Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bulle...

Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

There are 276 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#99 Oct 4, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
That will teach them to go up to people's houses. When they come to my house.. I just let my 100 lb Rottweiler out of the room..and he scares the shit out of them..they run down to the street...
Shows up their inner belief when they can be frightened by a puppy!
Blessed 66

Wausau, WI

#101 Oct 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
Sounds like something that the anti-religious extremist Marine Corp (sic) Pat would do.
Or perhaps something the MOOOO-CREWWW would do?
Edwin

Las Vegas, NV

#102 Oct 4, 2013
Godwin's Law definitely applies here.
jace

Bethesda, MD

#103 Oct 4, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
February 1989 Kingdom Ministry
Pages 3-4
A supply of identification cards (S-65), which may be issued to baptized publishers when there is a need, will be included with the annual shipment of congregation forms.
If any publishers use a personal name card in connection with their field service activities, they should not print thereon that they are representatives of the Watchtower Society.
WE DON'T KNOW YOU.
you got to love these guys
jace

Bethesda, MD

#104 Oct 4, 2013
There was also a letter read as well

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#105 Oct 4, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Hmmm! and how would that make you..any different then them???
. Okay . a defense..and yet.. someone is dead.. And you killed them..
The man obviously was not shooting to kill.. So in that case your killing him would be murder.. As a child ..did anyone teach you not to talk to strangers? Reflect..that when Jesus preached..those that wanted to hear..came to him..

Level 1

Location hidden

#108 Oct 4, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any police office upon seeing someone shooting in the direction of another in retreat would more than likely shoot the perpetrator.
If anyone is firing multiple shots in the direction of another then one must assume that their intent is to kill .
In case you don't know it guns are tools not toys and BTW I've never heard of any religion shoving a literal bible down anyone s throat so there was no threat .
. I wasn't born yesterday.. And when people are on over load as many people in this system of things are.. you never know when that last straw has been reached... The love of the greater number.. IS.. being depleted as we speak..many are experiencing the fear.. of not knowing the way out.. AND many have already experienced the failings of religion in being the answer.. The fact is..That you represent religion... As an ENTITY.... not necessarily as a faith.. But some one else that will add to the plate of those already heaped..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#109 Oct 4, 2013
Well" he sure showed them!! maybe if they were not such pushy people, this would not have happen.

Level 1

Location hidden

#110 Oct 4, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Any police office upon seeing someone shooting in the direction of another in retreat would more than likely shoot the perpetrator.
If anyone is firing multiple shots in the direction of another then one must assume that their intent is to kill .
In case you don't know it guns are tools not toys and BTW I've never heard of any religion shoving a literal bible down anyone s throat so there was no threat .
/. Obviously you don't think a fanatical Preacher.. isn't trying to shove the bible down your throat?? Hello! If it God's word.. IT's FOOD.. Where else would ya put it??? But if you ain't hungry or receptive.. there's going to be repercussions.. Your apt to wind up with more then vomit on your feet... In this case they ..probably wound up wishing they were wearing depends..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#111 Oct 4, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any surprise jw's will form an opinion based off of conjecture rather than facts?
Were you present at this shooting? I didn't think so--so you just commited what you acuse the JW,s of doing--hypocrite.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#113 Oct 5, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you present at this shooting? I didn't think so--so you just commited what you acuse the JW,s of doing--hypocrite.
Ok, please provide evidence of where I stated what actually happened as fact?
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#114 Oct 5, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts say the teen punk attacked Zim .
Facts say Zim fired in self defense .
Fact, a jury of his peers said he is innocent !
But I forgot that you're smarter than those in the court room .
No they don't.
The unarmed teen was stalked and murdered for an imagined trespassing.
Florida law is a laughing stock.
Casey Anthony is not innocent and neither is George Zimmerman.
Yes, I and most of the country are smarter than the dipshits on that jury, and for that case most of the backward, racist residents of Florida!
But thank you for proving my point of how out of touch Jehovah's Witnesses are.
They think THEY are allowed to trespass on private property and be welcomed with open arms but any other innocent person even imagined to be walking onto property with specifically proving they were invited should be shot to be killed, even if that person has every right to be in the neighborhood of their own parent and that person is a child.
Got it!!
Hypocrites, and dangerously violent ones at that.
Nobody should let any Jehovah's Witness into their neighborhood to trespass, never-mind their property
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#115 Oct 5, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses now carry concealed handguns.
They are a threat.
Keep off of my property
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#116 Oct 5, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes IDIOT you can probably shoot someone that is a deadly threat but you said you could shoot anyone .
Tell you what , you also said "your yard your rules" so how about you come to my yard and I'll teach you something .
BTW I have no part of any religion or cult as you put it but I am an American citizen that knows the laws of the land .
OH you must be one real tough piece of shit to be scared of women preaching their gods word .
Makes one think you just might be ole Lucifer himself .
Sorry I should have said Satan because you're too stupid to know who Lucifer is .
Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT spreading 'God's word" they are trolling for fresh recruits and their accompanying cash and assets, you fool
They are solicitors AND they now embrace handguns and may very well be packing heat.
I don't want them anywhere near my property or my home
Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118 Oct 5, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should let any Jehovah's Witness into their neighborhood to trespass, never-mind their property
A neighorhood is city property and they have just as much right to be there like anybody else. It's also called freedom of religion, whether they're JWs, Baptists, Catholics, Mormons or whatever faith. They have the freedom to walk in any neighborhood they want, unless it's a gated community. This is the United States of America, not Nazi Germany. Your Hitler mentality is really showing, pal.
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#119 Oct 5, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously , you need to get on medication and if you already are then you might need something different .
Most Crisis Centers are open 24/7 please call one today !
So you have no actual response, but like a typical Jehovah's Witness you just mock those who prove your lies.
Most Jehovah's Witnesses are mentally/emotionally ill, because healthy people don't join high control cults, pair that with a concealed handgun.
Who wants this very dangerous combination at their front door??
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#120 Oct 5, 2013
LARSON126 wrote:
<quoted text>
A neighorhood is city property and they have just as much right to be there like anybody else. It's also called freedom of religion, whether they're JWs, Baptists, Catholics, Mormons or whatever faith. They have the freedom to walk in any neighborhood they want, unless it's a gated community. This is the United States of America, not Nazi Germany. Your Hitler mentality is really showing, pal.
I have the right to keep me and my family safe.
The Jehovah's Witnesses are proven harborers of pedophiles and other sickos, they brag on this forum their new love of handguns and murdering innocent children who are of color and doing nothing but walking home from a convenience store to their father's home, but they want to trespass on my property with a handgun??
The High Control rules implemented by the WBTS over Jehovah's Witnesses have much more in common with the Nazi's than any actual faith or religion.
Level 1

Location hidden

#121 Oct 5, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jehovah's Witnesses are proven harborers of pedophiles and other sickos, they brag on this forum their new love of handguns and murdering innocent children who are of color and doing nothing but walking home from a convenience store to their father's home, but they want to trespass on my property with a handgun??
The High Control rules implemented by the WBTS over Jehovah's Witnesses have much more in common with the Nazi's than any actual faith or religion.
Not taking your meds again, huh?
Level 1

Location hidden

#124 Oct 5, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have every right to keep your family safe. However, saying JWs should not be allowed in neighborhoods is unconstitutional and take away freedom from religion, like communists do. If a Baptist, Pentecostal, JW, Muslim or Catholic come to my neighborhood, it wouldn't bother me in the least. If they come to my door, I just simply tell them I do not want to talk. No need to get so upset. Not too long ago, I had sale people come to my door, but I wasn't nasty with them. I told them I wasn't interested and they left.
Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#127 Oct 5, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you saying it is just simple stupidity
1/exist not antisemitism around the world,like doesn't exist rascism overseas
2 /shotgun of this crazy guy was shoot to the people not esspecialy JW,if at this time were different 2 or more people he would shot at them
America is overflooded with retards,complex,mesianic bablings believing they are persecuted
original history sources clearly shows that nature of humans is to hate each others,and despse each other,not esspecialy some few worthless JW, or semities
israel today is not semitic nation
go and learn basic logics you poor halucianiting uneducated JW,
same like my brother wife ,stupid,crazy, primitive and pray to their elder brothers from local KH even she made mentaly retarded her 2 sons JW one 30 years old fat jerk,and second 24 silent masturbator without of control
shame shame shame
You're saying his post was simple stupidity? Read yours again if you truly want to see stupidity and the words of an illiterate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 2 min andet1987 8,662
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 3 min Princess Hey 6,381
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 5 min andet1987 3,774
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min Princess Hey 151,148
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 6 min andet1987 550
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Tom2Tone 228,535
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Princess Hey 18,609
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 32 min JoJo 17
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 41 min Laura Beffy 7,215
More from around the web