'The Walking Dead' season 4 'Infected...

'The Walking Dead' season 4 'Infected': Bizarre new enemy has Daryl covering up

There are 19 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 21, 2013, titled 'The Walking Dead' season 4 'Infected': Bizarre new enemy has Daryl covering up. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

'The Walking Dead' season 4 "Infected" has something strange going on with Daryle wearing a mask.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Damn. Feel asleep and missed last night's episode. Guess I'll have to catch the rerun next week.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2 Oct 21, 2013
It was better than last weeks episode IMO. I'll keep the details to myself though....

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Aww it was good too dragoon total game changer. Be sure n catch it sometime this week

“My mind....”

Level 5

was a terrible thing to waste

#4 Oct 21, 2013
I was lucky enough to hang out with Lew Temple for a few days.

Nice guy. Wish he was still on the show.

“They killed kenny”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Where?

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Things are a changing on the former pig farm!
A noted observer

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Oct 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
Damn. Feel asleep and missed last night's episode. Guess I'll have to catch the rerun next week.
There's a new virus, could be airborne, could be a swine flu like virus spread by the pigs they kept, that kills VERY quickly. The nerdy kid that was Carl's friend caught the virus and went about biting people as they slept, in his wing of the prison. You probably know it as "a cell block". Anyway, A LOT of people may have this virus and could turn at any time! It's a particularly vulgar strain because it literally erupts from within causing blood to come out of the victims eyes and ears!

Plus, someone in the prison is feeding walkers rats so that they stay focused on the prison! Who is it? Is it the same person that murdered Tyreese's woman and a bit player by burning them? And why? And Daryl isn't sick yet but, might he be a carrier? He licked his fingers(??!!) before shaking hands with the kid who got sick and attacked his neighbors. The kid coughed into the water supply too....

And what's up with Carol teaching the kids knife-fighting tactics? She's getting very hardcore. Interesting development there, indeed...

Level 7

clap your hands!

#7 Oct 21, 2013
^^^^
Dude... way to spoil it for him!
A noted observer

Downers Grove, IL

#8 Oct 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
^^^^
No problem! I ruin politics for him/her all the time but, him/her is in deep denial so, I'm sure him/her will probably still think the walkers are "the good guys" and the humans are "the liberals bent on taking over the country..."
Dragon Slayer

Stafford, TX

#9 Oct 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
^^^^
Anyone dumb enough to post a comment like that is asking for a spoiler reply. I've seen his political comments and they're just as moronic.
Dragon Slayer

Stafford, TX

#10 Oct 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
In case you missed Homeland, Carrie and Saul are obviously working together and using her hospital stay as a ruse in order to get close to the money laundering terrorists.
A noted observer

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Dragon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>In case you missed Homeland, Carrie and Saul are obviously working together and using her hospital stay as a ruse in order to get close to the money laundering terrorists.
Walter died on Breaking Bad but Jesse got away!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#12 Oct 21, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Walter died on Breaking Bad but Jesse got away!
...and in other news Dorothy woke up and found it was all a dream, she was in Kansas the whole time.
Dragon Slayer

Stafford, TX

#13 Oct 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
Harold and Kumar make it to White Castle
A noted observer

Downers Grove, IL

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Richard Kimball caught the one-armed man.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Dragon Dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you feel asleep but aren't, get a few winks deary. fkn idiot.
I can't tell which is the biggest idiot, the Texas Ferret or the Illinois Ferret. Keep posting until I make up my mind.
tech department

Kansas City, MO

#17 Oct 21, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell which is the biggest idiot, the Texas Ferret or the Illinois Ferret. Keep posting until I make up my mind.
you seriously need help. ask marlon perkins ya fkn idiot

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#18 Oct 21, 2013
tech department wrote:
<quoted text>you seriously need help. ask marlon perkins ya fkn idiot
The Missouri Ferret is definitely in the lead at the moment. But does he fluff for free like the Illinois Ferret?

“Happiness is a warm gun”

Since: Nov 09

Hey Bungalow Bill, waddya kill

#19 Oct 21, 2013
Season 3 finale of Downton Abbey: major character incurs fatal motor car accident.

Season 3 finale of Boardwalk Empire: all that and a bag of Gyp ain't all that.

Spoiler for overall Game of Thrones series: Winter is coming.
A noted observer

Downers Grove, IL

#20 Oct 21, 2013
Government shutdown- GOP gets NOTHING! Still stuck with tea parties!

America gets eight years of Hillary!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 min Lucy the Worst 8,538
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min SweLL GirL 194,677
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min Denny CranesPlace 58,155
News Police: Bridal shop co-owner stood naked in sto... 14 min Shirvell s Shrivel 1
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min SweLL GirL 146,087
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 28 min Princess Hey 13,518
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr grace-fallen 32,695
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr DMan 7,891
More from around the web