops were tops!

“Surrendering like crazy”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

From the south of France.

#92 Jul 24, 2013
Mon ami tell me zis is not true. Nobody could surrender as vell as Denis Farina. He was a legend in france,even bigger then jerry Louis.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#93 Jul 24, 2013
And with all that you have, and for all your hundreds of braggart posts on Offbeat; you're still an obsessed malcontent who cares so <ahem> 'little' that you hurl yourself like wet toilet paper to a ceiling at either one of them anytime they post on topix. You call their house repetitively and leave drunken invective filled phone calls, talking about how great you are and how low they are...they mean so little to you, but you MUST prove to THEM that you're good enough...lolol
I don't care what your papers say, that's being a dumb bass in my book...pathetic.
You prank call them and brag about it, he leaves a childish jab here to bait you, as a response...which is more extreme?
Dumb fish! lol!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#95 Jul 24, 2013
Breaking News for Wednesday July 24, 2013, 7:08pm...

Dennis Farina is still dead.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Lexington Park, MD

#96 Jul 24, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
Breaking News for Wednesday July 24, 2013, 7:08pm...
Dennis Farina is still dead.
No disrespect intended toward the deceased, Vee, or any of his other fans, but, ROFLMMFAO!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#97 Jul 24, 2013
Omg ..... Dennis is dead ? When? How? Where?

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#98 Jul 24, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Omg ..... Dennis is dead ? When? How? Where?
When??

About 93 posts ago!!

;-)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#99 Jul 24, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
Breaking News for Wednesday July 24, 2013, 7:08pm...
Dennis Farina is still dead.
I thought he came back as a zombie. I'll have to find that picture, it's proof!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#100 Jul 24, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he came back as a zombie. I'll have to find that picture, it's proof!
On this side of the pond we don't need zombies, we have the Royal Family.

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#101 Jul 24, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
And with all that you have, and for all your hundreds of braggart posts on Offbeat; you're still an obsessed malcontent who cares so <ahem> 'little' that you hurl yourself like wet toilet paper to a ceiling at either one of them anytime they post on topix. You call their house repetitively and leave drunken invective filled phone calls, talking about how great you are and how low they are...they mean so little to you, but you MUST prove to THEM that you're good enough...lolol
I don't care what your papers say, that's being a dumb bass in my book...pathetic.
You prank call them and brag about it, he leaves a childish jab here to bait you, as a response...which is more extreme?
Dumb fish! lol!
and what is your excuse to be here on that thread? Besides coming to see if I was posting...hm.... and do not forget YOU were the boozer and sometimes, I a wondering if it is "were"... and the only highlight of your life seems to be listening messages recorded by a low life backstabber who made good friends fight with each others...yes, I am impressed and envious of your beautiful world!! and I certainly will never brag about getting my GED at 40!! she only can brag of what she have, not much...and me, I only can brag about what I have....after all, yes, I am proud of what I accomplished...nothing wrong with that...you brag all the time about mowing lawns, cutting branches, planting flowers...he! if it makes you happy!
BTW....you're foaming....

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#102 Jul 24, 2013
Hey dummy, got it at 16, so kiss this!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

United States

#103 Jul 24, 2013
Speaking of Rosa, I've got a strange feeling that Slack, err, I mean she, will be dropping in at any moment.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTJVITJ...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#104 Jul 24, 2013
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>and what is your excuse to be here on that thread? Besides coming to see if I was posting...hm.... and do not forget YOU were the boozer and sometimes, I a wondering if it is "were"... and the only highlight of your life seems to be listening messages recorded by a low life backstabber who made good friends fight with each others...yes, I am impressed and envious of your beautiful world!! and I certainly will never brag about getting my GED at 40!! she only can brag of what she have, not much...and me, I only can brag about what I have....after all, yes, I am proud of what I accomplished...nothing wrong with that...you brag all the time about mowing lawns, cutting branches, planting flowers...he! if it makes you happy!
BTW....you're foaming....
Who needs an excuse? You're the one trying to fit into your own self righteous game, not I, lol. Excuses are the product of and the goal of your angle.
I'll state it yet AGAIN, I'm here laughing at the show, duh.
If these are supposed to by highlights of our lives, then why are YOU the only one who brings your tales about it up, over and over and over again, eh? You're such a silly goose!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#105 Jul 24, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>What? Now they don't like HH again? Geez wish they would make up their minds!
Didn't you get the schedule? Everybody is supposed to get one PM'ed to them on Monday morning. How else can anyone possibly keep track?

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#106 Jul 24, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the schedule? Everybody is supposed to get one PM'ed to them on Monday morning. How else can anyone possibly keep track?
I'll check my spam mail, must have gone in there.
Question

United States

#108 Jul 24, 2013
BI BI wrote:
<quoted text>So is your loved ones from Nine eleven. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Maybe one of them can come back as a picked scab on a tourist's ass. Lol Lol lol lol. Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol.
Are you "Bisexual", PIE, or are you just going BYE BYE again?

PS, Bye Bye.

Reported.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#111 Jul 24, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Crime Story was a-ok! That first season had that great ending at the nuclear testing site.
D.Farina's acting chops were tops!
Totally!

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#112 Jul 25, 2013
I'm away on vacation right now,
But when I heard of the sudden death of
Dennis Farina, I had to look in here,
Remembering immediately, VEE,
Who must indeed have been his greatest fan.

I must admit I was surprised that
the marking of a good man's
death ... a fine and popular actor, should be made,
By making a thread simply to make somebody feel sad, there is
something, by it's nature basically just not right
about that,(as I see it)

there are times, which are kind of sacred
and special where one instinctively feels they should put grievances aside,
and (to my mind) DEATH is certainly one of these.

So,
I would like to counter balance the thread here by recalling happier times,
when a lot of us grew to know Dennis Farina more keenly
Thru' Vee,

recalling happier times when the 'older' among us will
Remember 'Dennis/Vee The Novel' where we all got together and
began writing, in a fun way about Dennis and Vee, many of us here joined in
including Vee hereself... adding
paragraphs daily until it became our little novel..

Another memory when in October Vee's birthday was
Approaching, we planned between us that on VEE's
Birthday EVERYONE should have an avatar of Dennis Farina,
For the day, we did and it provided a great laugh,
I'm sure El remember's that one(:

Those are the little daily funnies which
over time turn into very special
memories.

God be with you, Dennis..may you rest in peace.

And condolences Vee,
You were his greatest and most loyal fan,
as evidenced by your avatar ( his picture) which shone
out like a beacon here every single day on Offbeat, never changing,
displaying
your feelings for him..
never wavering...

God be with YOU too, Vee.

The sad and the happy times.
The rough.. and the smooth..
The tale of life itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Crazy Beautiful 145,187
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min Hannah V 8,964
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 24 min Cyan in CA 24,002
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 26 min -patricia- 252
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 26 min whatimeisit 6,825
The letter R (Jun '13) 27 min -patricia- 582
call it green... 27 min Princess Hey 27
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 40 min CrunchyBacon 18,598
Fergson Police Dept. 46 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 48 min Sweet Annie 28,499
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr honeymylove 804
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••