The Sexiest Poster Is

The Sexiest Poster Is

Created by The Pollster on Dec 22, 2012

160 votes

Click on an option to vote

flbadcatowner

harleyhunni

Geno

tallyho

Trouser Cough

Jennifer Renee

I fish

Always Wary

I Will Post a Write In

Me

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Best Of Friends..

#21 Feb 1, 2013
OMG we are all sexy..:O)..have good one..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 2, 2013
(.)(.)

I'm sexy and I know it(*~)...Turns around

(/)(\)(/)(

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Best Of Friends..

#23 Feb 2, 2013
That was cute HML..we are all sexy in our own way...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#25 Feb 3, 2013
That would be me...I'm a chick magnet...lol!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
That would be me...I'm a chick magnet...lol!
Thank you Ola and Princess Hey for the props.

See I told you, I was a chick magnet....

:)

j/k guys...

have a good day!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ola and Princess Hey for the props.
See I told you, I was a chick magnet....
:)
j/k guys...
have a good day!
did you say Chit magnet?
:)

Old Sam, still gets my vote..especially when I read what hes wearing!! Dayum!!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Definitely me. Fuhgedaboutit.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#29 Feb 6, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
did you say Chit magnet?
:)
Old Sam, still gets my vote..especially when I read what hes wearing!! Dayum!!
Here, I was trying to be nice to you...wow...now I'm depressed...

lol!

You may be right, though....hadn't really thought of it...:)

I'm good...whatever!

xoxo, Reebie!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I was trying to be nice to you...wow...now I'm depressed...
lol!
You may be right, though....hadn't really thought of it...:)
I'm good...whatever!
xoxo, Reebie!
aww dont be depressed, a Chit magnet isnt necessarily a bad thing...
Well, Im headin over to bounce on the yellow couch n stuff..

have a fun day Sweet MisterE
:)
xo

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#31 Feb 6, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
aww dont be depressed, a Chit magnet isnt necessarily a bad thing...
Well, Im headin over to bounce on the yellow couch n stuff..
have a fun day Sweet MisterE
:)
xo
Sorry, I couldn't get back with you sooner. Really..I don't mind being second fiddle to Old Sam..lol

I had to take a shower though...magnets, stink!!!

:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#32 Feb 6, 2013
I Can Not Believe that I didn't make this poll!

Look at how lustrous my coat is.
Who else has such Beautiful fur??? LOL

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#33 Feb 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
I Can Not Believe that I didn't make this poll!
Look at how lustrous my coat is.
Who else has such Beautiful fur??? LOL
From what I've read..you're kinda short...

ummm, errr...you're highness!

:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#34 Feb 6, 2013
<<<...Got to be & MY man!!! lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#35 Feb 6, 2013
<<<...Got to be ME & MY man!!! lol (ooppsss)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#36 Feb 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
I Can Not Believe that I didn't make this poll!
Look at how lustrous my coat is.
Who else has such Beautiful fur??? LOL
I didn't make it either..:(

Look at all my beautiful long blonde hair and I carry a rope to tie ppl up..:)

Doesn't that count for something..lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read..you're kinda short...
ummm, errr...you're highness!
:)
Ahahahahahahaha

Ok...so I'm short.
I'm blonde. Doesn't that
make up for it??? lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it either..:(
Look at all my beautiful long blonde hair and I carry a rope to tie ppl up..:)
Doesn't that count for something..lol
LOL

With the kind of ppl who post on Offbeat
I'd say the rope puts you right at the top.

(p.s. you make me sick with all of that
beautiful hair;)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#39 Feb 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahahaha
Ok...so I'm short.
I'm blonde. Doesn't that
make up for it??? lol
But, you've got the prettiest muzzle I've ever seen...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#40 Feb 6, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
With the kind of ppl who post on Offbeat
I'd say the rope puts you right at the top.
(p.s. you make me sick with all of that
beautiful hair;)
I'll take all the above as a compliment..:P

Thank you..
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it either..:(
Look at all my beautiful long blonde hair and I carry a rope to tie ppl up..:)
Doesn't that count for something..lol
only in jello wrestling..
I would like to think I couldve made the list,, but Im clumsy and have a potty mouth,,,
bout the time Im think Im hawt, I trip over a string,,and the eff words start flying...
:)
wassup OC ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Paul Porter1 172,059
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 3 min Princess Hey 5,252
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 9 min NotaGoth 6,030
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 13 min NotaGoth 2,421
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min NotaGoth 141,198
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Sublime1 167,472
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 30 min Crystal_Clear722 1,951
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 51 min Brick 1,980
Answer a question with a question 58 min Hoosier Hillbilly 532
Poll Go on and snitch while you whine 1 hr _ Juneau _ 16
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr DILF 12,819
More from around the web