Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

Oct 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Smoking Gun

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Os fan

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He wont win he will be dead. He would not win if alive either..
ummm, his wife, kids or family can sue. You don't really have a spouse that knows anything do you?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no bigotry. And only hate Nazi religious thugs who try to force there cult on me and my family.
Now run off to your far right Nazi of America party find out who else to hate .
then f....with you, nobody care who you are,
just cover your door with playwood and nails and nobody will knock to your stinking door at all.

you have not any clue about your stupid brain,but you are babling about nazis,you poor idiot?
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

About time they got to know about sticking their nose into other people's privacy,,,,,(and their BS don't fly)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Your so ignorant. My neighbor is a police officer and have watched him pull his gun out and tell the door to door thugs to get lost...
You do need to read and learn MORON.......
If I would be JW,I would knock to your door,and policeman neighbor,and straight with nacked a.....throw farts at your face,and this policeman with gun
now you can only breath farts ,anyway your face is twisted like dry rabbit s....under fence of policeman nighbour back yard
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Parden Pard wrote:
About time they got to know about sticking their nose into other people's privacy,,,,,(and their BS don't fly)
i stick now my stinking fart at privacies of all of you?

JW have constitutional right to go from door to door,
you have right to to buy playwood nail to the door,and for sure nobody will knock to your door,
and by window you can run away from them like little coward

Anyway I am not JW,
UNchained

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

jace wrote:
<quoted text>
a few years back the society legal dept sent a letter telling all jw they they would be treated like the folks on MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
"As always, should any member of your (CAR GROUP)team be caught or killed, the (SOCIETY)Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions."
From what i understand it was related to an accident that a jw had out in service and the wt got sued
so to let all jw know you are on your own and we don;t know you they sent a letter out telling jw this
lol
February 1989 Kingdom Ministry
Pages 3-4

A supply of identification cards (S-65), which may be issued to baptized publishers when there is a need, will be included with the annual shipment of congregation forms.

If any publishers use a personal name card in connection with their field service activities, they should not print thereon that they are representatives of the Watchtower Society.

WE DON'T KNOW YOU.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i stick now my stinking fart at privacies of all of you?
JW have constitutional right to go from door to door,
you have right to to buy playwood nail to the door,and for sure nobody will knock to your door,
and by window you can run away from them like little coward
Anyway I am not JW,
You,Dude are an-asshole.Try selling your nails on my property and see where your nails wind up.....

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a huge difference between defending someone and attacking someone .
So give it some thought and get back to me if its too deep for you to understand .
. Really.? Where was anyone defending some one?? in what I said.. OR in the shooting at the tresspassers? And you'd know that if you hadn't come off like a hot head.. That facts are and still remain. that it is an everyday occurrence.. And it often doesn't take a reason.. Give a man a gun..and he will use it.. No different then giving a cop a taser.. Look how often you read about people dying from being tased.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you would really enjoy putting something where the nails would wind up .
You do know that no man that is straight would have anything to do with another mans wind up !
Now who's disgusting?.\
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
You,Dude are an-asshole.Try selling your nails on my property and see where your nails wind up.....
give me your adresses,
I will send you for free few sheets of playwood and 20 LB of nails to nail your door,and you in the closte hiding place before JW and your wife?
you are hero and big mouth,if you would face reality to would stink from cowardish run away to your basement, like you are doing now insulting JW from your wolf hole?

go and visit tomorrow dr Shrink,and pray for health because to get noraml brain is to late to pray???
he heeeeee Pee pee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you would really enjoy putting something where the nails would wind up .
You do know that no man that is straight would have anything to do with another mans wind up !
you right
this guy deserve few nails knock to his Pumpkin Halloween head?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you really put me in my place . LOL
BTW did your mother consume large amounts of alcohol meth and semen while you were in her belly ?
Because its the only explanation for your total stupidity.
Like I said I know what my neighbor WHO IS A COP, and my wife who has a masters in criminal justice have said about the law.

I will take there word over a bible thumping far righter tyrannical cult member like you.

Oh and I did also go to court house and look up the law..YEA I CAN SHOOT ANYONE ON MY PROPERTY I FEEL IS A THREAT...JUST A FACT IDIOT.
Ivebeenduped

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right because you Nazis blame the two lady preachers for getting themselves shot at.
Don't bother blaming the PSYCHO who was shooting at them Obviously they forced him to do it.
If this was ANY OTHER PEOPLE rather than Jehovah's Witness womwn you would not even think about blaming the victims.
Nazi.
Anti-JWism is becoming more like antisemitism every day.
He finally lost his co called christian love and the nameless holy ghost gott him the gun

Since: Jun 13

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

It also seems obvious this man's life was negatively effected in some way by the jw's, causing him to feel as if they were a threat.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed about defending them?
And if they were muslims I would be saying the same thing, but muslims don't have a history of telling lies.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Is your towel a little tight?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

You all realize that this is Gods will right?
Ivebeenduped

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

DILF wrote:
The nameless god.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

DILF wrote:
When you've got eternity on your hands I suppose the mind finds vagaries to fill in a few thousand years here and there?
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

DILF wrote:
Well Jehovah witnesses now became crime witnesses, no big deal. Either way they are witnesses.
Praise the lord!!!!
RFOLMAO.. I needed a good laugh.
Sean1030

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

That will teach them to go up to people's houses. When they come to my house.. I just let my 100 lb Rottweiler out of the room..and he scares the shit out of them..they run down to the street...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••