Comments
401 - 420 of 649 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2013

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#408
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

okay Im game what kind of drink is it that you drink two thirds free..I will try it..remember I have drank moonshine so okay..and stood too

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I grew up on Northern brewed beer.(I think because of the organisms in that water goes well in my system) Even though I live far away from the north, I prefer Molson or Moosehead, or even Old Mil. beer!)
What do you prefer Dear Princess?

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#410
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

surprise me...LOL:O)

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#411
Mar 24, 2013
 
Princess Hey wrote:
surprise me...LOL:O)
I'd bet you'd go for a Margarita; Something with a salty taste on your lips? xo

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#412
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

skybobbie wrote:
I grew up on Northern brewed beer.(I think because of the organisms in that water goes well in my system) Even though I live far away from the north, I prefer Molson or Moosehead, or even Old Mil. beer!)
What do you prefer Dear Princess?
LMFAO

I had to read that three times.
I thought it said: "the orgasms in the water...."

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#413
Mar 24, 2013
 
Barkeep..I'll have Colorado Rocky Flats..Tall frosted glass of toxic liquors... THAT will Shake, rattle and roll..ya UNTIL you are laying FLAT on your back...as ya FALL from your barstool..
FREAKIN' TRUE STORY...YES, I AM THE "LIFE"OF A PARTY!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414
Mar 24, 2013
 
Colorado Chick wrote:
Barkeep..I'll have Colorado Rocky Flats..Tall frosted glass of toxic liquors... THAT will Shake, rattle and roll..ya UNTIL you are laying FLAT on your back...as ya FALL from your barstool..
FREAKIN' TRUE STORY...YES, I AM THE "LIFE"OF A PARTY!!!
Hi CC drop by the bar for the pulled pork and green beer left over from St Pat's :) I need your help decorating :)

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415
Mar 24, 2013
 
yes C.C. is the life of the party and we have had some good ones...okay Sky I have never tried one so fix it up..LOL..hope everybody is having a good day..
Lizz

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416
Mar 24, 2013
 
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I like margaritas. When I do drink
which is once a yr or so. lol
A local steak house has a deal on the
ice teas. If you can drink 2 and stand
the 3rds free. LOL
Once a year?! let me guess on New Years EVE?

Sounds like a good deal on the teas, I'll have to test myself out one night.
Lizz

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#417
Mar 24, 2013
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I prefer to just fly straight and level and look at the scenery. But I do get looped when I drink! LOL!(It's almost Happy Hour over here!)
Looking at the scenery sounds great. Tree-tops and roof tops, clouds. Sounds like fun.
Lizz

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#418
Mar 24, 2013
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I prefer to just fly straight and level and look at the scenery. But I do get looped when I drink! LOL!(It's almost Happy Hour over here!)
BTW - I hope you don't drink and fly !!! Not a good combo.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#419
Mar 24, 2013
 
Lizz wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - I hope you don't drink and fly !!! Not a good combo.
Sure- why not?! LOL!(Just kidding!- I have strict rules about that, and my minimums are much tougher than the law. but thanks for your concern honey!)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#420
Mar 24, 2013
 
Lizz wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a year?! let me guess on New Years EVE?
Sounds like a good deal on the teas, I'll have to test myself out one night.
Actually I don't drink on New Years Eve....
....ever.. that I can recall. lol

Usually I drink when I get really mad or
really stressed.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#421
Mar 24, 2013
 
anger and booze are a bad combo for me.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#422
Mar 24, 2013
 
itsmejd wrote:
anger and booze are a bad combo for me.
When it's tequila it sure is:) lol

Just add tequila and it's instant redneck.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#423
Mar 24, 2013
 
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's tequila it sure is:) lol
Just add tequila and it's instant redneck.
...tequila ad...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#424
Mar 24, 2013
 
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...tequila ad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xN0254u56McXX
LOL

Oh yeah.....

Tequila is the only alcohol that I
really like. Straight w/lemon & salt
or in a margarita.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#425
Mar 24, 2013
 
Praise The Lord fer tequila drinkin wimminz...

phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#426
Mar 24, 2013
 
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Oh yeah.....
Tequila is the only alcohol that I
really like. Straight w/lemon & salt
or in a margarita.
ta-kil-ya ((yuck))

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#427
Mar 24, 2013
 
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
ta-kil-ya ((yuck))
After a few shots it's: Ta Kill You;) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••