Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
Wtf?? Lol!! I suggest you ask your doctor. Or some geriatric fellow. Lol
Frickin' perv. Lol =0)
Simple Question...Ok...

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lol! I wouldn't know the answer to that question, dear CJ. You could always try Google.=0)

Lol

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

U.K

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Thank you for starting this thread.
It's not only lumps you have to be aware of. Also be aware of ANY changes. If anything starts to look different in any way or mismatched (asymmetry) than before you need to get it checked out.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 14, 2012
 
Dream Carousel wrote:
Thank you for starting this thread.
It's not only lumps you have to be aware of. Also be aware of ANY changes. If anything starts to look different in any way or mismatched (asymmetry) than before you need to get it checked out.
And THANK YOU for posting what I should have included in my original post!! I'm including a link that gives other symptoms/signs to be on the look for. Thanks again for posting!
(((HUGS)))

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-ca...
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What a great thread Laurie...Hugs to you....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
And THANK YOU for posting what I should have included in my original post!! I'm including a link that gives other symptoms/signs to be on the look for. Thanks again for posting!
(((HUGS)))
http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-ca...
Nice work Miss Laurie, my new pic is to show my support...for all who suffer from cancer...

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KIMberly504 wrote:
What a great thread Laurie...Hugs to you....
(((HUGS))) to you too, beautiful!=0)
Thanks for posting and keeping the header noticed. I'm hoping that everytime someone sees it, it reminds them to check themselves or reminds them to pass on the reminder to a loved one. Early detection, at this time, IS our best defense.
Happy Monday, sweet lady!

(((HUGS)))

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice work Miss Laurie, my new pic is to show my support...for all who suffer from cancer...
You're a wonderful, caring man, Enzo...for more than just one reason. Thank you, sincerely!!! xo

(((HUGS)))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••