Mossburg 22LR semi automatic - Duck D...

Mossburg 22LR semi automatic - Duck Dynasity

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 2, 2014

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Jan 3, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-con tent/uploads/2014/01/rsz_scree n_shot_2014-01-02_at_92751_am- 620x340.jpg
This is just as stupid as those Swamp People .22lr's. I would not buy one just because. How closet gay is someone who would buy this.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-con tent/uploads/2014/01/rsz_scree n_shot_2014-01-02_at_92751_am- 620x340.jpg
It doesn't even look like a hunting rifle! It's really a shame how manufacturers are making these types of guns to copy those wretched video games! Now I feel worse!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#4 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't even look like a hunting rifle! It's really a shame how manufacturers are making these types of guns to copy those wretched video games! Now I feel worse!
It is not meant to be hunting rifle. It is a target/plinking rifle.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> It is not meant to be hunting rifle. It is a target/plinking rifle.
I'm sure it's meant for more than just target practice!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's meant for more than just target practice!
It's just a gun. It is meant for whatever you would use a .22lr for. These types of platforms in .22lr are usually used for plinking though. It would be good for small game. As long as your shooting game on the ground. Those pistol grips can get awkward shooting at high angles.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#7 Jan 3, 2014
What do you expect from a bunch of MONEY Hungry HIPPO-crits,...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> It's just a gun. It is meant for whatever you would use a .22lr for. These types of platforms in .22lr are usually used for plinking though. It would be good for small game. As long as your shooting game on the ground. Those pistol grips can get awkward shooting at high angles.
No duh it's a gun! But there are 8 more coming out, so are you saying they are just for target shooting???? I don't think so!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#9 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No duh it's a gun! But there are 8 more coming out, so are you saying they are just for target shooting???? I don't think so!
so what the hell is your silly point. Are you talking about this gun or the the ones coming out in the future. Mossberg is just rebranding some of their popular models with this Duck Douche crap for all the closet gay fan boys who have to have everything with Uncle Sy's face on it.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Jan 3, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>so what the hell is your silly point. Are you talking about this gun or the the ones coming out in the future. Mossberg is just rebranding some of their popular models with this Duck Douche crap for all the closet gay fan boys who have to have everything with Uncle Sy's face on it.
LMFAO! Silly point??? I am very informative and conversation worthy, for your information! Well, I'm sure not talking about the damn weather, now am I?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#11 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Silly point??? I am very informative and conversation worthy, for your information! Well, I'm sure not talking about the damn weather, now am I?
Didn't say ya' where darlin'. Just don't get your problem with the rifle's design.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#12 Jan 3, 2014
^^^^^weren't not where .... Sorry

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't say ya' where darlin'. Just don't get your problem with the rifle's design.
The design looks like something out of Black Ops and the Military....when I look at that gun and many that I've seen like that, I don't think of deer hunting or duck hunting! That's all!

Location Shown

#14 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>

90% of the reply's I see from you are,

I Don't Understand,...so Go Figure,...

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#15 Jan 3, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The design looks like something out of Black Ops and the Military....when I look at that gun and many that I've seen like that, I don't think of deer hunting or duck hunting! That's all!
True. I think plinking and some squirrels. And fanboys who have hard-ons for DD.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 3, 2014
You'll put your eye out!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#17 Jan 4, 2014
It's my prediction this will become one of the most popular rifles ever manufactured, it will outsell the Ol' Remington pump rifle.

http://www.remingtonsociety.com/journals/arti...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#18 Jan 4, 2014
PS: It will be an excellent rifle to have sport shooting fun with because you can afford the ammo.
AK 47 ammo ridiculous!!!!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19 Jan 4, 2014
If your a gun enthusiasts this article will explain the costs of guns and ammo. The who, how, and why scenario!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/02/brad...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of the reply's I see from you are,
I Don't Understand,...so Go Figure,...
Grow up, goon ball!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 5 min Gunslinger45 329
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 min Jackie 7,185
Change-one-of-six-letters (Oct '15) 11 min Gunslinger45 479
TALLY HO: Public Master Bater 11 min Jackie 2
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 13 min Gunslinger45 34,186
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 15 min Gunslinger45 37,821
call it green... (Aug '14) 15 min Farm Pond 154
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 228,434
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr aka Deja Blue 151,133
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 hr Brandiiiiiiii 6,163