Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

Oct 1, 2013 Full story: The Smoking Gun 276

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#193 Oct 7, 2013
MarcelB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you where doing Christ works you weren't preaching here "in the wrong church" but inside a Catholic Church just like Jesus did in the synagogue in his time!
In a synagogue--the true allmighty God was being served( not how he wanted though at that time) but in a catholic church one would be entering a place of false god worship---that is the difference. Jesus never entered a place of false god worship.

Location hidden

#194 Oct 7, 2013
MarcelB wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmm, seems like somebody doesn't read all the "provided food"....
It's made up alright! But you can find it in your very own WatchTower library.... By the way, I can't find anything regarding "New Light" in the bible, could you help me out since you seem the expert around here....
Daniel 12:4

“New one man.”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#195 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods name was present before creation began so how is it his name wasn't discovered until the 1500,s--you are confused by words of men without seeing the whole picture.
Please re read this, we will accept an explanation or retraction. Just think about what you posted here.

I help you... Ok so his name was present before creation........who knew it?
No No silly me

Conyers, GA

#196 Oct 7, 2013
Asphalt Angel wrote:
<quoted text>It is "road",,,and yes I am...
I am betting your not!!!!
... it's rode and probably dry, ha ha ha

Location hidden

#197 Oct 7, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Please re read this, we will accept an explanation or retraction. Just think about what you posted here.
I help you... Ok so his name was present before creation........who knew it?
YHWH(Jehovah) knew it.

“Life is short, enjoy life.:-).”

Since: Aug 13

Baghdad, Iraq

#198 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my mistake, off course I meant renewed light, because that is what your masters are doing..... Downgrading of what used to be new light into old light and replace it with renewed light, calling it ...... New light...! "And we love it bros & sis..."
;-)

Location hidden

#199 Oct 7, 2013
MarcelB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my mistake, off course I meant renewed light, because that is what your masters are doing..... Downgrading of what used to be new light into old light and replace it with renewed light, calling it ...... New light...! "And we love it bros & sis..."
;-)
I guess you seem to think you know truth--explain Daniel 12:4 to everyone.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

RI

#200 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
YHWH(Jehovah) knew it.
Ah, I see...he told that Catholic monk the correct pronunciation of his name. Guess the Catholics are definitely being guided by God, then, right?

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#202 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
. And what did the new light.. prove to be???
IF.. it is true that jesus is the bearer of Light??
Did he not say to those that he literally spend time with that THEY were living in the time of the end???
. Do you not suppose for a moment that he was...and it was the light spoken of by Daniel???
If not...why not???
Tao itness

United States

#203 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a synagogue--the true allmighty God was being served( not how he wanted though at that time) but in a catholic church one would be entering a place of false god worship---that is the difference. Jesus never entered a place of false god worship.
no because he was to go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. but Paul did! in fact when he was among the altars of all the false gods he pointed to the one that said to the unknown God, since the pagan Gentiles were afraid of leaving one God out. so Paul said it is this unknown God that I am coming to preach to you about! so your argument is moot.
Tao itness

United States

#204 Oct 7, 2013
I remember when I was a kid, we went to the town that Calvin Coolidge was born in and it is now a tourist attraction. I wanted to go into the church, I believe it was Calvanist. even though it was not a church and used to the best of my knowledge, my mom said no there are demons in there! crazy
Tao itness

United States

#205 Oct 7, 2013
even as a child, I was confused at the unhealthy fear Witnesses had towards demons. I thought we worship the most powerful being in the universe! Why be afraid?

“New one man.”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#206 Oct 7, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see...he told that Catholic monk the correct pronunciation of his name. Guess the Catholics are definitely being guided by God, then, right?
Well, he probably knew ahead of time that the Catholic Monk (influenced by satan that he was) would come up with it and make it known.

Location hidden

#208 Oct 7, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. And what did the new light.. prove to be???
IF.. it is true that jesus is the bearer of Light??
Did he not say to those that he literally spend time with that THEY were living in the time of the end???
. Do you not suppose for a moment that he was...and it was the light spoken of by Daniel???
If not...why not???
Yes Jesus brought the light in his truths--lost at the murders of Jesus, apostles and Christians-- Catholicism held councils because they didn't know truth--they erred greatly. But according to Daniel 12:4 in these last days truths would become abundant( new light) Which is the true explanations for what is being taught by Jesus and Gods word--I shared 5 teachings from Jesus that only the JW teachers teach. Because the JW teachers are the ones Jesus is using to bring these truths to light.( under the heading--do Jesus' teachers teach Jesus' truths?)

Location hidden

#209 Oct 7, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
even as a child, I was confused at the unhealthy fear Witnesses had towards demons. I thought we worship the most powerful being in the universe! Why be afraid?
Fear has nothing to do with it. Satans #1 goal is to stop truth from reaching people--he attacks Gods true worshipers--he already has the mislead. in fact when one reads through the ot and nt--they find for the majority of mankinds history-99% have been mislead.

Level 1

RI

#210 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jesus brought the light in his truths--lost at the murders of Jesus, apostles and Christians-- Catholicism held councils because they didn't know truth--they erred greatly. But according to Daniel 12:4 in these last days truths would become abundant( new light) Which is the true explanations for what is being taught by Jesus and Gods word--I shared 5 teachings from Jesus that only the JW teachers teach. Because the JW teachers are the ones Jesus is using to bring these truths to light.( under the heading--do Jesus' teachers teach Jesus' truths?)
Sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing that JWs teach is unique to JWs.

Location hidden

#211 Oct 7, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing that JWs teach is unique to JWs.
How many religions claiming to be servants of Jesus teach this very important truth?

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.?

Since Jesus said these two things must come first in ones everyday life--means its vitally important to be doing these two things, and its a 100% guarantee Jesus' teachers make sure these two things are deep into ones heart--so in every religion that doesn't teach to seek Jehovah' righteousness first--these can be thrown out as false religions. Because if Jesus taught this important truth--then it is Gods will-- and Jesus taught--those who do the will of his Father( Jehovah) in heaven will enter his kingdom( receive eternal life)Matt 7:21-- I have attended many different religions claiming to be Christian before I made my decision--every trinity religion on earth teaches to seek Jesus' righteousness--they do not listen to Jesus.

Level 1

RI

#212 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many religions claiming to be servants of Jesus teach this very important truth?
Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.?
Since Jesus said these two things must come first in ones everyday life--means its vitally important to be doing these two things, and its a 100% guarantee Jesus' teachers make sure these two things are deep into ones heart--so in every religion that doesn't teach to seek Jehovah' righteousness first--these can be thrown out as false religions. Because if Jesus taught this important truth--then it is Gods will-- and Jesus taught--those who do the will of his Father( Jehovah) in heaven will enter his kingdom( receive eternal life)Matt 7:21-- I have attended many different religions claiming to be Christian before I made my decision--every trinity religion on earth teaches to seek Jesus' righteousness--they do not listen to Jesus.
That's amazing that you've belonged to every "Trinity religon on earth." You must be a very busy person.

I don't think that there are any Christian religions that DON'T teach what you consider to be that "very important truth."

Location hidden

#213 Oct 7, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's amazing that you've belonged to every "Trinity religon on earth." You must be a very busy person.
I don't think that there are any Christian religions that DON'T teach what you consider to be that "very important truth."
I never said every trinity religion-- stop twisting what I say.
You know darn well not 1 trinity religion teaches one must seek Jehovahs righteousness first in their everyday lives, in every decision this means. Not 1-- this is what the majority of mankind seeks and does--1 cor 6:9-11--Gal 5:19-21--- pleasure and $ is what most seek. because they cannot do this--few can-Matt 16:24

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#216 Oct 7, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
. Doubtful... the reason being is God is drawing people with the right heart condition..and those.. are the ones that are putting there faith in his Son..thus..putting faith in the father.. The light that Jesus brought.. Yes.. is here..because of their faith in the son.. Not because a worldly Church says they bear truth..
.. One has to only observe and listen.. to see that it is not a church but people that are waking up to Christ's word..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 142,411
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 10 min Ricky F 24,219
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min TALLYHO 8541 38,516
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 20 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,643
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 26 min NotaGoth 5,601
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min NotaGoth 138,822
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 42 min Parden Pard 4,515
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Good-Evil 155,369
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 28,663
Mr. Incredible Guilty of Assault 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 19