The 2013 Say Whatever You Want

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
HenryiAint

Carnegie, PA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I say Happy New Year and down with DoomsDay predictions and being afraid all the time..

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 1, 2013
2012. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
2012. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Yeah,Me too.lol

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Welcome New Year 2013 and a Happy New Start!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 Jan 1, 2013
OMG!!! THIS is gonna be the Best FREAKIN' YEAR ever..just got asked out on a date with this dreamy DUDE ..WHO digs my ROCKIN' persona..FUN TIMES AHEAD..in 2013..LIVE YOUR LIFE ROCKERS..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6 Jan 1, 2013
I'm ready to make 2013 my bitch!. Lets get this thing started.....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!! THIS is gonna be the Best FREAKIN' YEAR ever..just got asked out on a date with this dreamy DUDE ..WHO digs my ROCKIN' persona..FUN TIMES AHEAD..in 2013..LIVE YOUR LIFE ROCKERS..
Where's my Sharpie?...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!! THIS is gonna be the Best FREAKIN' YEAR ever..just got asked out on a date with this dreamy DUDE ..WHO digs my ROCKIN' persona..FUN TIMES AHEAD..in 2013..LIVE YOUR LIFE ROCKERS..
Uh oh!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's my Sharpie?...
Are ya trying to play the connect-the-dots game??

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#10 Jan 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm ready to make 2013 my bitch!. Lets get this thing started.....
looking back at my quote I realize that was kind of disrespectful, I'm going to strive forward this year as I have in the past and treat each day with dignity and respect. I truly hope everyone's life has nothing but positive results for 2013!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Alrighty ROCKERS....TIME for me to split the TOPIX Scene..Had a blast partying with all the hip ROCKIN' Chicks and Dudes of Offbeat.Piece of advice for all you newbies... Read a comment... it's ALL in FUN..
Then reply with humor..DON'T let the TROLLS con you giving a RUDE and CRUDE comment back. THEY will TROLL you everywhere.. if ya do. Laura Beth is the biggest TROLL on Offbeat..Don't let the judgits ruin your day either, bypass it. SO on that last remark... IT HAS BEEN A TRIP..am happy we passed this way....TOPIX has been quite the experience of the Imaginary and the REAL WORLD.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!! Chicks..ENZO is all yours!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 2, 2013
'liam' did your wife see that first post? I was surprised, but then you kinda apologized. Thanks. Excitement sometimes brings out the truth! Haha

CC - that sounded like a goodbye, was it? And you didn't tell us how the big date went.....

I'm leavin my house for the first time this year. Going' quiltin', no less.

Have a great new year!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Let's look back at 2012:

2102.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Alrighty ROCKERS....TIME for me to split the TOPIX Scene..Had a blast partying with all the hip ROCKIN' Chicks and Dudes of Offbeat.Piece of advice for all you newbies... Read a comment... it's ALL in FUN..
Then reply with humor..DON'T let the TROLLS con you giving a RUDE and CRUDE comment back. THEY will TROLL you everywhere.. if ya do. Laura Beth is the biggest TROLL on Offbeat..Don't let the judgits ruin your day either, bypass it. SO on that last remark... IT HAS BEEN A TRIP..am happy we passed this way....TOPIX has been quite the experience of the Imaginary and the REAL WORLD.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!! Chicks..ENZO is all yours!!!
way to try an shaft someone on your farewell, I hope folks pay close attention to the fact that sometimes CC is married, sometimes she has a hot date, sometimes she has kids, sometimes she's a swinging single. She/he/it will insult you on one post and turn around and act like your her best friend on another.
Just wanted to share that, I hate it when someone runs down my friends.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#15 Jan 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>way to try an shaft someone on your farewell, I hope folks pay close attention to the fact that sometimes CC is married, sometimes she has a hot date, sometimes she has kids, sometimes she's a swinging single. She/he/it will insult you on one post and turn around and act like your her best friend on another.
Just wanted to share that, I hate it when someone runs down my friends.
it is another false alert to 'leaving', have seen many come and go by this one -

but hey, on the bright side.....Happy New Year, kid!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 Jan 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>way to try an shaft someone on your farewell, I hope folks pay close attention to the fact that sometimes CC is married, sometimes she has a hot date, sometimes she has kids, sometimes she's a swinging single. She/he/it will insult you on one post and turn around and act like your her best friend on another.
Just wanted to share that, I hate it when someone runs down my friends.
WHAT THE FREAK liam cul8r..JEALOUS??? Cruz, you are hen pecked?? I am a FREE SPIRIT..with a hubby nibbling on my Swan neck and kiddies playing with their mommy',s apron strings...AND an admirer of Nicely tanned beach bums..
HELL YEAH..bring on the ROCKIN' Music also..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 2, 2013
I came here to make a comment about 2013 ... Then see CC's remark . This one .

Laura Beth is the biggest TROLL on Offbeat..

So I post between 0-6 times a day and I'm a troll ? Wow what drugs are you on ? CC , it's pretty apparent your a very strange poster . Please continue .... I do r read your stuff typically , however I read Liam's response to you and wonders what he reacted to. His assessment about you is correct . Not sure why you feel the need to lie so much . Oh we'll . Go figure your nuts .

------

So my New Years started out great . Adopted a 4 month old black Lab and he's been awesome . Busy little fellow , but well behaved and smart . Gets commands quickly . Hoping this year closes old doors left open and open new doors that are good doors . Lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2013
im just hoping somebody finds the new Mayan calender for 2013...

cant wait to see what happens!

:)

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#20 Jan 2, 2013
What happened to 1797? Did I miss it?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#21 Jan 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>looking back at my quote I realize that was kind of disrespectful, I'm going to strive forward this year as I have in the past and treat each day with dignity and respect. I truly hope everyone's life has nothing but positive results for 2013!
LOL I LOVED it....my resolution is too try, notice I said try & act more ladylike...not likely but hey we all need a goal right?=)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When I was a kid..... (Feb '12) 2 min liam cul8r 3,018
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 154,816
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Jennifer Renee 10,242
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 26 min Jeffrey 139,767
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Wolftracks 159,847
Make A Story/ 6 Words Only (Dec '13) 1 hr Rich and Happy 163
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 1 hr say it aint so 5,250
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr Doug77 28,153
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Wolftracks 39,976
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr say it aint so 26,952
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 5 hr John Boner 169
More from around the web