"Coven of Witches"?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3861 Oct 7, 2013
pathetic little man wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic. how old is this thread?
I believe that if you go to the first page it'll tell you when the thread started. Are you new at this?

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#3862 Oct 7, 2013
Well Hello Guardian....
:o)
How's it going this fine October Morn???
There are still many of the Coven left but alas we lost some of the members along the way...
This was a fun thread... Lot's of laughs...:o)
I hope that You, Mrs. Reaper and your Billygirl will have a wonderfilled day..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3863 Oct 7, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Well Hello Guardian....
:o)
How's it going this fine October Morn???
There are still many of the Coven left but alas we lost some of the members along the way...
This was a fun thread... Lot's of laughs...:o)
I hope that You, Mrs. Reaper and your Billygirl will have a wonderfilled day..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
Hello Rose, it is a beautiful day here in south Florida. I was hoping some of us were still around, and who knows maybe we might even find a few new members....The Billygirl will be at my office later, you wouldnt believe how tall she is now.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#3864 Oct 7, 2013
I have never known a witch that didn't lie about how happy they are

Phyllis Curott is my first cousin

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3866 Oct 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Are any of my witches still here?
I've been called a witch many time...so I'm here (o:

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#3867 Oct 22, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Rose, it is a beautiful day here in south Florida. I was hoping some of us were still around, and who knows maybe we might even find a few new members....The Billygirl will be at my office later, you wouldnt believe how tall she is now.
Hey Billy...
There are still a few of the originals around but sadly it'll never be what it once was...
I would so believe how tall your Billygirl has gotten...hahahaha
It's hard to believe just how quickly kids grow up these days...
My how time fly's when you are busy living life...
:O)
I hope that you and the family will have a bunch of fun for Halloween.. All Treats and No Tricks...
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3868 Oct 30, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I've been called a witch many time...so I'm here (o:
hello Honey....Welcome....
Thread Check

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3869 Oct 30, 2013
pathetic little man wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic. how old is this thread?
This thread is so old it's from before Silly Billy had his imaginary twin sister!
Mrs Billy

Orlando, FL

#3872 Oct 30, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
...and lived in Ft. Lauderdale.
...and before I caught him cybering with 10-15 different females.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3873 Oct 30, 2013
Mrs Billy wrote:
<quoted text>...and before I caught him cybering with 10-15 different females.
10-15 different identities that you use to stalk him doesn't count. I thought you really, truly didn't care anymore. I guess it doesn't embarrass you to look stupid, carry on with yourself Pie. After all, it seems your all you've got.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3874 Oct 30, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Rose, it is a beautiful day here in south Florida. I was hoping some of us were still around, and who knows maybe we might even find a few new members....The Billygirl will be at my office later, you wouldnt believe how tall she is now.
I'm going to take this as an invite Billy, if that's fine with you. Hadn't really planned on being a witch, but with it being so close to Halloween and all.....Oh wait a minute, I'm talking to you online! Oh no! Some would say this is cybering! LOL

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3875 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
10-15 different identities that you use to stalk him doesn't count. I thought you really, truly didn't care anymore. I guess it doesn't embarrass you to look stupid, carry on with yourself Pie. After all, it seems your all you've got.
correction "you're"
terri gorney

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3876 Oct 30, 2013
Anybody know the weather in Texas?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3877 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to take this as an invite Billy, if that's fine with you. Hadn't really planned on being a witch, but with it being so close to Halloween and all.....Oh wait a minute, I'm talking to you online! Oh no! Some would say this is cybering! LOL
Absolutely, you are definitely invited to join.....

“USER BANNED”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3878 Oct 30, 2013
LOL
Trina Marie

Portland, OR

#3879 Oct 30, 2013
LOL sounds like fun, I had a bf who claim to be hooked up with a coven, asked if I wanted to come out into the woods and do a worship service with them. A, I'm as up for it is the next girl dancing naked around the campfire! LOL, that's pretty much what it was and then couples broke off (although they weren't really couples like dating) for "worshipful sex to the Earth mother Gaia" but I wasn't on the pill or anything of the time, and didn't have condoms in pockets we didn't have, so I opted out of that part. Was weird seeing kids I go to school with, then the next day no one said anything about it.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3880 Oct 30, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, you are definitely invited to join.....
Thank you. I didn't think you would mind.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3881 Oct 30, 2013
terri gorney wrote:
Anybody know the weather in Texas?
Yes. It's raining and cloudy, but the highs are still in the 60's and 70's. Better?

Hey! I wanna join! Can I, huh? I make a mean brew!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3882 Oct 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I didn't think you would mind.
I would love to have you post here........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3883 Oct 30, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's raining and cloudy, but the highs are still in the 60's and 70's. Better?
Hey! I wanna join! Can I, huh? I make a mean brew!
Of course youre invited....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell a joke that doesn't make sense 7 min Mechanic 35
News Philadelphia Vandals Destroy Hitchhiking Robot 7 min Mitts Gold Plated... 1
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 12 min andet1987 6,117
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 12 min NotaGoth 6,006
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 13 min Truths 5,247
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min Truths 141,189
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 15 min Truths 8,767
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Sublime1 167,360
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 22 min andet1987 220
Answer a question with a question 46 min MecHanic 492
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 55 min DILF 12,778
More from around the web