CO gunman liked debate, but acted "we...

CO gunman liked debate, but acted "weird"

There are 15 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Dec 14, 2013, titled CO gunman liked debate, but acted "weird". In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1 Dec 14, 2013
New Research indicates that a simple suppository administrated by the students teachers each day may prevent school shootings
Darlington

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2013
It depends on mind set.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3 Dec 15, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
New Research indicates that a simple suppository administrated by the students teachers each day may prevent school shootings
No, what helps is applied to the buttocks, not the rectum. A small but heavy board applied with some velocity to the buttocks seems to help prevent a lot of violence.

I also know a cure for sexual deviancy. Such people suffer from a lead deficiency. The treatment is a one-time, high velocity injection of a lead slug into the base of the cranium.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Weird is not illegal, but murder is.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Yep, real weird, especially those last 80 seconds.
HEs A SOCIALIST aka DEM

Dover, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2013
Thomas Conrad, who had an economics class with the gunman, described him as a very opinionated Socialist.

http://www.news.com.au/world/two-students-inj...
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what helps is applied to the buttocks, not the rectum. A small but heavy board applied with some velocity to the buttocks seems to help prevent a lot of violence.
I also know a cure for sexual deviancy. Such people suffer from a lead deficiency. The treatment is a one-time, high velocity injection of a lead slug into the base of the cranium.
Yes, but you'd need to know of a cure for mental illness.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 15, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
New Research indicates that a simple suppository administrated by the students teachers each day may prevent school shootings
Hey white supremacist closet case, where'd your mind go to first thing? What part of the male anatomy?
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 15, 2013
All members of debate teams are weird, if not murderous.
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#10 Dec 16, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what helps is applied to the buttocks, not the rectum. A small but heavy board applied with some velocity to the buttocks seems to help prevent a lot of violence.
I also know a cure for sexual deviancy. Such people suffer from a lead deficiency. The treatment is a one-time, high velocity injection of a lead slug into the base of the cranium.
But I always heard that lead is bad for you?

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#11 Dec 16, 2013
Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
But I always heard that lead is bad for you?
That was my point.:)
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#12 Dec 16, 2013
well there will not be much lead see Obamas goons went to the largest american smelter of lead and ordered them to do a 100 million dollar makeover that put them out if business
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 16, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
well there will not be much lead see Obamas goons went to the largest american smelter of lead and ordered them to do a 100 million dollar makeover that put them out if business
You hate immigrants and "minorities," so learn to speak English, you trash.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#14 Dec 23, 2013
I dont have any problem with Immigration, if it isn't being used to wipe out the White race. and White have been a minority for a long time.White females of child bearing age are now less than 2percent of this planets population. and traitors like you actively encourage what is left to mate with sub humans. Your the traitor.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Dec 24, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
I dont have any problem with Immigration, if it isn't being used to wipe out the White race. and White have been a minority for a long time.White females of child bearing age are now less than 2percent of this planets population. and traitors like you actively encourage what is left to mate with sub humans. Your the traitor.
I once got a travel book that showed what I think might have been every country in the world, pictures of each place and what that place was like.
do u know, it seemed there are more people of "color" than whites..

I thought that was interesting and surprising to..

anyway, with this regards to this CO nutjob, im wondering when all of this craziness will end, but I hope he burns in h*ll. and I hope his gun is stuck up his rear for all of eternity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tony Clifton Impe... 197,652
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 5 min Knock off purse s... 5,189
News In Tom Wolfe's 'Kingdom,' Speech Is The One Wei... 8 min Knock off purse s... 7
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min 8541 MARINE 59,874
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min It aint necessari... 205,137
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 20 min Poppyann 14,154
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 24 min -Coffee Mate-- 82,539
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 33,267
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 4 hr Lucy the First 8,862
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 19,835
More from around the web