Only a COWARD would hit a woman

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EXACTLY!
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Men who beat on women are the lowest cowards that there are. A woman should never be physically afraid of her man. Never.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are other sane and civilized ways to settle disputes or misunderstandings.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The last time I hit a female was my sister when I was 12. After the doctor stiched up my closed right eye, I never laid a hand on another woman again. I agree with Ferreman - put your hat on and leave. And maybe a bit quicker if she has a gun or knife.

“Lets redistribute the wealth!”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Where's my check?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The last time I tried to hit Mrs Rabid, I didn't see her for two weeks. It took that long for the swelling in my eyes to go down.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 27, 2013
 
lol
Dallas

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 28, 2013
 
I don't agree with hitting or beating on a women just for no reason. but if a women put her hands on me 1st or spit on me she better be ready to knuckle up cause I'm going up top on her ass . Fuck that " men who hit women are cowards " shit I'd feel like a coward if I would let a women hit on me without hitting her back cause ill never let a dude hit me and just walk away . My mom don't agree with me at all but like I told her its my life and when I die nobody is coming in the ground with me . I told my Gf the same thing . I won't hit u but if u ever grew the balls to seriously hit me then ima try and knock you out and she just smiled and said same goes for u .

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dallas wrote:
I don't agree with hitting or beating on a women just for no reason. but if a women put her hands on me 1st or spit on me she better be ready to knuckle up cause I'm going up top on her ass . Fuck that " men who hit women are cowards " shit I'd feel like a coward if I would let a women hit on me without hitting her back cause ill never let a dude hit me and just walk away . My mom don't agree with me at all but like I told her its my life and when I die nobody is coming in the ground with me . I told my Gf the same thing . I won't hit u but if u ever grew the balls to seriously hit me then ima try and knock you out and she just smiled and said same goes for u .
My money is on your girlfriend winning that fight. Any man that is as keen on hitting women as you are must have all the fighting skills of a triple amputee squirrel.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>My money is on your girlfriend winning that fight. Any man that is as keen on hitting women as you are must have all the fighting skills of a triple amputee squirrel.
I have to admit, there have been a few I've run across that I'd like to tag; however, it's never been within my temperment to hit a female.

Now, if they accidently ran out in front of my car on the freeway...
Coward

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 28, 2013
 
(Smacks Marias A**)

8-)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>My money is on your girlfriend winning that fight. Any man that is as keen on hitting women as you are must have all the fighting skills of a triple amputee squirrel.
Well, he is posting from New York, NY, where the men are men, and so are the women.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 28, 2013
 
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he is posting from New York, NY, where the men are men, and so are the women.
So, that means he's used to the government even telling him what he's allowed to eat and drink? Wow, what a tough guy.....
The Paisan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he is posting from New York, NY, where the men are men, and so are the women.
Hey!!!

I'm proud of my wifes mustache!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but only when they deserve it.
<quoted text>
Women don't know when to shut their mouths and sometimes it's better to give them a good one to shut them up rather than to verbally abuse them and give them deeper scars.
When women start mouthing off and keep it up even after the man tells her "It's enough!" then he's better off smacking her than to play her game of shouting and nagging. A well-placed belt shuts them up NOW, not later. After all, when a man has had enough of her bitching and he tells her to shut her trap then she's only asking for a crack if doesn't stop.
I've never laid a hand on my wife. She knows what's what. I did give my ex-wife a really good slap once though. Man, she was asking for it. so she got it.
Well aren't you just a fun-filled little lollipop triple dipped in psycho!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>My money is on your girlfriend winning that fight. Any man that is as keen on hitting women as you are must have all the fighting skills of a triple amputee squirrel.
wish there was a LMAO judgit foe these posts =)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
wish there was a LMAO judgit foe these posts =)
Thanks...I am always sickened at "Men" (using the term VERY loosely) that try to justify hitting on their women. My wife has absolutely no fear of me whatsoever, despite being less than half my size.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

If a coward hits This woman
he better kill me....'cause when
I get up he's going to have a
Really bad day.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I do not believe in striking the first blow, be it at a man or a woman, but i also do not believe in letting the other person, be it man or woman getting a second shot. I have always told the women that I was with, that the first shot is a freebie, but after that, be prepared to get hit back. Growing up, I saw many men who let a woman just beat on them, because they were taught to never ever hit a woman, under any circumstance. i was taught the same thing, but in this era of equality for all, I don't consider it wrong to defend myself from the second blow.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I'd never hit a woman. But I'd damn sure shake the sh#t out of one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 28, 2013
 
dragoon70056 wrote:
I'd never hit a woman. But I'd damn sure shake the sh#t out of one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMFAO

I was going to say something but....never mind:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
I do not believe in striking the first blow, be it at a man or a woman, but i also do not believe in letting the other person, be it man or woman getting a second shot. I have always told the women that I was with, that the first shot is a freebie, but after that, be prepared to get hit back. Growing up, I saw many men who let a woman just beat on them, because they were taught to never ever hit a woman, under any circumstance. i was taught the same thing, but in this era of equality for all, I don't consider it wrong to defend myself from the second blow.
I have never seen a woman actually beat on a man, although I have seen a number of men claim they did to justify them beating her up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••