Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

Oct 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Smoking Gun

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"Too bad for you because the end will be here"
JWS DO NOT BELIEVE THE END IS GONNA COME WHEN EVERYBODY POSTS NO TRESSPASSING SIGNS.
THEY BELIEVE ALL FALSE RELIGION INCLUDING YOURS WILL BE BANNED BY THE UN.
SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT RIGHT?
First of all, do you know how to use a keyboard? If so are you so illiterate you don't know when and when not to use caps? The UN will turn against false religion first and then the nations will go against Jehovah and his people. That will be the beginning of Armageddon. Never said anything about "no trespassing signs" , that was a hypothetical given by you buffoon. Do you know how to follow a conservation?
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I was forced to go out in field service between 1-3 x per week every year of my life from 10-18, I know that Jehovah's Witnesses have no respect for anyone else's wishes.
They feel they have the right to trespass where they are not wanted.
Jehovah's Witnesses are supreme hypocrites, all one has to do is read their violent, racist, and hate filled posts, especially the Trayvon Martin thread.
P.S. Jehovah's Witnesses would make just about everyone's day if they just stopped trespassing and stopped annoying the public.
Nobody but the mentally ill want what they are selling
So tell me crazy, was that like 30 or 40 years ago? Go take an extra dose.
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're in Florida, in which case you can just claim self defense and walk free.
Jehovah's Witnesses overwhelming support George Zimmerman and his 'right" to shoot on site an unarmed child because he was black .
Yet, they themselves FORCE their children to trespass to sell the WBTS cult, and put children in harm's way, because householders will be nicer when children are present.
Jehovah's Witnesses are no different than the Westoboro hate cult, they use children and purposely put children in harms way.
We as a society should demand more for our children.
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they view their opinions as fact. And other's opinions as lies.
Kind of "Millions now living will never die"??
Yeah, that was nothing but a fabrication, yet Jehovah's Witnesses bought that one as "fact"
Fools.
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me crazy, was that like 30 or 40 years ago? Go take an extra dose.
Typical Jehovah's Witness, when you are faced with facts that prove you wrong, you have no response but to call silly names.
Pathetic.
Now, stay off of my property, YOU are the one who keeps stalking me and everyone else who doesn't want you near us.
Go away!!
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
If EVERY single person puts "no trespassing" signs up, then I guess the preaching work may be done. Too bad for you because the end will be here and there is no place to hide from Jehovah.
Yes, and Jehovah's witnesses will enter a fairyland once all the carcasses are cleared, and then the resurrection will start, you know you can greet Hitler and Mussolini and have them share some secrets with you!!
Only total morons would buy such nonsense.
Which is proven by the facts, Jehovah's Witnesses have very high rates of mental illness and suicide.
just_a_poster

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Ok, I con't care for Jehovah's coming up my walkway either. Now in the old days when the crime-rate wasn't so high people welcomed them. Even my grandmother would listen to their lectures and donate a few bucks.

BUT - now that is a big word. Today these people could be anybody, I'm not being paranoid just cautious to my surroundings. These days you have to be.

So in conclusion, I don't think Jehovah's Witnesses should be allowed on peoples properties. This way everybody is safe, meaning the Jehovah's themselves, as in this case. Also these Jehovah's don't know what kinds of dangers they are walking into either.

Just my Opinion
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

just_a_poster wrote:
Ok, I con't care for Jehovah's coming up my walkway either. Now in the old days when the crime-rate wasn't so high people welcomed them. Even my grandmother would listen to their lectures and donate a few bucks.
BUT - now that is a big word. Today these people could be anybody, I'm not being paranoid just cautious to my surroundings. These days you have to be.
So in conclusion, I don't think Jehovah's Witnesses should be allowed on peoples properties. This way everybody is safe, meaning the Jehovah's themselves, as in this case. Also these Jehovah's don't know what kinds of dangers they are walking into either.
Just my Opinion
You are right!
Children of the cult should not be allowed to trespass onto property where they are often put in harms way.
The leaders of the cult, the WBTS, fabricate tales where "angels" guard innocent children who are forced to work in dangerous neighborhoods in nothing but a losing effort to recruit new members and more importantly what cash and assets they may have.1723

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"that is worth 0"
I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION.
"it's easy to see that its trinity"
"Catholicism"
WHERE DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CATHOLICS OR THE TRINITY?
YOU JWS ARE OBSESSED WITH CATHOLICS,
AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE LEARNED MORE ABOUT THE CATHOLICS FROM JWS THEN I HAVE FROM CATHOLICS THEMSELVES.
It was Catholicism which started the great apostasy. How can one stand against a powerful being like satan if one doesn't know God as well as possible to see what is from the table of God and what is from the table of demons. I have talked to different catholics--they have different beliefs on matters-disunified mass of confusion.
Gods word warns all--beware if you think you are standing strong. Because of this most likely--The heart is treacherous and desperate, who can know it--means false reasonings are an easy avenue for most.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"It was Catholicism which started the great apostasy"
AND THE WORD "JEHOVAH" WAS FOUNDED BY A CATHOLIC MONK IN THE 13th CENTURY.
SO YOU ARE EXPOSING A RELIGION THAT JWS STILL USE FOR THEIR BELIEF SYSTEM TILL THIS DAY.
Actually Jesus promised to keep making his name known. And JW,s believe-YHWH in Hebrew = Jehovah in English. Afterall at least 30 times in Ezekial using Gods name it teaches--- They will have to know I am YHWH(Jehovah).And the world knows Jehovah. Jesus, God and Father-John 20:17, rev 3:12

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Jesus promised to keep making his name known. And JW,s believe-YHWH in Hebrew = Jehovah in English. Afterall at least 30 times in Ezekial using Gods name it teaches--- They will have to know I am YHWH(Jehovah).And the world knows Jehovah. Jesus, God and Father-John 20:17, rev 3:12
So, JWs agree with the Catholics and follow what a Catholic monk declared God's name to be.

And, if you knew what your religion taught, you'd know that the WTS has acknowledged that they realize that Jehovah is NOT correct, but they use it because, as they said, it was the most widely recognized pronunciation.

So...despite the fact that the WTS KNOWS the pronunciation is wrong, JWs will fight tooth and nail to declare that it is correct. Doesn't make much sense, but, then again...these are JWs we're talking about.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Jehovah's Witness, when you are faced with facts that prove you wrong, you have no response but to call silly names.
Pathetic.
Now, stay off of my property, YOU are the one who keeps stalking me and everyone else who doesn't want you near us.
Go away!!
Ya sure, I'm really interested in stalking you at the psych center moron.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>You KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE FOOLS RIGHT?
Mathew 5:22 and whoever says you fool shall be guilty enough to go into a fiery hell.
Too bad you have no idea of the context of that or any other verse.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right!
Children of the cult should not be allowed to trespass onto property where they are often put in harms way.
The leaders of the cult, the WBTS, fabricate tales where "angels" guard innocent children who are forced to work in dangerous neighborhoods in nothing but a losing effort to recruit new members and more importantly what cash and assets they may have.1723
Seems like schools (Sandy Hook) are more dangerous to children. Children would be safer with one of the Witnesses over you crazy person any day of the week and that includes any children unfortunate to have you as a mother.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"if Witnesses can no longer preach or when Jehovah ends it,the end will come."
BUT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN:
AND ON THOSE DATES PREACHING DIDNT CEASE AND JWS STILL BELIEVED IN THE BOOK OF MATHEW.
WHAT WAS THEIR EXCUSE?
Who said, you? The organization never said any of those dates. But I'll bet some of the crazy ex Witnesses on here said so and they lived for a date instead of Jehovah.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and Jehovah's witnesses will enter a fairyland once all the carcasses are cleared, and then the resurrection will start, you know you can greet Hitler and Mussolini and have them share some secrets with you!!
Only total morons would buy such nonsense.
Which is proven by the facts, Jehovah's Witnesses have very high rates of mental illness and suicide.
Mental illness? Look in a mirror.

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said, you? The organization never said any of those dates. But I'll bet some of the crazy ex Witnesses on here said so and they lived for a date instead of Jehovah.
I think you will find that it was Rutherford that lived for those dates, so much so that he bought beth sherim fo the old resurrected prophets. I mean who was it that planted those dates in JW heads, exJW, NO it waS the leAdership of JW.

You seem more concerned about the leadership rather than the lowly JW that all they were ever told was to believe what Gods channel was feeding them at the time, and to obey those taking the lead, not to murmer or disagree, seems to me if they do or they don't its still their fAult but never the ones that gave that rotten food dished up as Gods dates.

If you had lived back then and 1925 is stated as being the year the oldies would be resurrected, that would mean Armageddon was that time, would not YOU be looking to 1925 or would you be a rare one and say, BS, of course you would follow the group.

“Yeah, you too.....”

Since: Aug 13

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Catholicism which started the great apostasy. How can one stand against a powerful being like satan if one doesn't know God as well as possible to see what is from the table of God and what is from the table of demons. I have talked to different catholics--they have different beliefs on matters-disunified mass of confusion.
Gods word warns all--beware if you think you are standing strong. Because of this most likely--The heart is treacherous and desperate, who can know it--means false reasonings are an easy avenue for most.
If you where doing Christ works you weren't preaching here "in the wrong church" but inside a Catholic Church just like Jesus did in the synagogue in his time!

“Yeah, you too.....”

Since: Aug 13

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmm, seems like somebody doesn't read all the "provided food"....
It's made up alright! But you can find it in your very own WatchTower library.... By the way, I can't find anything regarding "New Light" in the bible, could you help me out since you seem the expert around here....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your SIDESTEPPING,
JWS DIDNT DISCOVER THE WORD "JEHOVAH" CATHOLICS DID.
Gods name was present before creation began so how is it his name wasn't discovered until the 1500,s--you are confused by words of men without seeing the whole picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••