created by: Splash X Damage | Oct 30, 2008

Weird

55 votes

~GRACE~

Click on an option to vote

  • Reckon She's a He
  • IRA Member
  • Poetry Porn
  • Plagiarism Pro
  • Extravagant Troll
  • An Angel
  • Manipulative Skank
  • Subjective Siren
  • Stop It Splash
  • I think She's neato...........
Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm Purty/Purity”

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2008
 
I was dared<--is that a word?

I vote neato.

“I'm Purty/Purity”

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 30, 2008
 


I like her as well......

night, and lots of xo's.

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 31, 2008
 
Well..
two days in a row here,
a different thread went up about me! i think the other one was by Duh..
I dono' whether to say 'why' or thank' Splash.
Well, folks will think anything about me, fair enuf'
but one thing, but one thing above all else is .. i never in ANY poem i ever wrote .. plagiarised or borrowed, whether liked or not, whether bad or not too bad, they are all 100% my own work.. but if folks vote I do,
then that is a great compliment!
apart from that i am an ordinary poster, just like everyone else here.

“I'm Purty/Purity”

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I think you're neato........

http://ie.youtube.com/watch...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

angel, no doubt about it!

Since: Sep 08

Coxsackie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Grace Nerissa wrote:
Well..
two days in a row here,
a different thread went up about me! i think the other one was by Duh..
I dono' whether to say 'why' or thank' Splash.
Well, folks will think anything about me, fair enuf'
but one thing, but one thing above all else is .. i never in ANY poem i ever wrote .. plagiarised or borrowed, whether liked or not, whether bad or not too bad, they are all 100% my own work.. but if folks vote I do,
then that is a great compliment!
apart from that i am an ordinary poster, just like everyone else here.
I agree with Splash, but you DID get one 'manipulative skank'- man that Vee never quits!

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 31, 2008
 
Marilyn WM wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Splash, but you DID get one 'manipulative skank'- man that Vee never quits!
Im on medication for my 'arm injury', and maybe its making me slow but
i don't understand your above post at all

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 31, 2008
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Im on medication for my 'arm injury', and maybe its making me slow but
i don't understand your above post at all
LOL...Mornin' Grace...Don't worry about it, by the time the meds wear off this poll will be gone...or maybe it's not really here, just a side effect of those meds...hmmmmm..
~anyway~

I vote Angel.....

ps..you didn't really write any porn do you???
:)

“Change is good.”

Since: Sep 08

Coxsackie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Im on medication for my 'arm injury', and maybe its making me slow but
i don't understand your above post at all
He was just joking Grace. We know Vee would never vote that way...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

i'm stuffing the ballot box with, beautiful, genuine, and honest.

viva miss grace.
:)

~Ozzie
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I think that Marilyn needs to stop sucking Splash's snake. There is skin everywhere.

“can't take it anymore....”

Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 31, 2008
 
I voted sujective siren:
Individualized expression from a seductive temptress of the sea...
That's how I think of Grace!
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 31, 2008
 
LuckyGal wrote:
<quoted text>He was just joking Grace. We know Vee would never vote that way...
yes, but does she "swing that way?" if yuo know what I mean? Nudge nudge, wink wink!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Franko wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but does she "swing that way?" if yuo know what I mean? Nudge nudge, wink wink!
Guess you never saw a "yankee" swing huh? I've got a bat that would fit perfect against your head. Besides, you love me for all my 'manly' parts.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 31, 2008
 
Grace...
Daughter of Patience
Mother of Honor
Sister of Kindness
Wife of Understanding...
@}-'--,---

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 31, 2008
 
debra27
lucky gal
twinkles
ozzie
wbr
justaguess

thank you all 'very' much for nice posts,'very much' appreciated

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 31, 2008
 
Splash, if you look in,
i dedicated a poem of mine, to you in the
'wildbluerose garden' thread

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 1, 2008
 
Grace is a peace maker, always fair in her judgements and a very beautiful person. Thank you for being a friend, Grace.
Splash..get a surgeon, please..

“I'm Purty/Purity”

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 1, 2008
 
Mommy of four wrote:
Grace is a peace maker, always fair in her judgements and a very beautiful person. Thank you for being a friend, Grace.
Splash..get a surgeon, please..
I have a brain tumor...like 10 or 7...It's hard tah get rid of.

Jennifer Watts

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 1, 2008
 
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••