~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Heavenly Father, thank You for approving me and empowering me by Your love. I open my heart and mind to Your truth and invite You to have Your way in my life. Remove anything that would hold me back from all You have in store in Jesusí name. Amen.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Not everyone is healthy enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you let go of or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships. Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention. Which ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage and which ones discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill? When you leave certain people do you feel better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama or don't really understand, know, or appreciate you? The more you seek quality, respect, growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you...the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the front row and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RIGHT ON Life lover... Time to make a Snowman.. wanna join me... I stole a carrot from Farmer Jack's Horse.. and two pieces of coal from a neighbor and a corncob pipe from Farmer Jack himself... OMG!!...Soooo much FUN..LIFE is!!!

Level 8

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "Stand BY Me"

Level 8

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

"SMILE" it will make you Look Better, "PRAY" it will Keep You Strong, "LOVE" it will make you Enjoy Life..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ONG!! Am digging THIS thread.. took a walk..and a neighbor offered to give me a lift home .I was carrying a load of groceries home...WOW!!..GOD sends the troops when you are in need.. FAR-OUT!!..Thanks neighbor for your kindness...

Level 8

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

favorite Quote--->"Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends." ~R.A. Salvatore

Level 8

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
ONG!! Am digging THIS thread.. took a walk..and a neighbor offered to give me a lift home .I was carrying a load of groceries home...WOW!!..GOD sends the troops when you are in need.. FAR-OUT!!..Thanks neighbor for your kindness...
I cherish your friendship.. Some people Shine like the Sun... I see you Loud and Clear... Colorado Chick--->I also LOVE this thread,,Hoping it will catch on...sooner or later..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

248 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min By a nose 4,368
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 9 min Droppy 1,346
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 878
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 11 min Ami in Miami 98
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 33,446
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Deviled 52,749
Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 14 min Orca Winfrey 3
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 38 min business analyst 272
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min Hitesrunprincess 131,664
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 1 hr Billy R 2,258
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr PFfff 11,650
•••
•••
•••
•••