Gunman still sought after egg prank that turned deadly

Full story: Arizona Republic

It was the sort of commonplace misbehavior that raises blood pressure across the nation's roads: kids, out after midnight, egging cars along a busy thoroughfare.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2006

“The Penguin Cometh.”

Since: Dec 06

Antarctica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2006

See, it doesn't matter whether the reaction was proportionate to the offense, Danny is dead.

These pranks are just stupid.

That being said, the shooter needs to go away for a long, long time. What he did was way out of proportion to an egging.

But Danny is still dead.

somewhere in Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2006

What is wrong with society? It was just a kid and the kid killed was not the one throwing the egg. This wasn't the first time a kid was killed for the same thing.

somewhere in Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2006

I think they need to find out who shot the kid and when they find him let the family stone him to death.

“The Penguin Cometh.”

Antarctica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2006

Okay, but Danny is still dead.

For a stupid prank.

That he shouldn't have been involved in.

The consequence may be excessive, but it's nonetheless real. Nothing will change that now.
Just Thinking

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2006

I'm not writing one egg joke here. No sir, not me uh uh. I don't care if this is the offbeat forum.

“I'm tired of being tired!”

Since: Sep 06

b f egypy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

aiki_mcr wrote:
See, it doesn't matter whether the reaction was proportionate to the offense, Danny is dead.
These pranks are just stupid.
That being said, the shooter needs to go away for a long, long time. What he did was way out of proportion to an egging.
But Danny is still dead.
Wow, what a sad story to read. I've never condoned throwing eggs as an acceptable kid joke/prank because it does damage paint jobs, but to get shot over it just confirms my ever decreasing belief that everyone is a good person by nature. Its hard enough these days to be on the road with all the cell phones, road rage and just not paying attention...now we have to add "armed and dangerous" to our ever growing list of concerns.

“snoringdogs(at)h otmail(dot)com”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2006

when the rotten little bastaads in MY neighborhood had a problem hanging onto THEIR eggs (welfare eggs aka my taxes, no less!) I bought the building they lived in and had their eviction a condition of the sale. Anyone know this story by heart yet? LOL

somewhere in Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2006

There is really something wrong when adults run down kids and shoot them. I think there was something wrong with the shooter anyway, no respecting life probably on crack or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

179 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The ALPHABET Game (May '11) 3 min Doug77 10,700
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 4 min Spirit67_ 363
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 141,613
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 8 min Big dawg 1,575
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min --Word Woman-- 15,556
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Doug77 5,706
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 25 min okimar 45,947
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 46 min honeymylove 28,368
Message to Obama 1 hr Bill 746
•••
•••