Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bulle...

Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

There are 276 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Oct 3, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going on their version of the truth, it's quite possible he never pointed the gun at them, and their god is a liar?
Is this the right room for an argument?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#24 Oct 3, 2013
I have the right to protect my property...

SO RELIGOUS DOOR TO DOOR SALEMANS STAY AWAY........

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 3, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the right room for an argument?
Yes this is a debate/argue forum.

The jw's god, aka the Watchtower is a liar.
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#26 Oct 3, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is a debate/argue forum.
The jw's god, aka the Watchtower is a liar.
So what?
MHO

Wilmington, NC

#28 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
I have the right to protect my property...
SO RELIGOUS DOOR TO DOOR SALEMANS STAY AWAY........
You don't have a right to shoot anyone who is not a threat to you and your family, whether a religious person or saleman. Just tell them to leave instead of shooting like some psychotic moron.
MHO

Wilmington, NC

#29 Oct 3, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you saying it is just simple stupidity
1/exist not antisemitism around the world,like doesn't exist rascism overseas
2 /shotgun of this crazy guy was shoot to the people not esspecialy JW,if at this time were different 2 or more people he would shot at them
America is overflooded with retards,complex,mesianic bablings believing they are persecuted
original history sources clearly shows that nature of humans is to hate each others,and despse each other,not esspecialy some few worthless JW, or semities
israel today is not semitic nation
go and learn basic logics you poor halucianiting uneducated JW,
same like my brother wife ,stupid,crazy, primitive and pray to their elder brothers from local KH even she made mentaly retarded her 2 sons JW one 30 years old fat jerk,and second 24 silent masturbator without of control
shame shame shame
How can you call someone uneducated when your spelling and English grammar sucks big time? LOL!!!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#30 Oct 3, 2013
MHO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a right to shoot anyone who is not a threat to you and your family, whether a religious person or saleman. Just tell them to leave instead of shooting like some psychotic moron.
Religion is a threat to me and my family. religion is hate and bigotry and racism. Need to protect my family from that.
MHO

Wilmington, NC

#32 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is a threat to me and my family. religion is hate and bigotry and racism. Need to protect my family from that.
And what you're doing is not hate? You're teaching your family it's okay to shoot anyone who comes to the door that believes different from you. Order them to leave, instead of shooting at unarmed people. Only manics do that.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34 Oct 3, 2013
MHO wrote:
<quoted text>
.Maybe you have no right to..But there isn't a day goes by that some one isn't shooting some one..( The Love of the Greater number ) And the fear of those not know there is a way out.. These psychotic morons are a reality.. And when a people indicates that they do not want you around...Then make it plain to your church that that is the case.. God doesn't protect those that don't
listen to his word...( Shake the dust off your feet and go else where..) was for you benefit..that it might go well with you.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35 Oct 3, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
I'm not religious but if I saw any anyone shooting at women leaving I'd put one in their head !
. Hmmm! and how would that make you..any different then them???
Huh

Faribault, MN

#36 Oct 3, 2013
MHO wrote:
<quoted text>
And what you're doing is not hate? You're teaching your family it's okay to shoot anyone who comes to the door that believes different from you. Order them to leave, instead of shooting at unarmed people. Only manics do that.
You see I get no door to door salemens because of signs that say no salemen. But religious criminals don't read those signs they think there religion makes them above the law or my wishes.

When I have a sign posted and they still come to the door they are trespassing and I have EVERY RIGHT.
Remnant143999

AOL

#37 Oct 3, 2013
WARNING!! The wtbts only thinks you are just a volunteer not an agent,they woun't take any responsibility for what ever happens to you. There are more and more kooks out there ,and the wtbts knows that ,and they don't even care or warn their volunteers that it is getting more and more dangerous everyday. All they care about is placing more liturature,which means more money for them.
Yawwn

Wilmington, NC

#38 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You see I get no door to door salemens because of signs that say no salemen. But religious criminals don't read those signs they think there religion makes them above the law or my wishes.
When I have a sign posted and they still come to the door they are trespassing and I have EVERY RIGHT.
Wrong! You still don't have any right to shoot anyone, unless he/she is a threat to you and your family. Religious people coming to your door poses no threat. Tell them to leave and not come back, and that's all you need to do. They are unarmed and not coming in to threaten your life.

Imagine this. On a very hot day your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest town is 20 miles away. Your cell phone isn't working, and the only building you see is a house with a "no trespassing" sign, but you're desperate and take the chance of knocking on the door, hoping the person behind the door will help. All of a sudden, without any warning, he shoots you dead. Would it be a logic thing to do, since he didn't know the reason you were there, or just because he had a "no trespassing" sign?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#39 Oct 3, 2013
Yawwn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You still don't have any right to shoot anyone, unless he/she is a threat to you and your family. Religious people coming to your door poses no threat. Tell them to leave and not come back, and that's all you need to do. They are unarmed and not coming in to threaten your life.
Imagine this. On a very hot day your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest town is 20 miles away. Your cell phone isn't working, and the only building you see is a house with a "no trespassing" sign, but you're desperate and take the chance of knocking on the door, hoping the person behind the door will help. All of a sudden, without any warning, he shoots you dead. Would it be a logic thing to do, since he didn't know the reason you were there, or just because he had a "no trespassing" sign?
So lets say a satan worshipper comes to your house all the time..That change it?

And yes I can by LAW shoot anyone on my property I deem a threat....RELIGION IS A THREAT.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#40 Oct 3, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with Jw's ?
If it was Muslims I bet you'd be throwing a fit defending them .
Why are you so obsessed about defending them?

And if they were muslims I would be saying the same thing, but muslims don't have a history of telling lies.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41 Oct 3, 2013
They all deserve to be shot at. We tell them every week they are not welcome at our door but they continue to show up. We let the dogs after them, turn the sprinklers on them but they still keep coming. I hope more people threaten them roaches.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets say a satan worshipper comes to your house all the time..That change it?
And yes I can by LAW shoot anyone on my property I deem a threat....RELIGION IS A THREAT.
Exactly! We shot one with an air soft gun last month. They are trespassing.
MHO

Wilmington, NC

#43 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If that Satan worshipper is on my property and he is not armed, then I will order him to leave. If he refuses and attacks, then I have the right to defend myself.

Wrong again! You cannot JUST shoot anyone on your property unless they're a threat. People have done it before and were arrested and put in prison. You need to find out why they are there, not just shoot like some out-of-control savage.
MHO

Wilmington, NC

#44 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer my question? Why is it that when people ask logical questions some people just totally ignore it?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#45 Oct 3, 2013
MHO wrote:
<quoted text>
If that Satan worshipper is on my property and he is not armed, then I will order him to leave. If he refuses and attacks, then I have the right to defend myself.
Wrong again! You cannot JUST shoot anyone on your property unless they're a threat. People have done it before and were arrested and put in prison. You need to find out why they are there, not just shoot like some out-of-control savage.
Huh guess you better read the law. I will take my local cops and my wife who has a masters in criminal justice word over yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
* Things You Don't Want To See * 48 min Fish_sticks 152
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr Misanthropic Eric 1,361
TALLY HO: Liar, Fraud, Stalker, Coward 1 hr 8541 MARINE 7
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 1 hr Ciao Ciao Bella 21
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Parden Pard 39,791
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 hr The Atomic Kid 6,777
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr The Atomic Kid 151,636
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 hr wichita-rick 230,785