HEY! Where'd Hippichick go....?

HEY! Where'd Hippichick go....?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#1 Jan 2, 2013
...i hope she took the holidays off.....
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I was wondering where she is, too. Hope she's ok.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Jan 2, 2013
FREAKIN' Hey..WHERE Is she??? I thought she was at the commune with you 60's chic?? Round up the posse and let's gooooo find her..
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Far out CC. Wouldn't that be fun. All of us flower children would have a groovy time smokin the peace pipe... watching psychedelic images on the wall.... tripping out to the long version of 'Light My Fire'!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 Jan 2, 2013
60s chic wrote:
Far out CC. Wouldn't that be fun. All of us flower children would have a groovy time smokin the peace pipe... watching psychedelic images on the wall.... tripping out to the long version of 'Light My Fire'!
Ya Freakin' KNOW it...But, I prefer to ROCK to..In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida...Black lights..Disco ball..WHERE'S my Roach Clip earrings?? So, we need A plan to find Hippichick.
What ya think.. good starting point??
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#6 Jan 3, 2013
OH NO! Maybe she was abducted by the Extra Terrestrial Trolls from Uranus! They have been making crop circles in my weed patch and stealing my sticky bud! I know it was them! Dudes! We've got to help Hippi Chick!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7 Jan 3, 2013
She was here yesterday. Has one post on the music thread..

“Free beer tomorrow ....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

You'll find me!

#9 Jan 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
She is doing fine. I have talked to her through emails during the holidays, then on here yesterday.
Headed to the DR soon?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TT45TGK...

JA JA JA!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#10 Jan 3, 2013
So WHY the FREAK isn't she here... somebody pizzed hrr off am sure.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Hey! I'm here! I was off for a while after having surgery on my wrist, then the Holidays, then....
Y'all are too sweet to ask about me! I'm back and plan on staying that way!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#12 Jan 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
She is doing fine. I have talked to her through emails during the holidays, then on here yesterday.
I really appreciated those emails during my recovery too! Thanks for checking on me!
DILF

Huntington, NY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I really appreciated those emails during my recovery too! Thanks for checking on me!
Recovery??!!!!!

I hope you are doing well darlin........take care!!!

Peace

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14 Jan 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovery??!!!!!
I hope you are doing well darlin........take care!!!
Peace
Thanks, DILF! I'm doing much better! <<smoochies>>

“Free beer tomorrow ....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

You'll find me!

#15 Jan 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovery??!!!!!
I hope you are doing well darlin........take care!!!
Peace
Yep ... after smoking some super Columbia red bud she tripped and got her foot stuck in a beer mug.
It was brutal and a perfectly good "keep on truckin'" beer mug was smashed.
LOL Hip!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ... after smoking some super Columbia red bud she tripped and got her foot stuck in a beer mug.
It was brutal and a perfectly good "keep on truckin'" beer mug was smashed.
LOL Hip!
Hahahahaha! Too funny, Bar Fly! I wish! Although, it does sound like something I would do! LOL!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey! I'm here! I was off for a while after having surgery on my wrist, then the Holidays, then....
Y'all are too sweet to ask about me! I'm back and plan on staying that way!
Sorry to hear you've been
out of action,
but glad that you are on the right
side of things again.

GOOD to see you posting..

Speaking of hospitals etc!
thought you might get a l;augh
out of this.



I know, I did(:

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear you've been
out of action,
but glad that you are on the right
side of things again.
GOOD to see you posting..
Speaking of hospitals etc!
thought you might get a l;augh
out of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wAKfKaQYFK8XX
I know, I did(:
Thank you, Grace! I love Mr Bean! I was laughing out loud at my desk!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear you've been
out of action,
but glad that you are on the right
side of things again.
GOOD to see you posting..
Speaking of hospitals etc!
thought you might get a l;augh
out of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wAKfKaQYFK8XX
I know, I did(:
The other link ends too quickly..
so here's a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
The other link ends too quickly..
so here's a better one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1NO8LdHr2ScXX
I can't pull that one up. It's "Blocked in your country for....." I wonder why they do that sometimes? The other link pulled up just fine.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Did you see the crop circles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 215,341
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min River Tam 221,215
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 26 min Whiny1 5,095
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 31 min davy 2,067
News United investigates report that giant rabbit di... 49 min Camilla 3
News Amazon's new Echo camera is weird and a little ... 1 hr Pope Out To Pasture 1
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 6,554
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr wichita-rick 1,565
More from around the web