Happy Easter to all..........

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#3372 Apr 12, 2009
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MO4, wow that food sounds delicious. I too was busy mostly today with getting ready for tomorrow. Got the Easter basket done for my daughter and food also. And have my dad with me for the holiday so he is also helping by trying to supervise me in what I am doing.LOL
I hope you have a wonderful Easter and that David loves the cookie cake it sure sounds good.yummy!!!
Goodnight and sweet dreams.
It was wonderful today, family, friends and neighbors. So much fun...too much food, my tummy hurts..the cake was a hit as was the cookie cake. I made a coconut supreme and decorated it with jelly beans for the SIL. All gone, everyone had a great time and didn't go home hungry..hope your day was also a blessed one..

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3373 Apr 12, 2009
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text> It was wonderful today, family, friends and neighbors. So much fun...too much food, my tummy hurts..the cake was a hit as was the cookie cake. I made a coconut supreme and decorated it with jelly beans for the SIL. All gone, everyone had a great time and didn't go home hungry..hope your day was also a blessed one..
Hi MO4, glad the day was wonderful for you and family. I had a great day with my family and having my dad here made it even better. No rain so the kids were able to search for their Easter eggs.
Druid

United States

#3374 Apr 12, 2009
Hey Coven......Happy Easter to all...........

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3375 Apr 13, 2009
Druid wrote:
Hey Coven......Happy Easter to all..........
Hi Druid, thanks and hope that you had a Happy Easter also.:)

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3376 Apr 13, 2009
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MO4, glad the day was wonderful for you and family. I had a great day with my family and having my dad here made it even better. No rain so the kids were able to search for their Easter eggs.
Hi Little Sister, I was in heaven with everyone here again. Holidays are great but I do all the cooking and it gets harder each year. And everyone left without doing the dishes..bummer, I had all the pots and pans washed and all it was was plates, silverwear and glasses..hurt my wittle feelings..hahahahaha Not really, I love washing dishes.
When is your dad going back home, love and enjoy him while he's there...

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#3377 Apr 13, 2009
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Little Sister, I was in heaven with everyone here again. Holidays are great but I do all the cooking and it gets harder each year. And everyone left without doing the dishes..bummer, I had all the pots and pans washed and all it was was plates, silverwear and glasses..hurt my wittle feelings..hahahahaha Not really, I love washing dishes.
When is your dad going back home, love and enjoy him while he's there...
I am so glad your day went well!!!!! Next year - Paper plates. LOL

Greetings to the garden!!!! Topix is such a mess posting - I am not gonna do too much posting until I know it is back on track.
Druid

United States

#3378 Apr 13, 2009
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Druid, thanks and hope that you had a Happy Easter also.:)
Hi Chatty.....always good to see a familiar name....a friendly one at that.........hope your well...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#3379 Apr 14, 2009
Good morning Coven! I spoke with Pixie yesterday,she is feeling much better than she was.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3380 Apr 14, 2009
Paper plates? Well, I have a dishwasher and over 50 glass plates so that is not a problem..lol! I don't mind doing dishes, just too tired after doing so much. I kow my family wishes I would cook like that daily but I won't. Just too much.
Checked the left overs, the ham bone is almost stripped so this calls for a por of dry beans with it...(love ham in beans) There are about 3 Brussel Sprouts left so the dogs can have them. It's time to load the bowls and casserole dishes..lol!
Hope everyone has a nice day. Talk later...MO4

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3381 Apr 15, 2009
Hello everyone, hope you had a great Wed.:)
Druid

United States

#3382 Apr 15, 2009
Hello Coven....the Moon has been beautiful and grand as of late.....havent seen any Witch sillouhetes flying around in front of it though.....lots of fireflies........hope everyone is well.....

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3383 Apr 17, 2009
Hi everyone, hope you had a great Friday. Mine was good and tonight my daughter remembered to tell me that she needed cupcakes for a school function tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute...LOL

Goodnight and sweet dreams!:)

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3384 Apr 18, 2009
I remember the cup cakes..at east they are very easy, and fast to make. I still have the container we used to transport them in...can't seem to part with them..lol!
Have a happy and loved day, CK..

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3385 Apr 18, 2009
Mommy of four wrote:
I remember the cup cakes..at east they are very easy, and fast to make. I still have the container we used to transport them in...can't seem to part with them..lol!
Have a happy and loved day, CK..
Hi MOM, yes they are easy to make thank goodness. I had my daughter mix the batter she loves to help and I had her crack the eggs in a separate bowl first just in case of the shells. Didn't want the cupcakes to be crunchy.LOL

Hope you are enjoying your weekend it is so gorgeous here I was outside all day with my shorts on and flipflops.hahaha...I am so in summer mode now.:)
miigs

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

#3386 Apr 19, 2009
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MOM, yes they are easy to make thank goodness. I had my daughter mix the batter she loves to help and I had her crack the eggs in a separate bowl first just in case of the shells. Didn't want the cupcakes to be crunchy.LOL
Hope you are enjoying your weekend it is so gorgeous here I was outside all day with my shorts on and flipflops.hahaha...I am so in summer mode now.:)
Miggs hopes The Coven is in good spirits and wishes all member a happy and prosperous weekend

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3387 Apr 19, 2009
miigs wrote:
<quoted text>Miggs hopes The Coven is in good spirits and wishes all member a happy and prosperous weekend
Hi miggs...thanks and wishing you a wonderful weekend also. It is great here the weather is really nice like summer.:)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3388 Apr 19, 2009
Afternoon everyone...Hope you all are having a great day and hopefully enjoying some nice weather.:)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#3389 Apr 19, 2009
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Afternoon everyone...Hope you all are having a great day and hopefully enjoying some nice weather.:)
Nope on both counts..
:o)
but hey it's OK. This is what life does.. So no matter if you want to or not... you deal.. and you go on... With that in mind.. Here is a perfect song for the day here..

Wishing you and yours and All the Witch Sisters, Protectors and Friends of the Lovin' Coven a wonderful day filled with laughter and with love....
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min messianic114 155,139
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 min Michael Satterfield 8,226
motorcycle traveling stories 4 min Sublime1 28
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Alias -_- Trish 10,274
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 6 min Alias -_- Trish 1,323
Word Association (Jun '10) 9 min Alias -_- Trish 27,007
Word Association (Mar '10) 13 min Alias -_- Trish 16,811
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 58 min please explain 245
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 40,015
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Roxie Darling 159,933
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 46,469
More from around the web