Awesome at what?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
Awesome at what?
But....but....I think you're pretty awesome Hippichickand you've gotta be winning at something I'm sure!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Aug 13, 2011
So, A Troll named Slack, you created this thread...hmmmm. AWESOME that you're a troll and WINNING at being slack. Rev your style up and maybe you'll achieve both of your wishes! ROCK ON!
_A_TROLL_NAMED_ SLACK_

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2011
LOL

literary
_A_TROLL_NAMED_ SLACK_

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2011
or even litilery
_A_TROLL_NAMED_ SLACK_

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
So, A Troll named Slack, you created this thread...hmmmm. AWESOME that you're a troll and WINNING at being slack. Rev your style up and maybe you'll achieve both of your wishes! ROCK ON!
that was last year
Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 13, 2011
{{{{{BLATT}}}}}

gUDe fer yew szlackce yere winirnnminge@@=9

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#10 Aug 13, 2011
UL Rated wrote:
Missing Goldfish sleeps with her black neighbor when his wife leaves. True story.
No, not a true story. My neighbors are all white, German, crazy or Mexican. That would cut into my time on Offbeat. You know that. I can't abide a liar. Especially a stupid one.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#12 Aug 13, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>And also watches her daughter conceive little b*stards in her bed. Such a sicko is she!
You thought that up, and you're calling ME sick? You're a freakin' perv that never should have been let out of the mental ward. I shudder to think what you call kinky.
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 13, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought that up, and you're calling ME sick? You're a freakin' perv that never should have been let out of the mental ward. I shudder to think what you call kinky.
I think she tells her stories in her real life and projects them on others. Sounds like incest to me.Drug issues too.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 13, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
It would actually have to get laid in order to imagine any kind of realistic sexual activity. I think it's obvious that one hasn't gotten anything, EVER. Or else it wouldn't be compulsively fantasizing sick things about almost every poster here at one time or another. Should've seen the things it dreamt about Honeydo...OOGGIDDABOOGGIDDA! <shudders>

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> I think she tells her stories in her real life and projects them on others. Sounds like incest to me.Drug issues too.
You gotta project and inject when it's all you've got, LOL! We have healthy sex lives, maybe we should have some pity on it?
Nah....it owns ALL that lonely karma...yay!

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>The posts are right here on Offbeat, when I said that she had gotten sr$wed in the back seat of a car, you said you had watched her go up to your bed. I don't have time for your shit. Since you and others are so good at google, find the post yourself. You said it yourself. That is where she created that lil b$stard of yours and you said it here.
Never said it. YOU did. YOU made that whole story up. Google it your own damn self. YOU'RE the one who keeps bringing it up, not me. It's a fukinglie because that's all you know how to say. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your considerably broad ASS!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Aug 14, 2011
"....Do you discuss your "healthy" sex lives?"

Ooooh, it would so LOVE to be a fly on the wall for those conversations, wouldn't it? LOLOL!

No orts of real sex for that imagination....I like to see it guessing! Getting too easy, this is...

<Cheshire Cat grin>

Goodnight to the fine folks!
Harrison Freebird

Sparks, NV

#21 Aug 14, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>Your guest of honor leave so early? LOLOL
"We" have healthy sex lives. Do you discuss your "healthy" sex lives? I said HA HA HA. LOLOL. Well they are your good cyber friends after all. I said HA HA
LMFAO!! Late Saturday night and shes posting about her "healthy" sex life....toofuckingfunny!!!!

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#23 Aug 14, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to see it. I've seen your posts and you are denying it. You also said that she had done good one time and took him twice. You are paying for your daughters sins by having to watch that b#stard child, aren't you?
I don't HAVE to do anything. I love having her here.

Deny, Deny, Deny. You're a liar. Nobody believes your bullsh!t but you. Make up your little stories and have a little tea party with your busted up dollies at the mental ward. Maybe if you're good, I'll come visit you. Better yet, I'll send that imaginary black man that gets you so hot. Pervo Goat. Have fun with that.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#24 Aug 14, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'm shocked it didn't mentioned a fabulous party she went to. She said she was going to snuggle 45 minutes ago and she is still posting good nite. How funny is that? How are you?
He's old, wrinkled, saggy and incontinent. Just like you.
How the hell do you THINK he is you lying sack-o-crap?
Ha! Ha! I said!
_A_TROLL_NAMED_ SLACK_

United States

#25 Aug 14, 2011
TOPIC!!!!!

this is only the second page
Harrison Freebird

Sparks, NV

#27 Aug 14, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'm shocked it didn't mentioned a fabulous party she went to. She said she was going to snuggle 45 minutes ago and she is still posting good nite. How funny is that? How are you?
Had a great day and night. Hot August Nights here in town ends tomorrow, thousands of cool cars from all over wander back home...just got home in time to catch you pounding the snot out of a couple herd members. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 min Pessimist 146,574
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min blackheart___ 197,816
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Athena18 59,890
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Aura Mytha 205,447
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 15 min Dman 33,354
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min Athena18 44,700
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 17 min Athena18 35,922
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Northbound 8,869
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Northbound 59,993
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 1 hr Mrs-Jessica-D 38
More from around the web