First Prev
of 180
Next Last

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#3885 Oct 30, 2013
Coven Of Witches,...Is More Like A Coven Of Old Maids,...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3886 Oct 30, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to have you post here........
Well then, I will definitely post here.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3887 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have any say, the answer is "Absolutely. Whatcha' brewing?"
You know, the usual! Bird beaks, toad lips, newts eyes! LOL!
Oh, and margaritas!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3888 Oct 30, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Don't be hatin'. We'll cast a nasty spell on you if you're not careful!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3889 Oct 30, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Of course youre invited....
Thank you, reaper!
Level 6

Location hidden

#3890 Oct 30, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
LMAO....I guess that should be offensive, but it's just funny. You do realize that an old maid is a single girl considered to be too old to get married right? I'm not single and I'm 27. Now run along, and don't come back unless you can do better than that.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3891 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the usual! Bird beaks, toad lips, newts eyes! LOL!
Oh, and margaritas!
Give that to Crazy Jae! Hehehehe......I'll take a margarita though! Have you ever tried Mead? It's a wine made from honey, it's not bad, a bit sweet though. I was given some as a gift. I thought the guy offered me weed at first! LOL....I said "What!?" And he said "Mead...you know? Honey wine?" It was good, if you ever get the chance, you should try it.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3892 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Give that to Crazy Jae! Hehehehe......I'll take a margarita though! Have you ever tried Mead? It's a wine made from honey, it's not bad, a bit sweet though. I was given some as a gift. I thought the guy offered me weed at first! LOL....I said "What!?" And he said "Mead...you know? Honey wine?" It was good, if you ever get the chance, you should try it.
I've never tried it! Now I'm gonna have to. Although, weed is good too! LOL! Weed Mead! Now there's a brew we should try! But only in certain states!(That's for the Feds!)
Level 6

Location hidden

#3894 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never tried it! Now I'm gonna have to. Although, weed is good too! LOL! Weed Mead! Now there's a brew we should try! But only in certain states!(That's for the Feds!)
LOL....Um, no comment?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3895 Oct 31, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....I guess that should be offensive, but it's just funny. You do realize that an old maid is a single girl considered to be too old to get married right? I'm not single and I'm 27. Now run along, and don't come back unless you can do better than that.
And I'm a man, so jae seems to be missing on all cylinders......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#3896 Oct 31, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, reaper!
Anytime.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#3897 Nov 1, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm a man, so jae seems to be missing on all cylinders......
I'm certain that you are. So, now your turn....have you ever had mead?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#3898 Nov 4, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain that you are. So, now your turn....have you ever had mead?
Yes i have. We have a big renaissance festival nearby every year and they sell it there..
Level 6

Location hidden

#3899 Nov 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i have. We have a big renaissance festival nearby every year and they sell it there..
Did you like it? I've never been to a renaissance festival, but I know someone that goes to one every year. He even dresses the part with the chain mail armor. He's an interesting person. How anyone can walk around in the heat dressed like that is way beyond me.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#3900 Nov 4, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like it? I've never been to a renaissance festival, but I know someone that goes to one every year. He even dresses the part with the chain mail armor. He's an interesting person. How anyone can walk around in the heat dressed like that is way beyond me.
I like the festival, but I really didnt care for the mead.The fanaticism of some of the people there is amazing, some have very intricate costumes......
Level 6

Location hidden

#3901 Nov 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I like the festival, but I really didnt care for the mead.The fanaticism of some of the people there is amazing, some have very intricate costumes......
I've had it twice now and the first time he gave us two bottles and it was very good, but the second time (I bought a bottle) it was sickening sweet, like sugar water. So, I guess it just really depends on how it's made......The guy that I know that goes, invited me. I had to pass when he offered to take me to "Ye Ole" something..something, LOL. If I can't even figure out the invite I'll pass. Him and his wife and their kids go every year, but the wife refuses to dress up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 180
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mel Gibson's Remarks In The Spotlight After Arrest (Jul '06) 5 min Zom XIII 77
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 28 min Zom XIII 35,381
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Pardon Pard 62,495
Can't find the right C 1 hr andet1987 1
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 1 hr David0407 28,173
News Energy drinks 'cause mental health problems and... 1 hr DeDominicis 5
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 2 hr andet1987 2,178
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sublime1 227,339
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 7,000
More from around the web