Review; Krokodil
Hugs not drugs

Cicero, IL

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Yuck! Phew! Ouch! Gross! Vomiting!

This cheap but horribly nasty Heroin substitute is to be totally avoided at all costs! This most evil drug in the whole wide world causes widespread gangrene, rots people's flesh from the inside out, it is reported that the average life expectancy of an average Krokodil is less than 2 years! Which I am not a single bit surprised at all from reading about users with all that widespread gangrene, needing graft after graft, stitches, and so much more. Not to mention the gangrene smells terrible! It smells reportedly like rotting flesh!

The kind of damage Krokodil is capable of causing is sure to send heavy shivers down the spine of any normal person who reads about it! Parents, you really better TOTALLY tell your children to say "No!" to Krokodil, and tell them to stay the blazes away from Krokodil!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#2 Oct 9, 2013
“Accept no substitutes, ask for Vintage Genuine BLACKTAR",

Keith Richards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 45 min SweLL GirL 36,528
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr ROSE 74,357
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr replaytime 221,395
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 7,586
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr SweLL GirL 16,562
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr SweLL GirL 22,102
Word Association (Jun '10) 2 hr SweLL GirL 32,270
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sharlene45 215,475
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 5 hr TheJerseyDevil 50
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 6 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 38
A to Z songs by title or group! 8 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web