Verdict in Trayvon Martin case stirs ...

Verdict in Trayvon Martin case stirs rallies in KC, elswhere

There are 7 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Verdict in Trayvon Martin case stirs rallies in KC, elswhere. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

People rallied in Kansas City, and across the country, on Saturday in the aftermath of George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 Jul 21, 2013
"Justice for Trayvon Martin" is counterintuitive: The young man's dead.

The rally cry now is to punish that bozo Zimmerman, as if that will restore the delicate balance of some kind of racial harmony.

Hundreds of thousands of people who weren't within a thousand miles of the court room somehow know exactly what happened, who was at fault, and what the "answer" for all this is.
Ballistically stupid!

Before it's over, there will be more loss of life, much of it innocent, as these fools ignite the kindling which will bring the wildfires of class, economic, and racial frustration, and hatred.

I grieve for Trayvon Martin, and all the other young boys and girls taken by violence and the fear of violence.
Kris

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 21, 2013
When OJ killed two white people and got away with murder! Was that racially motivated? To me two fools got aquitted for murder!!
Tony

Yorktown, VA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
It's funny how the lilly news media made this sound like it was a massive thing. I have seen PETA with more in attendence. I noticed in nearby Nofolk, VA on TV, I counted < 50 ata Federal Courthouse.
It's an old Soviet PRAVADA tatic, wall to wall headlines of, well, not much.
Jesus

Bloomington, IL

#5 Jul 21, 2013
If I understand correctly, Mr Zimmerman is a latino, are all the black leaders condemning all latino of being racially biased????
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Jesus wrote:
If I understand correctly, Mr Zimmerman is a latino, are all the black leaders condemning all latino of being racially biased????
...actually it's pronounced Zeeeeemermeng!
clueless

Beachwood, OH

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Mr Zimmerman is a latino, but to the black man it is all the WHITE MAN's fault.

Level 3

Since: Jun 09

Fargo, ND

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird substance discovered in new A 5 notes - a... 4 min greymouser 34
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min eleanorigby 67,092
Word Association. (Nov '10) 36 min Bezeer 19,912
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 45 min Bezeer 83,165
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min Bezeer 22,154
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 48 min Bezeer 5,272
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 206,907
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 3 hr Knock off purse s... 40
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 4 hr WasteWater 978
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 5 hr greymouser 43