created by: Dr_Dirty | Sep 2, 2013

Weird

20 votes

Any Gamers here or are we all just a bunch of old farts?

Click on an option to vote

• Far Cry
  • Crysis
  • Call of Duty
  • Bioshock
  • Fall Out
  • Rage
  • Skyrim
  • Mario? (gak)
  • Something Else?

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arctic foxes....again”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I've recently played Alice: The Madness Returns with my niece.

Contains great but slightly creepy graphics...lots of battles with evil-doers with some scavenging & riddle side quests.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Dice? on an iphone? What'll they think of next! grin...
It's set up just like Yahtzee! You play with others on your Facebook friends list. I like it, but then again, I'm kinda weird like that! Hahahaha!
WINNING

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I used to play "TOPIX: OFFBEAT 2013". It's a very lame franchise that gets worse every year.

It's a frightening but, stupid game. I beat the snot out of it. Hardly anyone plays anymore.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

CoD!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
COD/Black Ops - any of the zombie games.
I saw a couple of trailers for the Walking Dead game. Looking forward to trying that out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's set up just like Yahtzee! You play with others on your Facebook friends list. I like it, but then again, I'm kinda weird like that! Hahahaha!
Used to love playing dice and yahtzee but that was years ago on a table..grin...I don't even own an iPhone.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a couple of trailers for the Walking Dead game. Looking forward to trying that out.
I started to purchase a Walking Dead game from Game Stop a couple of months ago. The guy at the counter knew me, and said that anyone who has played the CoD zombie games would probably find the Walking Dead game disappointing.
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Sorry I an old fart! Lol
A noted observer

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I started to purchase a Walking Dead game from Game Stop a couple of months ago. The guy at the counter knew me, and said that anyone who has played the CoD zombie games would probably find the Walking Dead game disappointing.
I heard it was similar to the "Topix:Offbeat 2013" edition. Very lame! "About a dozen too many dra goons" according to one reviewer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never into the CoD franchise but I didn't realize they made zombie editions. May have to check that out.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never into the CoD franchise but I didn't realize they made zombie editions. May have to check that out.
The zombie "modes" or maps are on the disks with CoD Black Ops I and II. I don't believe they sell them seperate. And I don't think they come with the other CoD games (World at War, etc.)- Black Ops only.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••