Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

Oct 1, 2013 Full story: The Smoking Gun 276

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Full Story

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

RI

#296 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods word teaches it will occur. by the will of God.
Taking what was written in the Bible several thousand years ago, and that applied to that time and place and trying to massage it to fit our current time and place is merely an exercise in absurdity. The "will of God" has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Wishful thinking, however, is definitely applicable.

“No Allah: know peace”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#298 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say acts 20:20 had anything to do with the fishers of men teaching--I said house to house for acts 20:20--its your twisting of words that is an opinion that is worth 0. Oh the JW teachers changed house to house huh--what is the wording in your bible?
You need to take a step back and learn Jesus' truths--when one does this, its easy to see that its trinity translations that are way out of harmony with Jesus' truths--they are filled with errors to fit Catholicism council false teachings.
How can you trust anyone who is too stupid to even know the correct name of the God they claim to worship?

Level 1

#300 Oct 10, 2013
Tao itness wrote:
<quoted text> no because he was to go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. but Paul did! in fact when he was among the altars of all the false gods he pointed to the one that said to the unknown God, since the pagan Gentiles were afraid of leaving one God out. so Paul said it is this unknown God that I am coming to preach to you about! so your argument is moot.
Paul was a false prophet.

Level 1

#301 Oct 10, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim?
???

Look closely at the words between my name and my pic...

Level 1

#302 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear has nothing to do with it. Satans #1 goal is to stop truth from reaching people--he attacks Gods true worshipers--he already has the mislead. in fact when one reads through the ot and nt--they find for the majority of mankinds history-99% have been mislead.
Satan is a myth, but if he were real, he's be overjoyed with the JWs.

Level 1

#304 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus' truths are pretty clear cut-- but there are many deep hidden truths only revealed through Jesus' teachers.
Jesus taught Jewish revivalism...

Level 1

#305 Oct 10, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
It's really quite simple. The UN cannot abolish religion on its own, and all governments belonging to the UN would never get together to order the UN to abolish religion. Plus, there are countries that do not even belong to the UN, so your entire scenario is merely wishful thinking. It could not happen.
Clear enough?
kjw51 wrote:
Gods word teaches it will occur. by the will of God.
No such prophecy is part of the teachings of the God of the Bible.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#307 Oct 11, 2013
DILF wrote:
More people have been killed in the name of religion than anything else....
Religion is great right?
;-)
Right?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#308 Oct 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you trust anyone who is too stupid to even know the correct name of the God they claim to worship?
being mislead doesn't make one stupid--what is Gods name--allah is a title not a name so you must think you know Gods name.
I Love Kid Rock

Wausau, WI

#309 Oct 11, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
being mislead doesn't make one stupid--what is Gods name--allah is a title not a name so you must think you know Gods name.
And I sapose you THINK GODS name is the fake name Jehovah huh?
Guess again Buddy, so far you have been 100% wrong on everything you have posted.
You cant gain the real truth from a FAKE and NON Creditable Book by the Dangerous satanic cult book the NWT, its not even possible.

You have slaughtered Gods words to absolutely nothing and I'm Possitive on judgement days ALL of you will be held accountable.

Location hidden

#310 Oct 12, 2013
I Love Kid Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
And I sapose you THINK GODS name is the fake name Jehovah huh?
Guess again Buddy, so far you have been 100% wrong on everything you have posted.
You cant gain the real truth from a FAKE and NON Creditable Book by the Dangerous satanic cult book the NWT, its not even possible.
You have slaughtered Gods words to absolutely nothing and I'm Possitive on judgement days ALL of you will be held accountable.
Jesus' truths say its the trinity translations that contradict his truth like this truth----

John 17:1-6---While praying to his Father, Jesus teaches, his Father= the only true god, and one must know the one who sent him( Father) and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = YHWH( Jehovah)

so the teaching of a trinity is basically calling Jesus a liar, and yes they will be held accountable. Paul taught the same as Jesus--1 cor 8:6--one God to all--the Father.

Location hidden

#311 Oct 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus taught Jewish revivalism...
Jesus taught the God that Moses, Abraham Daniel, David, Elijah, etc all served-- a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah)---Jesus' God--John 20:17, rev 3:12

Location hidden

#312 Oct 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a myth, but if he were real, he's be overjoyed with the JWs.
I guess you are calling Jesus a liar then--he taught---satan is the ruler of this world.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#313 Oct 13, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are calling Jesus a liar then--he taught---satan is the ruler of this world.
Then you are calling the watchtower a liar because you teach jesus came back invisibly in 1914 and began ruling.

Location hidden

#314 Oct 13, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are calling the watchtower a liar because you teach jesus came back invisibly in 1914 and began ruling.
Now I can see why the darkness has such a hold over 99%--they cant read. How can you possibly come up with this lie from my post?
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#315 Oct 14, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I can see why the darkness has such a hold over 99%--they cant read. How can you possibly come up with this lie from my post?
LOL
This is why Jehovah's Witnesses are not supposed to interact with society.
YOU make a fool of yourself, then get upset when it is pointed out.
Go to the Kingdumb Hall where the band of village idiots there, all agree with your brilliance.

Location hidden

#316 Oct 14, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote, "satan is the ruler of this world", vs. jesus came back invisibly and is now ruling through the faithful slave aka WTBTS.

Do some research and refute me with watchtower articles, and make sure you choose articles that don't contradict other articles or biblical verses, I'll read them, I welcome it.

Location hidden

#317 Oct 15, 2013
Matt9969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote, "satan is the ruler of this world", vs. jesus came back invisibly and is now ruling through the faithful slave aka WTBTS.
Do some research and refute me with watchtower articles, and make sure you choose articles that don't contradict other articles or biblical verses, I'll read them, I welcome it.
Satan is ruling 99%--Jesus is ruling in heaven but on earth about 1% actually listen to his rulership.

Location hidden

#318 Oct 15, 2013
hMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
This is why Jehovah's Witnesses are not supposed to interact with society.
YOU make a fool of yourself, then get upset when it is pointed out.
Go to the Kingdumb Hall where the band of village idiots there, all agree with your brilliance.
The light is foolishness to the darkness. That is why FEW(1%) find the road that leads to life( eternal)

Location hidden

#319 Oct 15, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is ruling 99%--Jesus is ruling in heaven but on earth about 1% actually listen to his rulership.
Trust me, you are serving satan as well, you are under his rule too. You are direct proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min deutscher Nationa... 116,794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Crazy Beautiful 147,024
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 15 min Hoozie 121
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 28 min Fundie Taliban 26
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min just_ola 137,745
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 35 min just_ola 4,915
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 38 min wichita-rick 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min Dragoon 20,580
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 36,521
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 4 hr Cecil B DeMille 955
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••