Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

Oct 1, 2013 Full story: The Smoking Gun 276

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Full Story

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#128 Oct 5, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one as funny as yours .
"Asphalt Angel" I bet you're road a lot .
. Or a pavement pelt.. comes to mind..as the son goes.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#129 Oct 5, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, please provide evidence of where I stated what actually happened as fact?
In your post 18-- forming an opinion on conjecture rather than fact.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#131 Oct 5, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your facts ARE OPINIONS.
GET IT STRAIGHT.
Actually they view their opinions as fact. And other's opinions as lies.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#133 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Facts ARE RELATIVE WITHIN THE CONFINES OF ONES OPINION,
THIS ESPECIALLY APPLIES TO BIBLE THUMPERS.
Thank goodness I'm not a bible thumper.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#134 Oct 6, 2013
Canned hunting?
Asphalt Angel

Jasper, Canada

#135 Oct 6, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one as funny as yours .
"Asphalt Angel" I bet you're road a lot .
It is "road",,,and yes I am...
I am betting your not!!!!
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#136 Oct 6, 2013
LARSON126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have every right to keep your family safe. However, saying JWs should not be allowed in neighborhoods is unconstitutional and take away freedom from religion, like communists do. If a Baptist, Pentecostal, JW, Muslim or Catholic come to my neighborhood, it wouldn't bother me in the least. If they come to my door, I just simply tell them I do not want to talk. No need to get so upset. Not too long ago, I had sale people come to my door, but I wasn't nasty with them. I told them I wasn't interested and they left.
I have a no solicitors sign, the JWs ignore it.
Pedophiles and other criminals are required by the WBTS to go door to door.
The public should be informed of this.
Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#137 Oct 6, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a no solicitors sign, the JWs ignore it.
Pedophiles and other criminals are required by the WBTS to go door to door.
The public should be informed of this.
Try putting up a "no trespassing" sign. Trust me, they will not go to your door. It will make your day and theirs.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#139 Oct 6, 2013
Witnesses have every right to knock on your door,supreme court said so. Watchtower Society v. Village of Stratton
You have every right to tell then to get lost, not shoot them.
Level 1

Location hidden

#140 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your right,
OBVIOUSLY JWS DO NOT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF "no soliciting"
Lol.
Neither do you,

"Jehovah's Witnesses generally ignore "No Soliciting" signs because they do not ask anything from the householder; their purpose is certainly not to seek donations. The United States Supreme Court has, in fact, ruled specifically that the door to door preaching of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot be considered to meet any definition of soliciting, and further that it cannot be forbidden by any governmental entity.

Ironically, the Supreme Court of the United States has repeatedly protected the preaching rights of Jehovah's Witnesses using Constitutional principles regarding the right to FREE SPEECH, rather than the right to free worship. Thus, the only effective means to entirely preclude the door to door ministers of Jehovah's Witnesses is a conspicuous "No Trespassing" sign. A "No Trespass" sign should be posted conspicuously at the edge of the yard, rather than on the door of a home"

“New one man.”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#141 Oct 6, 2013
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you,
"Jehovah's Witnesses generally ignore "No Soliciting" signs because they do not ask anything from the householder; their purpose is certainly not to seek donations. The United States Supreme Court has, in fact, ruled specifically that the door to door preaching of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot be considered to meet any definition of soliciting, and further that it cannot be forbidden by any governmental entity.
Ironically, the Supreme Court of the United States has repeatedly protected the preaching rights of Jehovah's Witnesses using Constitutional principles regarding the right to FREE SPEECH, rather than the right to free worship. Thus, the only effective means to entirely preclude the door to door ministers of Jehovah's Witnesses is a conspicuous "No Trespassing" sign. A "No Trespass" sign should be posted conspicuously at the edge of the yard, rather than on the door of a home"
I agree, they have not actively asked for donations for some time now. A no soliciting sign does not mean the same as no trespassing.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#142 Oct 6, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Witnesses have every right to knock on your door,supreme court said so. Watchtower Society v. Village of Stratton
You have every right to tell then to get lost, not shoot them.
Only as long as there is not a no trespassing sign. And no, if they leave peaceably and do not threaten you, you do not have the right to shoot them. This guy needs to be prosecuted big time.
Level 1

Location hidden

#145 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"their purpose is certainly not to seek donations"
I AGREE,
THEIR PURPOSE IS TO SEEK NEW MEMBERSHIP.
AND THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT RULING AND TAKE ON THE MATTER MEANS NOTHING,
BECAUSE INDIVIDUALY IF ONE DOES NOT WANT YOU ON THEIR PROPERTY THEY WILL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACES WITHOUT POSTING A "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGN DUE TO INHIBITING OTHERS THAT THEY MAY WANT TO COME BY NOT DOING SO BECAUSE OF THE "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGNS.
AND HERE'S A HYPOTHETICAL FOR YA:
WHAT IF EVERY SINGLE PERSON BESIDES THE JWS DECIDES TO POST "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGNS UP?
THIS MEANS THAT THE JWS CANNOT PREACH TO ANYONE.
If EVERY single person puts "no trespassing" signs up, then I guess the preaching work may be done. Too bad for you because the end will be here and there is no place to hide from Jehovah.
Level 1

Location hidden

#146 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"supreme court said so"
THE LAW SAID SO HUH?
THE LAW ALSO ALLOWS ALL HOME OWNERS TO HAVE AGGRESSIVE NASTY ATTACK DOGS.
IM SURE YOU AGREE WITH THAT LAW TOO RIGHT?
Actually the law doesn't and if you do you better make sure it is posted chump.
Level 1

Location hidden

#147 Oct 6, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they have not actively asked for donations for some time now. A no soliciting sign does not mean the same as no trespassing.
Thank you
hMMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#152 Oct 6, 2013
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Try putting up a "no trespassing" sign. Trust me, they will not go to your door. It will make your day and theirs.
Liar.
I was forced to go out in field service between 1-3 x per week every year of my life from 10-18, I know that Jehovah's Witnesses have no respect for anyone else's wishes.
They feel they have the right to trespass where they are not wanted.
Jehovah's Witnesses are supreme hypocrites, all one has to do is read their violent, racist, and hate filled posts, especially the Trayvon Martin thread.

P.S. Jehovah's Witnesses would make just about everyone's day if they just stopped trespassing and stopped annoying the public.
Nobody but the mentally ill want what they are selling

Location hidden

#155 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"their purpose is certainly not to seek donations"
I AGREE,
THEIR PURPOSE IS TO SEEK NEW MEMBERSHIP.
AND THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT RULING AND TAKE ON THE MATTER MEANS NOTHING,
BECAUSE INDIVIDUALY IF ONE DOES NOT WANT YOU ON THEIR PROPERTY THEY WILL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACES WITHOUT POSTING A "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGN DUE TO INHIBITING OTHERS THAT THEY MAY WANT TO COME BY NOT DOING SO BECAUSE OF THE "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGNS.
AND HERE'S A HYPOTHETICAL FOR YA:
WHAT IF EVERY SINGLE PERSON BESIDES THE JWS DECIDES TO POST "NO TRESSPASSING" SIGNS UP?
THIS MEANS THAT THE JWS CANNOT PREACH TO ANYONE.
Well thank you for noticing again its the JW,s who are listening to Jesus and applying his teachings by becoming fishers of men--house to house-acts 20:20-- there may be hope for you yet.

Location hidden

#156 Oct 6, 2013
hMMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I was forced to go out in field service between 1-3 x per week every year of my life from 10-18, I know that Jehovah's Witnesses have no respect for anyone else's wishes.
They feel they have the right to trespass where they are not wanted.
Jehovah's Witnesses are supreme hypocrites, all one has to do is read their violent, racist, and hate filled posts, especially the Trayvon Martin thread.
P.S. Jehovah's Witnesses would make just about everyone's day if they just stopped trespassing and stopped annoying the public.
Nobody but the mentally ill want what they are selling
Gods word already shows the hatred out of human hearts for the true followers of Jesus--back in those days all of them were murdered for going house to house( acts 20:20) with the good news of Jesus and Gods coming kingdom--they probably didn't mind that part--it was the truth they hated about their wicked acts that are exposed by Gods word and truths that get taught as well.

Location hidden

#158 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>I never denied THE JWS INTENTION OF SEEKING NEW MEMBERSHIP.
BUT WHAT YOU SAID SCRIPTUALLY IS VERY SNEAKY INDEED.
"Fishers of men" IS NOT IN ACTS 20:20 ITS IN MATHEW 4:19 AND "fishers of men" IS NOT USED CONTEXTUALLY WITH ACTS 20:20.
JESUS WAS CALLING PETER AND ANDREW HIS BROTHER,
THIS SCRIPTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOING DOOR TO DOOR OR BEFORE THE NWT REFRASED IT FROM "HOUSE TO HOUSE"
YOUR ATTEMPT AT CHERRY PICKING AND STRINGING TOGETHER THESE TWO SCRIPTURES CAN NOW BE SEEN BY ALL.
AND YOU REALLY SCRIPTUALLY EXCPECT PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO YOUR WEAK OPINIONS.
I didn't say acts 20:20 had anything to do with the fishers of men teaching--I said house to house for acts 20:20--its your twisting of words that is an opinion that is worth 0. Oh the JW teachers changed house to house huh--what is the wording in your bible?
You need to take a step back and learn Jesus' truths--when one does this, its easy to see that its trinity translations that are way out of harmony with Jesus' truths--they are filled with errors to fit Catholicism council false teachings.
Level 1

Location hidden

#160 Oct 6, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"I guess the preaching work may be done"
OH,
SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU LIKE THE LAWS ONLY WHEN THEY BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR CAUSE BUT ARE WILLING TO DISOBEY THE LAWS IF THEY DO NOT BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR CAUSE.
GOTCHA.
No buffoon, I'm saying that because as the book of Matthew says, this good news will be preached in all the inhabited earth and then the end will come. If Witnesses can no longer preach or when Jehovah ends it, the end will come. Read the scriptures and get a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Michael 146,704
I Like..... (Mar '14) 20 min SLY WEST 235
What Can Be Tapped,...? 26 min SLY WEST 47
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 34 min Doug77 17,704
Dutch stage tomato fight against Russian sanctions 35 min Rev Don Wildmoan 2
Things you don't know about me..._____________ (May '08) 39 min Times are a Changing 4,901
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min Sublime1 20,012
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Petal Power 5,427
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr SLY WEST 1,028
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 2 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••