Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bulle...

Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

There are 276 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

OCTOBER 1--Incensed that two Jehovah's Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair's vehicle, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#269 Oct 9, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>In the GRAVE.
SHEOL.
MEANS THE GRAVE RIGHT?
Australia?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#270 Oct 9, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you believe the JW teachers (leaders, oppressors, rulers) are right, but, then again, Revelation/Daniel has been thought to be passing before the world's eyes multiple times in the past.
I would suggest that you do not neglect saving for retirement...you'll need it.
Rev and Daniel are close to done--few found the road that leads to life. 99% of all religion = Babylon the great-- teachers of darkness--that is why this world is taking no note just as Jesus said they wouldn't--- they laugh like they did in Noahs day.
Jw teachers aren't oppressors--a real JW out of free will listens to them. Why are they oppressors? Because they expose the table of demons to us so that we do not partake of it where as the rest of the 99% doesn't stop their flocks from partaking of that table.
The very next step-- whenever they are saying peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them( Babylon the great)-- the world laughs at this that the un will do away with false religions---- Gods word teaches--God puts it into their hearts to do this--it cannot be stopped--- that is the closing of the ark door persay--the beginning of the tribulation. Then Harmageddon.

Location hidden

#271 Oct 9, 2013
DILF wrote:
Religion is a personal matter......period.
You can say what you want to whom you want, but once you start to judge others then you are less than holy.
Have a nice day!!!!!
God warned all--GET OUT OF HER( Babylon the great= worldwide false religionssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss) God has judged these religions already--a follower certainly would try to help their human family members to heed that warning--otherwise Gods word says they will be held accountable for all of her sins which have amassed to the heavens and be apart of her plagues as well.
It has nothing to do with judging individuals--the false religions have already been judged to doom.

Location hidden

#272 Oct 9, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>so because my family are not JW and they treat me well and do not interfer with my personal discisions then they are enemies are they.
what about kids being baptised at 9, 10, 11 b and in the bloom of youth make mistakes and get DF, they are shunned, so these kids are also ememies are they.
JW have this hirachal system within that is so judgmental, people are judged on what they do how many hours the do, missing meetings one is classified as weak, and the DEC WT study article brings out about being aware of those weak ones within, that would also be YOU for being here, in the GB eyes you are a borderline apostate, you are associating with apostates exJW, DF DA ones, what does that make you.
I showed it was enemies in a spiritual sense-( means in disagreement with their beliefs) not enemies as in war.
I don't agree with anyone young getting baptized, it does not count until they are responsible for themselves to God.
I try not to speak to apostates--if I know they are an apostate I don't speak to them. they should make it known.
Yes imperfections play apart of every aspect of life in this world and human imperfections are even found in the servants of God.

Location hidden

#275 Oct 9, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Control.
Some people feel the need to "be above" others.
Ironically they will be the ones "taking the elevator down" when the end comes......

8-)
Taking the elevator down to where? Sheol = the grave-Hades = the grave. Every human on the planet who actually knows the true God, knows an eternal place of suffering is a sadistic lie taught by teachers of darkness. Do you know God?

Location hidden

#276 Oct 9, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"the false religions have already been judged to doom."
THEN WHY ARE YOU IN ONE?
I am not in one, thanks for asking--are you? My teachers have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt they are the only ones who actually teach what Jesus taught.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#277 Oct 9, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know God?
Which one?

Oh, let me guess....the one YOU believe in right?

;-)

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

RI

#280 Oct 9, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev and Daniel are close to done--few found the road that leads to life. 99% of all religion = Babylon the great-- teachers of darkness--that is why this world is taking no note just as Jesus said they wouldn't--- they laugh like they did in Noahs day.
Jw teachers aren't oppressors--a real JW out of free will listens to them. Why are they oppressors? Because they expose the table of demons to us so that we do not partake of it where as the rest of the 99% doesn't stop their flocks from partaking of that table.
The very next step-- whenever they are saying peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them( Babylon the great)-- the world laughs at this that the un will do away with false religions---- Gods word teaches--God puts it into their hearts to do this--it cannot be stopped--- that is the closing of the ark door persay--the beginning of the tribulation. Then Harmageddon.
If only thinking were part of your repertoire, you'd know that the UN CANNOT do away with religion.

That is a key piece in your scenario, and the UN does not have the power or the will to do away with religion.

Again...make sure you save for retirement. You'll need it.

Location hidden

#281 Oct 9, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Your RELIGION IS A SADISTIC LIE TAUGHT BY SATAN TOO.
MAKES SENSE THAT CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL STARTED IT STUDYING PYRAMIDOLOGY AND PAGANISM.
ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE ORIGIN TO DISCOVER "THE TRUTH"
Yes they did err-- but through the years because of hard constant study of Gods word, old writings, history, languages, have made many corrections from error teachings to good teachings.Daniel 12:4) And in the end will prove right because of the corrections.

Location hidden

#282 Oct 9, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
If only thinking were part of your repertoire, you'd know that the UN CANNOT do away with religion.
That is a key piece in your scenario, and the UN does not have the power or the will to do away with religion.
Again...make sure you save for retirement. You'll need it.
I did err-- Gods word teaches that he will put it into their hearts( govts) to hand over power to the 7 headed beast for 1 hour( a short time) then the un( 7 headed beast) will do away with Babylon the great( world empire of false religions) It says they will strip her of her fleshy parts( wealth) and she will be done away with forever--the merchants stand at a distance and mourn this event--because their shelves are full( no more religious holidays) this is the start of the trib( locking of the door) many jobs will be lost worldwide--havoc( tribulation) then the world will turn on Gods true followers.( like [poking God in the eye it teaches) how quick his reaction will be( Harmageddon) satan has 99% mislead and at rev 16 it teaches-- with 3 inspired expressions, satan misleads every kingdom( govts, armies, supporters) on earth to stand in opposition to God at Harmageddon. This is how blind this world really is--its always for the majority of mankinds history been 99% mislead--because of this-2 Corinthians 11:12-15)
Jesus taught---m Few will find the road that leads to life( eternal) because the world hates truth
debbie

Newnan, GA

#284 Oct 9, 2013
lordy mercy

Level 1

RI

#285 Oct 9, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did err-- Gods word teaches that he will put it into their hearts( govts) to hand over power to the 7 headed beast for 1 hour( a short time) then the un( 7 headed beast) will do away with Babylon the great( world empire of false religions) It says they will strip her of her fleshy parts( wealth) and she will be done away with forever--the merchants stand at a distance and mourn this event--because their shelves are full( no more religious holidays) this is the start of the trib( locking of the door) many jobs will be lost worldwide--havoc( tribulation) then the world will turn on Gods true followers.( like [poking God in the eye it teaches) how quick his reaction will be( Harmageddon) satan has 99% mislead and at rev 16 it teaches-- with 3 inspired expressions, satan misleads every kingdom( govts, armies, supporters) on earth to stand in opposition to God at Harmageddon. This is how blind this world really is--its always for the majority of mankinds history been 99% mislead--because of this-2 Corinthians 11:12-15)
Jesus taught---m Few will find the road that leads to life( eternal) because the world hates truth
Wishful thinking on your part. This scenario could simply not occur.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#286 Oct 10, 2013
More people have been killed in the name of religion than anything else....

Religion is great right?

;-)

Location hidden

#287 Oct 10, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking on your part. This scenario could simply not occur.
now hos can one possibly understand your statement--clarify please.

Location hidden

#288 Oct 10, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>1914 date started WITH RUSSELL AND THE INTERNAL MEASUREMENT OF THE PYRAMID OF GIZA.
AFTER THAT THE WTS CORRELATED THE DATE WITH DANIEL UPON SPECULATION.
IT STARTED WITH RUSSELL AND PYRAMIDOLOGY WHO WAS INFLUENCED BY WILLIAM MILLER.
Yes Mr Russell made errors, but also exposed many lies of the other religions claiming to be christian.

Level 1

RI

#289 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
now hos can one possibly understand your statement--clarify please.
It's really quite simple. The UN cannot abolish religion on its own, and all governments belonging to the UN would never get together to order the UN to abolish religion. Plus, there are countries that do not even belong to the UN, so your entire scenario is merely wishful thinking. It could not happen.

Clear enough?

Level 1

RI

#290 Oct 10, 2013
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mr Russell made errors, but also exposed many lies of the other religions claiming to be christian.
"Many lies"? Religions are comprised of beliefs...not facts. Advocating beliefs that are different from some religions does not equate to "exposing many lies" it is simply presenting different beliefs, which might or might not be accurate.

Religion is not necessarily fact based. No religious beliefs can be proven true...they are simply believed or not.

Level 1

RI

#293 Oct 10, 2013
Dr SOS wrote:
<quoted text>But its TRUE BECAUSE THE JWS SAY SO.
LOL
Oh, of course...how silly of me!

Location hidden

#294 Oct 10, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite simple. The UN cannot abolish religion on its own, and all governments belonging to the UN would never get together to order the UN to abolish religion. Plus, there are countries that do not even belong to the UN, so your entire scenario is merely wishful thinking. It could not happen.
Clear enough?
Gods word teaches it will occur. by the will of God.
Chickens in the Pen

Wausau, WI

#295 Oct 10, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, of course...how silly of me!
Hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Just Bev 5,298
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Old Sam 22,213
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 13 min Old Sam 2,297
News Police: Black cat crosses suspect's path, rats ... 13 min Spotted Girl 5
News The stunning facial inkings of a little known t... 14 min Spotted Girl 18
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min andet1987 5,325
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Trouser Cough 61,092
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min T Bone 207,145
What Topics knows about you 23 min no way hose a 84
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 25 min Old Sam 1,705