Ability to See the Future Literally,

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 13, 2013
 
Since I was a child, when I fall asleep, sometimes I have dreams of literally seeing, hearing, and feeling what I will see, hear, and feel in the future. Thatís why sometimes when Iím playing, walking, travelling, visiting malls I would sometimes remember that Iíve already seen this place before or Iíve already been in this situation before.. Then I would remember that Iíve seen this place and situation before in my dream. Sometimes I dream what I will see tomorrow, or weeks later, or months later, or even a year later. I could even see the exact faces of people. I always wish I could dream the winning lottery numbers but that never happens. I havenít yet experienced what I will smell and taste in the future though.

If it werenít for my ability to see the future in my dreams I would have been an absolute atheist by now. Because I very much understand that if scientists were to build a machine that can view what will happen in the future, then it surely would need the power of a black hole to operate. But in my experience itís just a somewhat simple dream! No nuclear reactors needed, no hadron colliders needed, no giant dish array, no super computers, but just a simple dream!

But Iím not 100% religious even today. Thatís why I understand atheists because without my future viewing dreams, I would be an absolute atheist by now. And I also understand why some people believe in the existence of God, angels, heaven because of having similar kinds of supernatural experiences that serve as concrete proof for them of the existence of the supernatural world.

But in these past recent years, so far I havenít had such dreams.

I have super powers though I have no direct and accurate control of it. Iím a mutant. Iím an X-Man.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mmm hmm.. ...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Since I was a child, when I fall asleep, sometimes I have dreams of literally seeing, hearing, and feeling what I will see, hear, and feel in the future. Thatís why sometimes when Iím playing, walking, travelling, visiting malls I would sometimes remember that Iíve already seen this place before or Iíve already been in this situation before.. Then I would remember that Iíve seen this place and situation before in my dream. Sometimes I dream what I will see tomorrow, or weeks later, or months later, or even a year later. I could even see the exact faces of people. I always wish I could dream the winning lottery numbers but that never happens. I havenít yet experienced what I will smell and taste in the future though.
If it werenít for my ability to see the future in my dreams I would have been an absolute atheist by now. Because I very much understand that if scientists were to build a machine that can view what will happen in the future, then it surely would need the power of a black hole to operate. But in my experience itís just a somewhat simple dream! No nuclear reactors needed, no hadron colliders needed, no giant dish array, no super computers, but just a simple dream!
But Iím not 100% religious even today. Thatís why I understand atheists because without my future viewing dreams, I would be an absolute atheist by now. And I also understand why some people believe in the existence of God, angels, heaven because of having similar kinds of supernatural experiences that serve as concrete proof for them of the existence of the supernatural world.
But in these past recent years, so far I havenít had such dreams.
I have super powers though I have no direct and accurate control of it. Iím a mutant. Iím an X-Man.
Got this week's lotto numbers?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Since I was a child, when I fall asleep, sometimes I have dreams of literally seeing, hearing, and feeling what I will see, hear, and feel in the future. Thatís why sometimes when Iím playing, walking, travelling, visiting malls I would sometimes remember that Iíve already seen this place before or Iíve already been in this situation before.. Then I would remember that Iíve seen this place and situation before in my dream. Sometimes I dream what I will see tomorrow, or weeks later, or months later, or even a year later. I could even see the exact faces of people. I always wish I could dream the winning lottery numbers but that never happens. I havenít yet experienced what I will smell and taste in the future though.
If it werenít for my ability to see the future in my dreams I would have been an absolute atheist by now. Because I very much understand that if scientists were to build a machine that can view what will happen in the future, then it surely would need the power of a black hole to operate. But in my experience itís just a somewhat simple dream! No nuclear reactors needed, no hadron colliders needed, no giant dish array, no super computers, but just a simple dream!
But Iím not 100% religious even today. Thatís why I understand atheists because without my future viewing dreams, I would be an absolute atheist by now. And I also understand why some people believe in the existence of God, angels, heaven because of having similar kinds of supernatural experiences that serve as concrete proof for them of the existence of the supernatural world.
But in these past recent years, so far I havenít had such dreams.
I have super powers though I have no direct and accurate control of it. Iím a mutant. Iím an X-Man.
ok so whats my future?
am i gonna be the one to win that lottery? lol
:)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 13, 2013
 
brb... tell me when
write the time..

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Since I was a child, when I fall asleep, sometimes I have dreams of literally seeing, hearing, and feeling what I will see, hear, and feel in the future. Thatís why sometimes when Iím playing, walking, travelling, visiting malls I would sometimes remember that Iíve already seen this place before or Iíve already been in this situation before.. Then I would remember that Iíve seen this place and situation before in my dream. Sometimes I dream what I will see tomorrow, or weeks later, or months later, or even a year later. I could even see the exact faces of people. I always wish I could dream the winning lottery numbers but that never happens. I havenít yet experienced what I will smell and taste in the future though.
If it werenít for my ability to see the future in my dreams I would have been an absolute atheist by now. Because I very much understand that if scientists were to build a machine that can view what will happen in the future, then it surely would need the power of a black hole to operate. But in my experience itís just a somewhat simple dream! No nuclear reactors needed, no hadron colliders needed, no giant dish array, no super computers, but just a simple dream!
But Iím not 100% religious even today. Thatís why I understand atheists because without my future viewing dreams, I would be an absolute atheist by now. And I also understand why some people believe in the existence of God, angels, heaven because of having similar kinds of supernatural experiences that serve as concrete proof for them of the existence of the supernatural world.
But in these past recent years, so far I havenít had such dreams.
I have super powers though I have no direct and accurate control of it. Iím a mutant. Iím an X-Man.
If you're that good, why are you on a public forum and not at the horse track?
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 13, 2013
 
Oh no no! Like I said, I have no control of it! I don't know when I will have such a dream again, or what I will dream. I really do wish that I could dream the winning lottery numbers but it never happens.

It's useful only to me in that it anchors me to believe in the existence of the supernatural world. If it weren't for it, I would be an absolute atheist by now.

It's similar to those believers who were inexplicably cured with their cancer. Regardless whether other people believe it or not as long as it happened to them. That's why they are a firm believer because of that experience that is mostly useful only to themselves.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Oh no no! Like I said, I have no control of it! I don't know when I will have such a dream again, or what I will dream. I really do wish that I could dream the winning lottery numbers but it never happens.
It's useful only to me in that it anchors me to believe in the existence of the supernatural world. If it weren't for it, I would be an absolute atheist by now.
It's similar to those believers who were inexplicably cured with their cancer. Regardless whether other people believe it or not as long as it happened to them. That's why they are a firm believer because of that experience that is mostly useful only to themselves.
Come on...give us those lotto numbers!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2013
 
Phony baloney!

I guess people that can see the future have a problem with numbers.

I don't think I see the future but a relative did lock me up once and demanded I give them the lotto numbers then I would be let out.

Got 4 numbers right
:) no jk

Oddly enough that was four hours later...
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 13, 2013
 
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Come on...give us those lotto numbers!
Well I suggest, for example, if your local lottery game is composed of 6 numbers, then bet the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Keep on betting those combinations until you win!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Oh no no! Like I said, I have no control of it! I don't know when I will have such a dream again, or what I will dream. I really do wish that I could dream the winning lottery numbers but it never happens.
It's useful only to me in that it anchors me to believe in the existence of the supernatural world. If it weren't for it, I would be an absolute atheist by now.
It's similar to those believers who were inexplicably cured with their cancer. Regardless whether other people believe it or not as long as it happened to them. That's why they are a firm believer because of that experience that is mostly useful only to themselves.
can I ask u? im curious, but what exactly is in ur dreams that makes u believe in the supernatural world? and just how many patients do u know of that claimed they were cured? because its not really something u hear about very often.

to my thinking, dreams mean nothing, if I believed in them, id been dead long time ago. I honestly think people can talk themselves into anything and if they do it enough times, it actually seems true to them.
its an interesting subject. but I just don't happen to believe in it.
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

QuiteCrazy wrote:
Phony baloney!
I guess people that can see the future have a problem with numbers.
I don't think I see the future but a relative did lock me up once and demanded I give them the lotto numbers then I would be let out.
Got 4 numbers right
:) no jk
Oddly enough that was four hours later...
I think Nostradamus is the greatest among us non-religious seers. He's good on predicting long term events, but not so accurate in predicting very brief events (except for the NY twin towers attack). He might not be accurate with numbers as well.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suggest, for example, if your local lottery game is composed of 6 numbers, then bet the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Keep on betting those combinations until you win!
Thanks...now that wasn't difficult was it?
King Nebuchadnezzar

Ugong Norte, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 13, 2013
 
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
can I ask u? im curious, but what exactly is in ur dreams that makes u believe in the supernatural world? and just how many patients do u know of that claimed they were cured? because its not really something u hear about very often.
to my thinking, dreams mean nothing, if I believed in them, id been dead long time ago. I honestly think people can talk themselves into anything and if they do it enough times, it actually seems true to them.
its an interesting subject. but I just don't happen to believe in it.
The actual occurrence of the future viewing dream itself made me believe on the existence of the supernatural world. Because, again, I very much understand that if scientists were to build a machine that can view what will happen in the future, then it surely would need the power of a black hole to operate. But in my experience itís just a somewhat simple dream! No nuclear reactors needed, no hadron colliders needed, no giant dish array, no super computers, but just a simple dream!

I heard reports of people being cured in documentary channels.
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There were even 2 instances when I realized that I've already seen in my dream my current situation and that I know exactly what I will do next and what will happen next because Iíve already seen it in my dream. And so I did do exactly what I did in my dream in those 2 instances. The longest duration of my future viewing dream vision is about 20 seconds and the shortest is about 5 seconds. Now Iím waiting for the next dream to happen because I want to do an experiment. I want to see if I could alter what Iím doing in my dream when the dream actually is fulfilled in the physical world. But, unfortunately, since then, I havenít had those dreams yet. I thought to myself that thatís very unfair.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

You all jest and make fun.. but I believe. it happens to me as well.. for instance.. I dreamed last night I was eating cotton candy,, I was dissapointed it didnt have that sweet gooey flavor that most cotton candys have.. When I woke up my pillow was in my mouth....
ba ba bing....!!!!
King Nebuchadnezzar

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
There were even 2 instances when I realized that I've already seen in my dream my current situation and that I know exactly what I will do next and what will happen next because Iíve already seen it in my dream. And so I did do exactly what I did in my dream in those 2 instances. The longest duration of my future viewing dream vision is about 20 seconds and the shortest is about 5 seconds. Now Iím waiting for the next dream to happen because I want to do an experiment. I want to see if I could alter what Iím doing in my dream when the dream actually is fulfilled in the physical world. But, unfortunately, since then, I havenít had those dreams yet. I thought to myself that thatís very unfair.
The dreams also include conversations. While my future seeing dream is being fulfilled in real life, I already know the words that I will say next because I already witnessed myself say those words in my dream. And so when the dream is being fulfilled in real life, I just uttered the words exactly as Iíve said it in my dream.

Next time I will try to experiment if I can alter the words that I said in my dream, and also if I can alter the situation in my dream, once the dream is actually being fulfilled in real life.

One time I was already absolutely convinced to become an atheist but seconds later I suddenly remembered my future seeing dream occurrences and so instantly I returned to being a believer. Thus, I became an atheist in just a few seconds of my life and instantly returned to being a believer again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 13, 2013
 
Quick, tell how many fingers I'm going to hold up.
King Nebuchadnezzar

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 13, 2013
 
milwaukee69 wrote:
Quick, tell how many fingers I'm going to hold up.
I will have to wait for such a dream to happen again. It could be tomorrow, several months later, or next year.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 13, 2013
 
King Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
<quoted text>I will have to wait for such a dream to happen again. It could be tomorrow, several months later, or next year.
You'd never in a brazillion years get that one right - trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

215 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Farmer Loses Phone, Returned 8 Months Later 9 min Mechanic 3
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 2,954
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min rahx 28,557
rip spirit girl 13 min Donald 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Mister_ E 140,312
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min SLACK 34,735
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min 40ish 53,688
How to become Unbannable 33 min W Legacy 58
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr CJ Rocker 14,105
Bizarre Angelina Jolie video emerges online 4 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••