First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Rocky Hill, CT

#101 May 22, 2007
Mysterious One wrote:
Whats up for your Memorial day weekend?
Home alone celebrating my birthday. Rest of the family goes camping. I usually celebrate my birthday with my family about a week later.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#102 May 22, 2007
'''HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE'''

For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow.
For he's a jolly good fffeeelllloooowwwww!
Which no one can deny!!!

http://greetings.riversongs.com/ecards/birthd...

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#103 May 23, 2007
Mysterious One wrote:
Whats up for your Memorial day weekend?
I dunno, but it happens every year around now..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#104 May 23, 2007
Memorial Day I am having a bushel of Oysters and corn on the cob and I DONT DONT DONT have to work Monday!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Key Largo

#105 May 23, 2007
I'm staying home, away from the traffic, eating the last of our stone crab claws with rolling rock beer and watching the Indy 500 and the Pepsi 600. It just doesn't get any better than that.
Mysterious One

United States

#106 May 23, 2007
jamie tuna wrote:
I'm staying home, away from the traffic, eating the last of our stone crab claws with rolling rock beer and watching the Indy 500 and the Pepsi 600. It just doesn't get any better than that.
I'm staying home to.Not that I don't want to go out,its the people here.Parking spaces taken-legal and not legal,kids running amuck,trash thrown everywhere,vandalism to property.I need to keep a look out to protect my property.I'll celebrate later.
Mysterious One

United States

#107 May 23, 2007
Vee wrote:
Memorial Day I am having a bushel of Oysters and corn on the cob and I DONT DONT DONT have to work Monday!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good to me.
Mysterious One

United States

#108 May 23, 2007
George Miller Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Home alone celebrating my birthday. Rest of the family goes camping. I usually celebrate my birthday with my family about a week later.
I'll be home,not alone,wish I could go camping.Most my family are boring.Thats why I traveled with freinds.Glad I did.Now camping is not so good for me.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#109 May 23, 2007
All we have to do is camp in out back yard with the creek, trees and cool breeze, we will be in heaven. I love where we live now.

“END THE FED!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#110 May 23, 2007
Mysterious One wrote:
<quoted text>I'm staying home to.Not that I don't want to go out,its the people here.Parking spaces taken-legal and not legal,kids running amuck,trash thrown everywhere,vandalism to property.I need to keep a look out to protect my property.I'll celebrate later.
Where do you live?
We're going camping with several family members and our boats, to Lake Monroe! Severe weather is possible, I guess, but we're camping tornado veterans after Memorial Day 2005! Heck, when I was 14, I got struck by lightning, camping! LOL
No longer afraid of it, once I realized the loooooong odds of being struck twice!
Mysterious One

United States

#111 May 24, 2007
paisleyposey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live?
We're going camping with several family members and our boats, to Lake Monroe! Severe weather is possible, I guess, but we're camping tornado veterans after Memorial Day 2005! Heck, when I was 14, I got struck by lightning, camping! LOL
No longer afraid of it, once I realized the loooooong odds of being struck twice!
I live 1 mile from the border of Philadelphia,Pa.Those from areas of the city where crime is high,have moved to this neighborhood 4 years ago.Crime has risen since.Due to a deal between HUD and local politicians.I love camping.Since my disability,going camping and traveling long distance is now a large hurdle.In some cases out of the question.Most of my immediate family never camped out.I'm the most adventureous in the family and I'm the one that gets this physical problem.Bummer.Oh well,thats life.
Mysterious One

United States

#112 May 24, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
All we have to do is camp in out back yard with the creek, trees and cool breeze, we will be in heaven. I love where we live now.
That"s great!The best of both worlds.I envy you.Also you deserve it.Glad to hear you have that.I've done canoeing,tubing,power boating on the Delaware river,Schuykill river,brandywhine river not too many years ago.Even with raynauds,I wouldn't let it stop me from doing that.I did have to do water sports different than most.Where the water is low tide and warmed by the sun,could I go tubing.I have to plan on what day in summer I'd go-the hottest ones.On deep rivers,in a boat only,no going in the water.If I fell in,it wouldn't take long for hyperthermia to set in.I took my chances.I tired of missing out on these things,so I realized that I could die in a car,at home anywhere,so why refrain from boating?Just have to be more cautious and my freinds knew of my condition,so no one tried to push me in.I always wanted a home by a river,just the ions given off by water is a pleasure.Have a good one!

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#113 May 24, 2007
A very dear friend of mine living in Louisiana bought a house boat and is living on the Mississippi river now that she's retired. She said she catches her means and the little bit of gas she uses isn't anything compared to being out in the hustle of the busy world. She is very happy. I always wanted to live on the river. My kids would make excellent gator bait!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#114 May 25, 2007
I loved the movie House Boat. I always wanted to live that lifestyle, too. I guess Huck Finn inspired me but I like the roof over my head too. Also would like to live in a little cottage or bungalow, something small, quaint, woodsy.Came home from work last night, the neighbors across the street in the rented unit had their window open, and the bitch was smacking the living SH*T out of one of her kids who was screaming her head off. I called two of my buddies.She was clocking one of them with a belt. This is NOT the first time. They stripped the kids down to their diapers to check for bruising, there was a welt on one of the kid's head. Now social services will call. I wanted them to remove the kids but they didn't. But I dont think she will beat anyone again unless it is her own head against the wall. She always keeps the window open, I guess she thinks she is still on the Island of Jamaica or Haiti, where they cane their kids. The people in the other three units, I guess they pretended to be deaf. Then I have a four unit condo next to me where the midget lives. But they are quiet in the units next to me.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#115 May 25, 2007
Vee wrote:
I loved the movie House Boat. I always wanted to live that lifestyle, too. I guess Huck Finn inspired me but I like the roof over my head too. Also would like to live in a little cottage or bungalow, something small, quaint, woodsy.Came home from work last night, the neighbors across the street in the rented unit had their window open, and the bitch was smacking the living SH*T out of one of her kids who was screaming her head off. I called two of my buddies.She was clocking one of them with a belt. This is NOT the first time. They stripped the kids down to their diapers to check for bruising, there was a welt on one of the kid's head. Now social services will call. I wanted them to remove the kids but they didn't. But I dont think she will beat anyone again unless it is her own head against the wall. She always keeps the window open, I guess she thinks she is still on the Island of Jamaica or Haiti, where they cane their kids. The people in the other three units, I guess they pretended to be deaf. Then I have a four unit condo next to me where the midget lives. But they are quiet in the units next to me.
You said "diapers"? Hell no! I would have gone over there and take her stick, belt, whatever away from her. I knock the crap out of my kids but they're in their teens...not babies

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#116 May 25, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>You said "diapers"? Hell no! I would have gone over there and take her stick, belt, whatever away from her. I knock the crap out of my kids but they're in their teens...not babies
From the window it looked like a cat of nine tails, she brought it up then down, several times, it reminded me of the silhouette on the shower curtain in Psycho where the knife was brought up and down again and I know this is not Halloween. I heard the kids screaming once before but did not see anything, although my ears told me this was not a good sign. But now that I saw it, I took care of it. I think "Island Mama" will think twice before she does anything to her kids again. It was raining, too, I was in heels, just my freakin luck, too. The cops came in 3 minutes, must have been a new record they set.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#117 Jan 26, 2014
Mysterious One wrote:
This forum is for ADULT conversations without nasty,derogatory comments.Express ideas,comments in a civilized manner.NO INSULTS here.Agree/disagree and why.Whether it be politics,religion,global warming,your next door neighbor.Can it be done?
It was done for 116 posts.
117 now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Old Sam 140,292
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 min Observer 8,189
Bad Habits: Can Shorten Life 3 min beatlesinafog 7
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Observer 7,941
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min Old Sam 31,690
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Old Sam 28,641
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 5 min Old Sam 5,334
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min beatlesinafog 10,967
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 15 min Sublime1 8,433
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min wichita-rick 161,913